Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants to be in a PMV?

CornBreadGang

So my friend Stevenearthpony and I are making some PMV's, one is made more by me, and one more by Steven. This is the one that I will be choosing the song.

The song is "Sick of It" by Skillet.

If you haven't heard it, give it a listen.

Anyone want to be in it? I can't guarantee what your characters will be doing, but that will be up soon.

Takers?

Also, Stevenearthpony's sign-up can be found here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/75437-pmv-never-turn-back-animators-ocs-and-artists-needed/?p=1911861

He has other positions, such as animating, drawing and other things needed for these PMV's

Please attach a link to your YouTube if you have one, so we can give you credit.

Edited by super2379

You know what? Sure. You can use Descant, Eve or Cascade for this if you want. All my OCs are in my sig, you can look there. Just make sure you give me credit for owning them.

Sure. I'd be happy to volunteer. The song is okay so I am happy for my OC to join your PMV if you will take him.

Be sure and let us know how it goes.

You're in! Thanks for volunteering!

It is not a problem if you want to use my OC, either. Cant say the song is one of my favourites, but eh.

I hope it goes well for the pair of you.

Thank you for volunteering! You're in, and all is well in production so far.

You know what? Sure. You can use Descant, Eve or Cascade for this if you want. All my OCs are in my sig, you can look there. Just make sure you give me credit for owning them.

I'll give you credit for them, don't worry. :)

You're in, and do any of you have a YouTube account so I can give you credit in the description?

• Brohoof 1

You're in! Thanks for volunteering!

Thank you for volunteering! You're in, and all is well in production so far.

I'll give you credit for them, don't worry. smile.png

You're in, and do any of you have a YouTube account so I can give you credit in the description?

I... Also have a link to my YouTube in my sig... I haven't uploaded anything in a while, it's mostly gaming stuff. And I haven't had a lot of time to game - well, to record what I do while I game anyway, since I returned to school.

• Brohoof 1

Can I still take part in this? I think it would be interesting to see Swinging Breeze in a PMV (Link to his profile in my signature, kinda)

Sounds good to me!

You're in, but one more thing: do you have a YouTube so I can give you credit for the OC?

I... Also have a link to my YouTube in my sig... I haven't uploaded anything in a while, it's mostly gaming stuff. And I haven't had a lot of time to game - well, to record what I do while I game anyway, since I returned to school.

Well, I feel like a complete goof for not seeing the quite bold and large words in a yellow font. Sorry. :/

• Brohoof 1

Sounds good to me!

You're in, but one more thing: do you have a YouTube so I can give you credit for the OC?

Yes, I'll pm you a link to it or something (Just give me a minute to find it again... It's kinda been awhile since I've logged onto it really)

• Brohoof 1

Feel free to use my OC :) If you need some pictures I will link them. 

What exactly is the theme for this vid? just various poses? or what? :P 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Feel free to use my OC :) If you need some pictures I will link them.

What exactly is the theme for this vid? just various poses? or what? :P

These will be full-blown animations. What I'm thinking is making some ponies good, and some evil, and they make these marks on other ponies, and hurt them. But in the end, all the good ponies come together and rise to stop the evil.

And you're in.

Edited by super2379

Sounds great! But Can I make one request. If my OC does get used please can it be on the good side? smile.png Do you need me to PM you any pic's of my OC or anything. Or link my YT profile? smile.png

Great song by the way! :) 

Edited by Skylar

Sounds great! But Can I make one request. If my OC does get used please can it be on the good side? :) Do you need me to PM you any pic's of my OC or anything. Or link my YT profile? :)

Great song by the way! :)

Thanks! I've always liked that song. :)

Anyways, yes, I'll try and get you on the good side, although that is not confirmed yet, it is just a concept. And please do PM me some pictures of your OC and a link to your YT profile.

Make me the lead role, The star. 

Draw me like on of your french girls.

also use me as every cahr and every scene

I can't guarantee you as the main role, seeing as there really is no main role, except for the revolution leaders, which are Stevenearthpony and I. But you can be in it. :)

Ooh! My OC's will be.. wait for it.. FAMOUS! :D ...I hope. 

You can pick any of my OC's in my About Me, you know, which one you think looks best in that PMV. 

Hope I get picked! :3

I'd love to include my OC in this project!

My YouTube account can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5XF7CW99KM74vcLfsUk_kw (I don't have anything uploaded, but I plan to xD)

If you need pics or a pony code, just let me know! ^^

My OC can be found here:

http://mlpforums.com...er-herald-r4590

Let me know if he makes it in! ^^

Ooh! My OC's will be.. wait for it.. FAMOUS! :D ...I hope. 

You can pick any of my OC's in my About Me, you know, which one you think looks best in that PMV. 

Hope I get picked! :3

Ill let my OC be in it if its open still ^^

Here is a pic of her, Shining Snow, if you need more info, then tell me :3 So...... ya! Idk what else to say xD

attachicon.gifshining_snow_by_wildstarofforestclan-d6l9qwn.png

All of you are in, and I'm not sure how many slots we have left, so anyone who wants to join: proceed with caution.

All of you are in, and I'm not sure how many slots we have left, so anyone who wants to join: proceed with caution.

Thanks! Again, just let me know if you need any of Silver's info! ^^

Can't wait to see the final project! :D

• Brohoof 1