Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.) NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!

dedacct6

Pixie immediately felt embarrassed about even asking, she wanted to hide under the covers for a while.

"Uh well." She said getting out of her bed. Pixie casually made her way to Blaze and looked deep into his eyes.

"Then I guess I owe you something..." She mumbled. Pixie wrapped her arms around Blaze and whispered in his ear.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, will you forgive me. I was just startled by what you said." She felt her face grow warm from embarrassment.

"It's okay, I forgive you." Blazing said, hugging Pixie. It was a lot less awkward this time, seeing as she was actually his fillyfriend now. Well, he considered her his fillyfriend at least, but he was still a bit unsure about it. I guess we did kinda agree to it... And this is happening. He reminded himself.

"It's okay, I forgive you." Blazing said, hugging Pixie. It was a lot less awkward this time, seeing as she was actually his fillyfriend now. Well, he considered her his fillyfriend at least, but he was still a bit unsure about it. I guess we did kinda agree to it... And this is happening. He reminded himself.

Pixie felt a strange warmness in her chest, it was a new feeling, but she liked it.

"Thank you." She muttered into his shoulder, giving him one big squeeze before letting go. It was difficult to look at him after that, in fact she found it hard to look at him the entire day. She figured she was embarrassed beyond belief.

"I... do really like you." Pixie wasn't too sure where this shyness was coming from, it was so alien to her.

Pixie felt a strange warmness in her chest, it was a new feeling, but she liked it.

"Thank you." She muttered into his shoulder, giving him one big squeeze before letting go. It was difficult to look at him after that, in fact she found it hard to look at him the entire day. She figured she was embarrassed beyond belief.

"I... do really like you." Pixie wasn't too sure where this shyness was coming from, it was so alien to her.

Blazing felt truly happy, something that rarely ever happened. He had always faked happiness, so it was weird actually feeling it. He had already considered the day one of the best of his life, even if it started off bad. Wow, who knew such a terrible day could turn so amazing... He mentally said to himself.

• Brohoof 1

Blazing felt truly happy, something that rarely ever happened. He had always faked happiness, so it was weird actually feeling it. He had already considered the day one of the best of his life, even if it started off bad. Wow, who knew such a terrible day could turn so amazing... He mentally said to himself.

"So..." Pixie started off, kicking her front hoof out slightly. "What do we do now?" Pixie honestly had no idea how to deal with a relationship. "I've never done this before in my entire life." She stated, finding an ounce of courage to look Blaze in his green emerald eyes.

"So..." Pixie started off, kicking her front hoof out slightly. "What do we do now?" Pixie honestly had no idea how to deal with a relationship. "I've never done this before in my entire life." She stated, finding an ounce of courage to look Blaze in his green emerald eyes.

"Um..." Blazing started. "I'm not quite sure..." He finished. What do we do exactly? He wondered. He felt like an idiot not knowing what to do in a relationship. I suppose I wouldn't know, seeing as my life has been full of failed attempts at getting a relationship. He thought. He was trying to avoid depressing thoughts, but that one just came to mind at random.

"Um..." Blazing started. "I'm not quite sure..." He finished. What do we do exactly? He wondered. He felt like an idiot not knowing what to do in a relationship. I suppose I wouldn't know, seeing as my life has been full of failed attempts at getting a relationship. He thought. He was trying to avoid depressing thoughts, but that one just came to mind at random.

"Ooh, would you wanna walk around the flower garden?" She asked happilly, instantly perking up. "We could look at all of the different kinds of flowers" Pixie was excited, she knew she could show off her knowledge of flowers. "Maybe...we can find a shady tree... and hold hooves under it." She mumbled incoherently to herself.

((Im going to bed for tonight, see ya!))

"Ooh, would you wanna walk around the flower garden?" She asked happilly, instantly perking up. "We could look at all of the different kinds of flowers" Pixie was excited, she knew she could show off her knowledge of flowers. "Maybe...we can find a shady tree... and hold hooves under it." She mumbled incoherently to herself.

((Im going to bed for tonight, see ya!))

"That sounds like a good idea." Blazing said. He didn't know much about flowers, but what they did didn't matter to him, as long as he was spending time with Pixie. Well, it's a start... Let's just see how this goes, we can consider it our first date. He thought to himself.

((Okay, see ya tomorrow))

@@Gloomfury, (OOC: re-done because the last post was rushed this is -hopefully- much better.)

"What am I suppose to do?" Shadow thought, ​"I didn't plan for this, and don't like the way she's eyeing me. If things get bad..."

Shadow was hesitant in deciding what to say next and it's uncertainty showed in it's voice, "N-no I don't."

"What am I feeling right now," it thought, "I've never had to deal with a problem like this before..." For a moment it felt a sharp pain, forcing it too take a step away from the pony; but nothing had touched her. "N-no," it thought, "A-am I afraid?"

@,

Muddle could hear the noise too, but couldn't quite put the voice to a name. "That's bay- drat I talked to her yesterday," she said while turning around. She expected to see the pony she talked to during assembly, but what she saw was diffrent, "thats...."

Edited by danzxc123

@,

@

Shivty still stares at the pony with great annoyance. "What? You're not going to say anything back? Where's your shitty wit now, did it crap out on you?" She says with mock sympathy. "Or maybe it's that you think that I'm not worth anything to say a word to anymore?" She says as her voice starts to raise again with anger.

• Brohoof 1

@,

@@Gloomfury,

'Abrasive? She makes Sonnet sound like a saint...' Thought Cinder, recalling the discussion from the night before: she had resolved to try and perhaps apologise for her behaviour to Bayonet: this complicated matters.

"Shivty..." She muttered slightly louder than she meant to, feeling like she was about to give up and slam her face into the table: she wasn't ready for this, even with the bitter drink in her hoof. 'Uhhh...! Not noooow!' Her mind groaned instead of thinking as she tried to figure out a reasonable course of action.

Edited by Cinderscribe

Arina interrutingly walks in, looking embarassed. "Hey, I heard somepony talking. Im new here and I hardly payed any attention at the introduction." She says shyly. " Anypony wanna show me around? I dont know where any of the facilities are and where a pony can put her stuff. I arrived from Trottingham just now." Smiles charmingly.

@, Shivty quickly turned around  ad the sound of her name. "What?!" She shouted cause the was in full anger mode right now. But when she sees tho called her name she stops and calms down faster then it normally dose for her to. She sees a pretty good looking mare looking at her with gold colored eyes of worry. Thin a thought hit her. "How do you know my name?"

"That sounds like a good idea." Blazing said. He didn't know much about flowers, but what they did didn't matter to him, as long as he was spending time with Pixie. Well, it's a start... Let's just see how this goes, we can consider it our first date. He thought to himself.

((Okay, see ya tomorrow))

"Yay." She cheered softly, she still felt nervous around him after what had happened earlier. Pixie leaned into his side as they walked. She turned down the one hallway and made it outside. It was a decently warm day, and the sun was shinning briliantly. Pixie let the sunlight soak into her fur for a bit before making her way under a large shady tree.

"What a beautiful day." Pixie said, picking up a few flowers. The mare gently placed them in her mane. She wasn't quite sure what to say so she continued looking through the flowers.

@@Gloomfury,

Blinking sleepily, Cinders mind slowly started to force itself into action.

'Strange, Symphony kept all of her memories when she... uh... wasn't herself. Guess it is different then.'

She shook herself a little - the coffee wasn't great, but at least she wasn't zoning out any more.

"It is you then? I'm Cinder. I, uh... We met yesterday. Sort of."

The foggy edges of her vision were sharpening now - her head was clearing up enough to think at least.

"Sorry, didn't get much sleep last night."

@, Shivty smirks at finding out who the mare was. "Oooh so your the charming mare Bany told me about." She walks up to Cinderblock and circles around her to get a better look. She stares at her flank for a bit and walks back in front of her. "She was right, you are quiet the Schöne  or 'beauty' in Equestrian."

@@Gloomfury,

'Well this is weird... 'Told' her...?' Cinder thought, wondering exactly how that might have worked before her thoughts were cut off by further questions. '... about me?'

"Uhm... I guess so?" She ventured uneasily as the mare 'returned to her front. There was no doubt about it: it was certainly the same mare she knew - as least physically.

Arina, walks of, and trots restlessly around the University, trying to discover where she is supposed to sleep at night. Her head hangs low, so is her spirit after leaving home for a new unknown enviorment. After troting around for a while, she decides to go to the cafee to get a apple icecream and just people watch for a while.

(Ooc:Another mistake post to be ignored , sorry guys.)

Muddle eyed the pony circling cinder with a questioning glare, "What just happened," she thought, "I guess these two know each other?"

She was still confused, and couldn't quite understand what was going on, but she decided to use this confusion to whisper to her shadow. "Come over here."

For the first time in what seemed like years, her shadow did what it was told without commenting. Muddled turned towards it and whispered, "are you feeling alright?" But what she didn't notice was the pony standing behind it. "I-I mean. Hi,"

Edited by danzxc123

@, Shivty notices the confusion on Cinderblocks face. "She must have forgotten to tell you that we can talk to each other in our sleep. And also that we switch in our sleep. Anyway she wanted me to tell you thank you for being so kind and caring to her and.... blah blah blah." She says as she waves hoof around uncaringly. Then she smirks. "It seems like you really caught her fancy." Edited by Gloomfury

"Yay." She cheered softly, she still felt nervous around him after what had happened earlier. Pixie leaned into his side as they walked. She turned down the one hallway and made it outside. It was a decently warm day, and the sun was shinning briliantly. Pixie let the sunlight soak into her fur for a bit before making her way under a large shady tree.

"What a beautiful day." Pixie said, picking up a few flowers. The mare gently placed them in her mane. She wasn't quite sure what to say so she continued looking through the flowers.

Frost lay in his bed, just staring at the ceiling. He finally decided he would go look for Pixie and Blaze, after all he didn't start his classes for another week and he needed somepony to talk to. He was a bit loopy from his lack of sleep. The cup of cider he had had earlier didnt help either. He poked his head into the hallway and looked around, he didn't seethe two anywhere. He walked down the hall just as Pixie and Blaze exited the biulding, he followed. Once he was outside he spotted the two under a tree. He began to stumble towards them, calling out in a loopy tone. "Heeeeeey you two!" he sang almost tripping letting out a small laugh. "Wh-Wh-Wh what are you doooing?" he asked before falling on his face in front of them.

Wandering alone around the campus, Arina felt lonlier then ever, having found her sleeping room she dident feel like sleeping. The cool night air made her feel more like home wandering the docks of Trottingham. Hearing the someone calling "Heeeeeey you two!", Arina silently walks outside and see the spectacle with Frost, Pixie and Blaze. Lurking in the shadows full of curiosity. Though shes not very good at hiding. 

Frost lay in his bed, just staring at the ceiling. He finally decided he would go look for Pixie and Blaze, after all he didn't start his classes for another week and he needed somepony to talk to. He was a bit loopy from his lack of sleep. The cup of cider he had had earlier didnt help either. He poked his head into the hallway and looked around, he didn't seethe two anywhere. He walked down the hall just as Pixie and Blaze exited the biulding, he followed. Once he was outside he spotted the two under a tree. He began to stumble towards them, calling out in a loopy tone. "Heeeeeey you two!" he sang almost tripping letting out a small laugh. "Wh-Wh-Wh what are you doooing?" he asked before falling on his face in front of them.

"Hey buddy... Ya alright?" Blazing asked. Frost didn't seem to be in very good condition. "I think we should help him." He added, turning to Pixie. It kind of ruined their first date, but it was still going to be worth it if it meant helping a friend. It's only fair, he helped me when I needed it, so I should help him. He thought.

(OOC: Re-done because the other pony wasn't in the room.img-1918096-1-derpy_emoticon2.png )
Muddle eyed the pony circling Cinder with a questioning glare, "What just happened," she thought, "I guess these two know each other? Okay... I guess one pressing matter at a time."

She was very confused, and couldn't quite understand what was going on between the two; but she decided to use this as a distraction to whisper to shadow, "Get over here!" Normally she expected some sort of resistance from her shadow when she gave it orders. but...

For the first time in what seemed like years, her shadow did what it was told without complaining. Muddled turned towards it and whispered, "Are you feeling alright?" Shadow didn't respond, so Muddle stood aside and waited for the right moment to question everyone about what happened.
~~~
Shadows eyes were filled with malice as it glared at shivty. "Resorting to hiding behind Muddle!," it thought, "Who ever this pony is. I'll have to be more careful than I thought." It felt that same sensation from earlier as Shadow realize what it would have to do, "I'm going to have to have a word with her alone..."

@@Gloomfury,

@,

Edited by danzxc123

@@Gloomfury,

'She said what?! That's... Wait, no! This is important! Well, so is that but... Oh come on Cinder, you're a Scientist! Not some filly passing notes!'

"Uhm... Thanks for letting me know!" She said blankly, twisting her expression into some kind of emotion: though exactly which one would have been a mystery. She assumed it was relief. Or happiness. Possibly intregue or curiosity. Maybe. "That's amazing... You two I mean, not what she said. Not that that's not... You know what I mean!"

If she hasn't learned from past experience that ponies considered it rude when she started taking notes on them mid conversation, she would have had the notepad out already. As if was, she settled for finishing her coffee instead.

"Hey buddy... Ya alright?" Blazing asked. Frost didn't seem to be in very good condition. "I think we should help him." He added, turning to Pixie. It kind of ruined their first date, but it was still going to be worth it if it meant helping a friend. It's only fair, he helped me when I needed it, so I should help him. He thought.

Pixie wasn't sure if she was supposed to be worried for the stallion or be annoyed. She went with both. "Uh, hi Frost. We were just relaxing." The mare said with a scowl. She had planned on doing something to impress Blaze, but knew it wouldn't happen now. "So much for that.'