Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello every brony!

Breeze

Hello, I am Breeze. I am a Brony, of course, and my favorite pony is Vinyl Scratch. I came to this site for the RPs, but I see there's a lot more stuff to do too. So, I'll see ya around!

• Brohoof 5

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! If you like Role playing this is a great place for you :) We have many role plays you can participate in! I'm not much of a role player myself but I'm sure you will enjoy doing so here. Feel free to send me a message whenever you wanna talk :3

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! You have to post at least 5 times in order to obtain muffin rank and be eligible to enter the RP section but that won't be difficult. I hope you have a great time here!

Edited by Zarok svd

Thank you! I've been on other sites, like Pokemon sites, but they don't treat Bronies to well. Then I found this site while looking for good MLP RP sites.

Edited by Breeze

Thank you! I've been on other sites, like Pokemon sites, but they don't treat Bronies to well. Then I found this site while looking for good MLP RP sites.

Aw man that sucks. :(

I'm glad you found the site though and I hope you have a better experience on this forum!

• Brohoof 1

Yay more bronies around.

When it comes to other things than roleplays, I find the forum games some of the most addicting places here.

(Vinyl is one of the coolest ponies)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so much for the welcome. I do really appreciate it. :) I'll try to make some good long post so I can RP also.

Yeah no problem.  :lol:

Also as long as your posts meet the character limit then their fine. They all don't need to be really intricate. ;)

Yay more bronies around.

When it comes to other things than roleplays, I find the forum games some of the most addicting places here.

(Vinyl is one of the coolest ponies)

Yup more incoming new members! I have to agree that the forum games are really fun as well.

Breeze take a crazy pony's advice on the game section. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I sure will! I first wasn't planning on staying here very long, but now since you guys seem awesome, I'll stay! ^_^

Yay! That makes me a very happy pony. Haha

Welcoming and ushering in new members is one of my specialties. ;)

I'm sure that your choice to stay here will be rewarded with rich discussion and meeting some very wonderful people.

Yay! That makes me a very happy pony. Haha

Welcoming and ushering in new members is one of my specialties. ;)

I'm sure that your choice to stay here will be rewarded with rich discussion and meeting some very wonderful people.

You're very good at warm welcomes! :D Well, I hope I see you guys around, so we can talk more!

You're very good at warm welcomes! :D Well, I hope I see you guys around, so we can talk more!

I most definitely hope to see you around more too! Have a great time on the forum. I wish you well!  :lol:

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Welcome breeze to mlpforums. We always appreciate new people joining. Enjoy your stay here.