Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Natural Disaster

Ninja Derpy

A normal day in Equestria finds Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Fluttershy, and Rarity each up to their usual antics. An ominous wind began to blow; a terrible storm unlike any the world had ever seen was on the horizon. A wicked tornado is born of the storm, and with seemingly intelligent intentions, the swirling vortex seeks out the Twilight Sparkle and her friends. In the blink of an eye, they are gone. Princess Celestia thinks something MUST have been up to sucking specifically Twilight Sparkle and her friends up.....Of course!! It must've been Discord!

Will you form a rescue team to save the Mane6?

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Rescue team: (Example: Team Rarity or Team Twilight Sparkle)

Other: (Such as what powers you have or how fast you can fly or something)

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am not going to play. I am going to be what happens to you and the nature and environment. LOL! I am going to f*ck with you so much :P.

Edited by Kunoichi Derpina
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Scene: You are all gathered in the royal castle in the presence of Princess Celestia herself. You are all discussing what to do next.

Princess Celestia: Hello Recruits. We are here to find the elements of harmony that we figured Discord has captured. It is your job to bring them back.

Edited by Kunoichi Derpina

"Well, We have sent out scouts, and we only found the location of 3 ponies. Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie. We need you everypony in their rescue teams to form a circle so I can send you off." Celestia said calmly. Edited by Kunoichi Derpina

Snowfell nodded solemnly, having kept to herself, and gently walked over to the Twilight Sparkle station. Though her face was a calm mask, furious emotion swirled inside her, and small icy hoofporints remained wherever she stepped.

Krein followed Snowfell, but made sure he kept a reasonable distance between her. As he walked over, he melted the footprints Snow left behind to avoid stepping in them himself and to keep anyone else from slipping.

"Ok," he said looking around. "So could you give us an exact location on where we should begin looking for Twilight?"

Snowfell stood silent for a few moments. "The Everfree Forest seems like the obvious choice," she softly stated. "But then again, Discord's not the most normal creature, is he?"

Krein looked towards Snowfell.

"True, but what if his plan is to make us think that the Everfree Forest is too obvious? That'll make us go on a wild goose chase, and make us end up back where we started in the end."

Strong Hooves, who had stayed near the back of the group, walked forward to the Twilight Sparkle group. He joined the circle, looking around at the other ponies that joined, one had caught his attention though, an almost completely white mare, quite tall for a pony, but then again so was he. But what caught his attention was the iceprints she left behind, <Woah. Interesting> he thought to himself. He then decided to join in the conversation, "Discord is unpredictable, there is no telling where to start searching, but perhaps the forest is the best start" he then waited for a response from the others.

"The forest it is then," said Krein as he fluttered his wings, causing small embers to fall off them. "But, should we split or stick together? Personally, I think sticking together would be the best option so we could have more in the way of defense and offense. However, splitting up in smaller groups would help us cover more ground..."

Edited by Kreinbahthur

Snowfell shook her head, carefully dodging the sparks. "Discord will have less of a chance of taking all three of us down with his hypnosis at one time. Sticking together is much safer."

Edited by PinkieDaShy

"together" said Strong gruffly, "Splitting up will allow us to be picked off one by one, and you are right, we should be safer in numbers and benefit from eachothers strengths. By the way, what strength do you poses?"

(ninjad)

Edited by Strong Hooves

"I'm skilled at Illusion, Restoration, and Mage Armor magic," Krein responded. " I also have control over fire, heat, and magma... Not the best choice for a forest expedition, but I'll need to set a tree or two on fire just to keep myself warm in case the tempature drops rapidly. Also, my Restoration will work better in the heat anyways."

Snowfell frowned a little. "This is going to be...interesting," she said, "seeing as my magic doesn't work nearly as well in the heat."

Strong raised a questioning eyebrow at Snowfell, unsure how to respond, "Uh. Okay then" he then turned to Krein, "Very impressive... It seems you two will be... Interesting to work with. I am stronger than the average pony, able to pull or carry any load, and I have a rather deadly buck. It kind of matches my name, which is Strong Hooves"

"Excellent," said Snowfell. "It appears we have a solid enough team."

She turned to Krein. "Are you a good flier? A pegasus would be a fine asset."

Krein remained silent for awhile, but then responded to Snow's comment. "How about this? You can use your magic during the day, and I'll use mine at night."

He said nothing more after this. Being an alicorn of heat, he sensed the cold aura that surrounded the white mare and figured she was skilled in Frost magic. However, he kept quiet, deciding to respect her decision on not revealing her powers to anypony just yet.

"Or maybe we could come up with a more efficient plan..." he said. "I'd do alot better in the sun anyway..."

"I work far better during nighttime when it's chilly anyhow," said Snowfell a little coldly. She knew that he knew what her power was, but was far more worried about him discovering WHAT she was. "And the suit that my good friend Twilight Sparkle made for me will be useful during the day."

"Good enough then. I can power up my flame cloak armor setting a tree on fire anyways, although I'm not to sure that'll do us any good stealth wise... Aw well, I'll think of something." Krein paused for a moment. "As for my flying abilities, let's just say I can help out with scouting the area from above..."