Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

heLLOOOOO!11!

Moonlight_Tale

*peaks head around corner* 

hey guys im new. oop. or kinda new. lets just go with new because i have like 12 bazillion accounts but i keep forgetting their info but i wrOTE THE INFO FOR THIS ONE DOWN! (in my school agenda book so lets pray to the world no one puts two and two together) 

But I just wanted to drop by and say hi. My real name is Emily but you can call me moonlight. 

• Brohoof 3

Hi Moonlight, and welcome to your... wait you said 12... so that's 9x4 and 4x by the squre root of, carry the 10 to the 4 40 - pinkie pie's epicness.. I've got it! welcome to your re-welcoming, of the previously departed welcomed account, that's predecessor was onece here, but is now lost amoung the welcomeings of... (I kid you not. in all seriousness, my head began to hurt before I could finish this) on that note imagine a ton of other confusing things. Welcome back.  

• Brohoof 1

Sup Moonlight! Welcome (again) to the forums! Here, have some pie! Got tacos, nachos, cake, quesadillas, cherrychangas, fish and rice as well... If you feel like talking tell me and I'm up for some chatting :)

• Brohoof 2

Aww thanks guys! You all seem so FABULOUS. I feel so lame, I'm not even a muffin yet. *snifflesniffle* 

I cant wait till I can use the roleplay section because thats a big reason why I re-joined, plus I met a brony at my school. And Danzxc123, dont make your head asplode!!

Hey ur just like me moonlight I started here today also! I'm happy a place like this exists for bronies like us. To tell the truth I've never joined a site like this before so this is my first time doing stuff like this.

Hello, and well met by moonlight, Moonlight! We're glad you found our little piece of Equestria here on MLPForums. I'm sure you'll make some good friends here. Have fun discussing ponies! :D

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Hello and welcome Moonlight_Tale. I hope you have a fun filled experience here.