Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (closed) University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.)

dedacct6

(edited)

wait a minute...uhhh...@Bronyette why are you in a stallions room or why is in a mares room at night while everypony is asleep thats a little strange if you ask me XD... does one of you need an ACTUAL roommate?

@, That would be great. 

ok then its settled, i will COMPLETELY adjust the dorm placements...

Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus

wait a minute...uhhh...@Bronyette why are you in a stallions room or why is in a mares room at night while everypony is asleep thats a little strange if you ask me XD... does one of you need an ACTUAL roommate?

ok then its settled, i will COMPLETELY adjust the dorm placements...

Well I would need a roommate, but I thought this would make things A LOT more interesting.

Super sweet. When do we start? Saw that it was some dorms. Will you play me in? Im a bit new to this! Thanks! =)

You may start when you want :) just find some pony to talk to and then you start getting into the role play ;)

You may start when you want smile.png just find some pony to talk to and then you start getting into the role play wink.png

you just had to say "somepony" didn't you? You couldn't have specified. Well now we've got a drunky (Which we already planned on) and a stalker ruining what was supposed to be a walk through the garden ALONE

Er somethin like that...

(edited)

Yea I'd rather not start without confirmation from the DM either, even if I want to RP right now...

Go on and role play then sorry I'm late, I've been slow because of school...

Well then, I'll start as soon as I get confirmation from Flightless, just to be safe of course ;)

I thought I already said you where in... Whatever, you can start roleplaying when you want Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus

Go on and role play then sorry I'm late, I've been slow because of school...

I thought I already said you where in... Whatever, you can start roleplaying when you want

Must have missed the post then :) I looked through all of them. But thanks alot for letting me join :D So what dorm am I in and everything?