Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC's new design *Give me advice/a name for her!*

Slice0Pie

Dont kill me, I changed her a bit ;3;post-18875-0-03134100-1376698005_thumb.jpg I changed the color of everything on her. And btw, she has no cutie mark. I need help. Should I change anything? What should her name be? She's pretty stupid right now, but if you give me some advice and stuff, she will seem unstupid. Anyway, enjoy!

Ugh, the quality sucks! >.< Anyway, like I said, what should her name be? Her old name was Sherly, but someone said that most ponies dont have human names, and I should change it. I have no ideas for a name.

• Brohoof 1

Well, names tend to either come from talent, personality, or the occasional other, such as Twilight Sparkle. So, before focusing on the name focus on the cutie mark and personality. If she is a blank flank by design, then focus more on the personality.

I was thinking of Green Pea as her name.

It is very fit because she is small in size and green in color :P

I was just guessing lol:P

I second Green Pea. It's original, and I think it would work well for your OC's name. Like said, it works because she is small and green. Just my opinion though, of course.

Well, names tend to either come from talent, personality, or the occasional other, such as Twilight Sparkle. So, before focusing on the name focus on the cutie mark and personality. If she is a blank flank by design, then focus more on the personality.

I'll give the personality. She's like me. She is fuuny, great drawer/ animator *x'D* She can be annoying at times, she has freckles, as shown, she has glasses, great sense of humor, can be funny at time's, and is sweet and kind ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...