Fluttershy Airbrush T-Shirt

Bronyette

I was at the fair and I happened to stumble across an airbrush t-shirt stand, and to my surprise they had a Fluttershy design. So of course I had to get it. X3

post-11323-0-44868200-1378135324_thumb.jpg

Dx Its sideways... darnit. Dumb phone. Oh well..

Anyways, I was wondering if you've ever found another place that has g4 designs. All I've ever found before this was a few g3 Pinkie Pies.

...Also I was wondering if I could fix the design a bit since it kinda looks like she has a milk mustache (not so much in the picture, but very noticible in real life). Would a fabric pen work? :)

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 6

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

Great shirt, that´s pretty damn cool!

About the small error, you could either try to do it with a fabric pen, or you cover everything of the shirt that you dont wanna repaint and use a color spray can (what might last longer than a fabric pen)...

Depends on how big the error is (I want an airbrush shirt now xD)

Edited by Friendship_Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

The error is pretty darn small, it isn't really that noticable. What is more noticable is the fact that her cutie mark is wrong. XD but its cute so I like it.

But I wonder if someone makes them and sells them online, if not I will. I would kill for a DJ pon3 shirt.

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

But I wonder if someone makes them and sells them online, if not I will. I would kill for a DJ pon3 shirt.

You mean... a shirt after your ideas, or especially an airbrush shirt?

I haven´t heard of an online airbrush shirt shop (because I never searched for it, tbh -.-), but I guess you know about redbubble letting you design your own shirt right from the base (and put your self-designed shirt up for sale)?

And yes, the cutie mark is a bit- wrong awkward, or the person doesnt know the difference between flowers and butterflies -.-

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

You mean... a shirt after your ideas, or especially an airbrush shirt?

I haven´t heard of an online airbrush shirt shop (because I never searched for it, tbh -.-), but I guess you know about redbubble letting you design your own shirt right from the base (and put your self-designed shirt up for sale)?

And yes, the cutie mark is a bit- wrong awkward, or the person doesnt know the difference between flowers and butterflies -.-

Yeah, I just think an airbrush Vinyl would be awesome. Also since I'm not much of a digital artist I think it would be harder to make a design digitally than to spray paint it myself. I have a good amount of experience with spray paint, but I really dont have a machine for shirts. XD

Also a pony airbrush shirt site might be pretty neat, where you commision a design idea or OC and someone does the art for you with your name or whatever. :catface: But maybe thats just me.

Yeah, the cutie mark isn't that bad. I might fix it or just make her a blank flank.

Edited by Bronyette

v7PAGdl.png

To be honest I have only seen pretty... uhm, rough/ poorly designed spray shirt in real life...

Of course, they are unique, so errors are what makes them - appealing? I guess?

Just found this

http://www.etsy.com/de/shop/clevelandairbrushart?section_id=6615043#

and am pretty impressed with that (though I dont even know how exactly that is done, free-hand seems a bit impossible to me).

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about it getting stained or something. I'd feel so bad. It's like my only pony shirt I own, besides one that is too small. X3

To be honest I have only seen pretty... uhm, rough/ poorly designed spray shirt in real life...

Of course, they are unique, so errors are what makes them - appealing? I guess?

Just found this

http://www.etsy.com/de/shop/clevelandairbrushart?section_id=6615043#

and am pretty impressed with that (though I dont even know how exactly that is done, free-hand seems a bit impossible to me).

Wow, that is really well done, and yes, I have seen more than my fair share of bad work. Freehand would be super hard to do, but not impossible, I saw one guy on vacation that was AWESOME. He did freehand but his shirts were very overpriced. Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png