Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A one-horse open sleigh...

RussianRoulette

Hello!

I am currently trying to develop my newest OC, and only one to the board, Roulette. He's a rather large(He's Big Mac's size, perhaps a bit more built), but gentle earth pony who is from the Frozen North. Roulette pulls ponies around in carriages for a living, and loves to foal-sit, fix things, and help others in any way he can. However... He is quite shy, and needs somepony to talk to!

I am looking for One-three OCs, preferably ponies, to befriend him and/or become enemies with him. It would most likely take place in Ponyville or Manehatten, but the location can be flexible. Anyone interested?

The link to his bio is in my signature.

Rules:

1. Preferably an active person that can post at least once every three-four days, or more! I'm on daily.

2. MUST be willing to do over 2 paragraphs of quality writing. Quality over quantity will play out, however, so two paragraphs is not a strict limit.

Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/71889-a-one-horse-open-sleigh/

Edited by RussianRoulette

if possible id love to join with my oc josh (ill get a link in a few minutes its awkward on tablet)

he is a blue pegasus who was abadoned from.his family because pf his snakelike eyes and four horns that stick from his head has a first aid cutie mark and enjoys making friends he is 15

i dont mind about setting or place etc. whatever you pick is cool with me and if you want a more normal oc i have another i can choose.

im active as much as possible and will post as often as i can if aloud join promise :3

Gloomfury:

Sure! Bayonet sounds very interesting! Haha, She and Roulette should have fun with eachother's accents :P

Roko:

Ooh, another interesting one! Roulette will be happy to take her around to see the sites, though he isn't one for dungeon diving or anything 'adventurous.' Maybe she can get the shy stallion to buck up, haha :P

I have enough people now, and the thread will be up soon!

Hello there! This is your reminder to make sure to link your roleplay to this topic in the first post of the Roleplay. All Roleplays must contain a link to the OOC thread in their opening posts. Thanks!