private Ambidex Game. RP

Midnight Blade

Grand huffed. " for your information, I live in ponyville! and excuse me for enjoying keeping up with fashion!" she said, still playing with her hair. "I wouldnt call it a sin to make oneself look nice" she said, not bothering to come back with another insult. she was much too intrigued by the strange patterns and colors

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, that didn't really work. And please quit your attitude, we're all in this together."

Midnight seemed to be deep in thought.

"Well, I guess we have to wait on everypony else to get out of their rooms. Until then we should try to get to know each other. And maybe we can also think about why somepony would put us here in the first place."

post-15685-0-04701200-1374501504.png

Signature made by Sir Lunashy

My OC Midnight Blade:Midnight Blade

And Lightning Strings:Lightning Strings

" for your information, I live in ponyville! and excuse me for enjoying keeping up with fashion!"

" Doesn't matter where you live, only matters how you act and look like."  

Is this even gonna open, or does it need the other pony with who I was in the elevator? We did end up in the same elevator, that might mean that we have to do this together. At least I'm not with that other pony.

"Well, that didn't really work. And please quit your attitude, we're all in this together."

Cleo rolled her eyes, looking at the door disappointedly. The beginning of that sentence sounds like a bad fanfiction of time looping. She shook her head again. My thoughts are seriously weird in this place. Must be affecting me.

(I had to throw in that Hard Reset reference in there. :3)

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

"now let me think here. I am almost certain this has something to do with the color wheel. perhaps the colors on our wrists interact with the colors of the doors somehow. maybe if say, a red and a blue mixed, it would take you through the magenta door, because that would be the color you would get if you mixed those two colors" she said, hoping she had a lead of some sort

"Could be true, could be not. Let's say it is, why would we even go through those doors if the one with the nine on it would be more obvious to take.

Also take in to concideration that we don't know anything except we're in some sort of warehouse. with seemingly nothing in common of which some ponies we haven't even seen yet."

"Yes, ive noticed that we dont have much in common, but I am more concerned with escaping" she said, still looking at the doors. "I find it a little difficult to sit down and exchange pleasantries while we have no bucking idea whats going on" she said, examining every detail of the room

" Maybe we do have something in common, but since we don't really know each other it seems like we don't." Cleo pointed out. " I'll start. I've from Manehatten, and I'm a rock singer/guitarist. What about you all?"

Never thought I'd be doing this. Fate really is strange.

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

"Well I say we wait here until the rest come out or at least until the rules are explained to us a little clearer. There's no point in rushing in to something especially when we don't know what we're up against. Who knows maybe one of the other contests in this "game" knows something we don't. I think we should get to know each other like the white one said. I'm Day Late from Ponyville. I just help out where I'm needed."

Edited by Jble

NightmareRarity_zps9f6f075f.jpg

Signature by Dopey Hooves                                                           Sherlock Hooves fanfic

Grand huffed. "My name is Grand Finale, and I am a theatre pony. I direct, act, etcetera. I have a little sister whom I love, and I dislike being kidnapped and thrown somewhere where we are forced to solve math problems" she said grumbling. she was not a patient pony

"You know what? I can't just lay here forever... I'm finding a way out one way or another!" Blazing said to himself. He decided to try something that was incredibly stupid of him. He tried simply teleporting past the door. He succeeded, but even just the little energy it took weakened him enough to where he could barely stand. Well, at least I'm out... He thought.

img-2523742-6-ezimba11272886329200.jpg

"Live and die by the blade." - Talon, The Blade's Shadow (League Of Legends)

Temporary signature by DokiLoki (I hope I spelled that right)

(uh oh  I think I know where this is going)

Grand jumped up and walked over to the door. "I could be wrong, but I believe you may want to return as fast as possible, that door is locked for a reason!" she said, yelling through the door. "Who knows whats on the other side

of that wall!"

I dont know how to delete, just ignore

Edited by Grand_Finale

(oh, all doors opened when that one person solved the puzzle, I thought you went through one of the other doors in the warehouse, my bad. I shall remove that last post somehow) Grand waited for the other ponies to share their stories. might as well get it overwith

@

((OOC Please read all the posts that everyone makes. It makes it easier to not make that sort of mistakes.))

"Well, there's one more pony here now. Though it bothers me that the other rooms are still closed"

Midnight tried to climb up one of the elevators in hope of being able to open the hatch on top with the key he still had, but it could only be opened from the inside.

I have a little sister whom I love, and I dislike being kidnapped and thrown somewhere where we are forced to solve math problems" she said grumbling. she was not a patient pony

" At least we have that in common. Except of a little sister, I have a little brother."

"Well I say we wait here until the rest come out or at least until the rules are explained to us a little clearer.

" What are the rules? I was asleep for most of the time in the elevator." Cleo gave a kinda awkward smile. Oversleeping is practically my only downfall. And it's a quite common one too. 

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

@

((OOC Please read all the posts that everyone makes. It makes it easier to not make that sort of mistakes.))

OOC: Sorry about that, I must've missed a post or something...

Blazing didn't say anything the whole time. He thought that his bracelet might have said "solo" on it for a reason. Does that mean I get to be alone? Perfect. He thought, a small smile coming to his face. From what he knew so far, he didn't really have any reason to get to know any of these ponies. So all I have to do is follow the rules when we get told them or something like that... i don't need these guys... He thought.

@@LittleRawr,

"Well Zero said this was a game right? Every game I've ever played has had rules. Unless he's some kind of sadist and wants to watch us squirm, he'll tell us or give us a hint or something. He gave us the rules for round one. I'm sure he'll explain what we have to do for round two."

Edited by Jble

NightmareRarity_zps9f6f075f.jpg

Signature by Dopey Hooves                                                           Sherlock Hooves fanfic

"Well, I hope the others get out soon. Zero said something about explaining stuff after everypony got out of their rooms. You think they actually have...

No, because if it was like that Zero would've explained the rules already, right."

All Midnight could do was to wait.

(Really, guys? You went on without me? Thanks a lot :P)

After a while, Stephan fell asleep. He was getting terribly bored and getting hungry and thirsty. After a while, he woke up. He noticed that he was still in the elevator with Midnight.

@@Midnight Blade,

"Well, guess it wasn't just a dream. Have you figured anything out?"

lets_change_a_username_by_sonicwithsabers-d76l7td.gif

Signature made by: Rainbow Skywalker

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

My Johari Window thingymabob :http://kevan.org/johari?name=StevenEarthPony

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

@

Since midnight was up on the elevators anyway he decided to go check up on Stephan.

"Well, I've figured out that we aren't the only ones here, as well as how we're in an abandoned  warehouse for some reason.

If you want to get out just climb up the hatch on the ceiling.

Oh and by the way you are not even the last one to get out of there."

@@Midnight Blade

Stephan raised one of his eyebrows. "Seriously? It's just that simple? It can't be. There's got to be more to it than that." Stephan then got back up on his hooves. "We'll need to get out of here soon, though. If more ponies are trapped, we need to rescue them."

(Random wording)

Edited by Stevenearthpony

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

"It seems a bunch of ponies have decided now would make a great time to take a leisurely nap" she huffed, sitting down and staring up at the ceiling. "Perhaps we should do something to pass the time?" She said, hoping to do something before she dies of complete and utter boredom

Blazing remained silently where he was, not paying attention to anypony around him. Come on! Just give us the rules already so I can move on and get away from these ponies! He thought angrily. Even if it was going to be more difficult, he would do this alone if it meant getting away from everypony else.

(OOC: Sorry guys, I've been really busy today. >_<)

Nova left the elevator and joined the rest of the ponies in the warehouse. He casually surveyed the room, and then sat down, waiting for whatever was to happen next. "Hey everypony, my name's Nova Flyer." He glared at Cleo as he emphasized the last part of his name.

gen_sig.png

Signature artwork by Magfen. Profile picture by @Princess Silky

Grand smiled at the new pony, happy to see a new face. "welcome to the hall of nobody knows what thebuck is going on, please enjoy your stay" she laughed to herself. Might as well find the humor in their situation. "we have been waiting for everyone to get themselves settled, its nice to see a new face" she said warmly

"Eh. Screw this. We'll just exit through the ceiling hatch." Stephan grabbed Midnight and exited through the hatch. After a bit a crawling through the vent tubes, he finds the other end of the tubes and breaks open the vent grate. He then crawls out and sees Grand and Nova. "Grand?? You're here, too??"

Edited by Stevenearthpony