Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

The Master went inside his TARDIS and it maeralized away from Canterlot and went to tourte Fluttershy. When you went into the room Fluttershy was beaten and look scared,but her eyes said something different. In relaity she was angry

"Discord step away", he said to him

He compailed and Fluttershy

"You bastard!", she yelled 

"Oh my look Cruelshy has made an apprence",Discord said 

"Shut up Discord!", she yelled 

"Okay", he said 

"You stop this now!", she him giving him the stare 

The Master then shown his death stare with his sharp teeth and wnet towards her. In result Flutterhsy screamed really loud

Twilight heard it,but fainty and coughed up blood

"Fluttershy?", she asked 

Sunset kicked her repeadtly 

"And you know what?", she said grapping her mane with magic,"I was experimented by the Goverment and asked me questions aking about Equestria."

Sunset then lit her up on fire with her magic and Twilight screamed 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Master went back to his console with blood all over him and made the door to open up inside the swimming pool and made course to the Everfree Forest

"We'll be back","Dash" said going into the Everfree Forest 

Lighting slapped by Dash awake 

"Wake up!", she yelled 

Fireblaze enters with "Rainbow Dash" While thinking about this as he was looking around and hope this will be ok or not. Then he turn to Midnight and smiles to her. "Be brave for your parents and go to Zacora's." Then he enters into the dark part of the forest and following "Rainbow Dash"

Rainbow Dash waking up and looking around then she saw her rival Lighting Dust. "WHAT WERE AM I AND WHAT YOU DOING HERE DUST?"

(OOC: for a nemesis for Rarity use Trixie)

Unishar was half way thru his dive when he got the telepathic message cursing he missed his target and instead clipped his wing. Stumbling Unishar hit the ground, getting up he shakes himself and turns around seeing if ether of the pony's in the trees noticed him.

Ambrose ran back trying to find Light. She saw him and ran up "We have to move quickly, they have captured Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow, and all the others, we have to save them!". Ambrose said, she still had all her gear together, and was ready to go at a moments notice.

@Fireblaze

@COBLoneWolf

Midnight stoped shakeing and nodded she tip hoofed towards the forest. She began to tremble again, but she remembered what Fireblaze said.

"Gota be brave, i gota be brave." She let out a huff and walked into the forest. She slowly walked along and heard a tree branch snap. She quickly turn around and began to walk backwards. She then bumped into to something. She slowly turned to see large black eyes looking at her. She stood still in shock and let out a horrified scream as if she had been seriously hurt. She was then pounced on.

"Please don't eat me! I wouldn't taste good! Im a filly! Im all bone an-" Her chattering was interrupted by a lick on her cheek. She opened her eyes with a confused look. She looked above her to see a familiar Lupus Major standing over her.

"Fang!" she chimed. Hugging the large wolf tight around his neck. The Lupus did not care it had be a while scenic he had seen his master. He whimpered with joy as he help her with his giant paws.

"Iv'e missed you fang! A whole lot!" She told him, shoving her muzzle into his neck as deep as she could.

"m-miss you too." The large wolf muttered. Midnight looked up at him with aw.

"You can talk!?" Fang nodded.

"Only little."

"Zacora's been teaching you hasn't she?" The filly asked smiling. Fang nodded again. I'll have to thank her for that. Midnight thought.

She then gasped and leaped from her now Lupus Majors grip.

"With that scream Rainbow and Fire are probably looking for me. I gota protect you encase they try to attack you when they find me."

"Why they do that!?" Fang asked a little offended.

"Because adults are silly." She said giving a little chuckle. Fang smiled at his master and laid down next to her. With ease she cased a shield around her and her pet she jumped on top of him and smiled.

"Your ganna love mister Blaze." Midnight confirmed. "He's so nice and he is with rainbow dash like how my parent are with one another." She explained and continued to talk with him until Fire and Rainbow had arrived to see if she was alright.

Edited by Game Design

The Master made the the TARDIS materalize in the Everfree Forest 

"I clipped off your wings well you were out", she said reaching for a tourte tool

A myserious alicorn appeard in front of Game telported her 10 years in future (The reason for this is too see what happens if The Master isn't stopped.)

Fireblaze enters and then looking around thinking while seeing this not going to be good.

"LET ME GO." *Seeing her wings clip she screams and crying. "With out my wings I Can't Fly Faster." Rainbow Dash saying. "If my love see me like this and THEN HE WILL HURT YOU!"

@COBLoneWolf

(OOC: Are you talking about Game Design or midnight? If your talking about Game his a dude not a girl laugh.png But if you are talking about midnight your right soo... Yeah... And if you are talking about game, he's knocked out and is with King Sombra.)

Game awoke alone with an alicorn standing next to him he was confused for a momment. He turned and looked around.

"I-is, this Equestria?"

Edited by Game Design

"Wow", said grapping the elctric whip,"When do become Fireblaze's slave?"

_________________________________________________________________-

The Doctor then tried to get hold of The Master

"Hello?",he asked,"Dang no answer."

He TARDIS then took offf by itself and sent 10 years into the future at Ponyvill and thorwing The Doctor allround until it stopped,shutted down and rebootted

"What done that to you?", he said giving it a look

The alicorn was gone and leaving Game by himself

Edited by COBLoneWolf

(edited)

Ambrose ran back trying to find Light. She saw him and ran up "We have to move quickly, they have captured Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow, and all the others, we have to save them!". Ambrose said, she still had all her gear together, and was ready to go at a moments notice.

"Indeed we will." Said Light. "It is time to avert this crisis, Ambrose, and we will stand, we will fight, we will RISE[/]!" Shouted Light, lifting his blade in the air. Light knew that it was all of their destinies to stop Sombra at that moment, and they needed to work fast.

Pathetic rebels, thinking they can stop me... thought Sombra in his cold chamber. I must wait until the time is right...

He thought when he saw a pony next to him. "Pathetic pony... Who are you?" Sombra demanded.

Edited by super2379

"Wow", said grapping the elctric whip,"When do become Fireblaze's slave?"

_________________________________________________________________-

The Doctor then tried to get hold of The Master

"Hello?",he asked,"Dang no answer."

He TARDIS then took offf by itself and sent 10 years into the future at Ponyvill and thorwing The Doctor allround until it stopped,shutted down and rebootted

"What done that to you?", he said giving it a look

The alicorn was gone and leaving Game by himself

"Fireblaze is my Coltfriend and I Do love him. He will be sore when he see this and you will be in a world of hurt." Rainbow Dash saying.

"Dash were are you?" Then Fireblaze looking for dash. AS he was near the water then he enters and then something happen. "Water in the forest?" Then he try to use his fire attack and then was shock. "DRATS My fire powers is out for 10 hours man this is not good and I left my sword back at home too."

@COBLoneWolf

The alicorn began to walk away. Game chased after the winged unicorn, 

"Wait! Stop! Why did you bring me here what dose this all mean!?" Game continued still chasing the alicorn. The alicorn only continued to walk way. Game then noticed Ponyville and how differeint it also looked. He then saw a giant flag that represented a black and red flag.

"No..." He flew down and looked to see that his fears where true. He walked down the street and looked around. He ran to a pony and began to talk to him.

"Excuse me." He said. 

"But is Celestia still the Princess of Equestria?"

The pony was an illusion to Sombra, made by Light in an attempt to trick him, but Sombra realized his error. "Heh, thinking they could trick me, eh?" He said. "I will crush them all, and make them suffer..." Hissed Sombra, referring to all the heroes. soon... Oh so soon... thought Sombra.

"Celestia?", the pony asked him,"She died 2 years ago."

The Doctor exited his TARDIS and noticed it was bleak outside and took his sonic screwdriver and scan the sun

"Hmm complety natural", he said 

"Wouder where Luna and Celestia are?", he asked himself and he walked deeper into Ponyville 

@CBOLoneWolf.

Games face droped with shock. He took a step back. How could Sombra be back, how could he have killed Celestia? He then thought of Twilight and Midnight and teared up, fearing the worst.

"W-what about Twilight Sparkle? And her Daughter? What happened to them!?" He asked in a demanding tone.

Midnight had sat there in the EverFree for awhile. She figured that sense Fireblaze had not come back to get her that he had not heard her. She then looked down to fang.

"Looks like he isn't coming." She said growing a smile.

"Lets go to Sacora's." She suggested. Fang nodded and stood up. He looked back to her.

"You want go fast?" He asked. She had never had him so large before, he used to just be her little Lupus minor and could only pull her in a wagon. She then smiled and nodded.

"Yes please!"

Fang nodded and began to run his fastest, dogging trees as he did. Midnight couldn't hold in her excitement but she didn't want to! She was happy and she laughed and giggled as her lupus major ran through the Everfree.

Midnight had sat there for awhile. She figured that sense Fireblaze had not come back to get her that he had not heard her. She then looked down to fang.

"Looks like he isn't coming." She said growing a smile.

"Lets go to Sacora's." She suggested. Fang nodded and stood up. He looked back to her.

"You want go fast?" He asked. She had never had him so large before, he used to just be her little Lupus minor and could only pull her in a wagon. She then smiled and nodded.

"Yes please!"

Fang nodded and began to run his fastest, dogging trees as he did. Midnight couldn't hold in her excitement but she didn't want to! She was happy and she laughed and giggled as her lupus major ran through the Everfree.

Edited by Game Design

"Last i saw, they ran into the Everfree Forest, lets go." Ambrose said, she then be blushed and added "Be carful all, especially you Light". She then turned and began to head off in the direction of the Everfree Forest, "Alonze".

((OCC: Torutre... *squirms* argh dont like))

"Oh, Ambrose, you know I'll keep a look out for anything that may harm us." Said Light, smiling and looking deep into Ambrose's eyes. "Now, it's time to fight." Said Light. "We must charge, we can make it there in a couple of minutes." Said Light, starting to run toward the forest.

"Well I don't know becuase I just a mere slave and Ponyville is that town in all of Equestria", he said,"And our lord and Master doesn't only gives an annoucments once a year."

The Doctor saw Game  and went towards him 

"Hello can you excuse us?", he asked hte pony

The pony went away 

Midnight had made it to Zacora's hut. He hoped off of Fang She walked up to the door with Fang following behind her. She looked back to her Star Wolf friend. 

"I don't know if you can fit inside Fang. Maybe you should just sit outside." He told him. She trotted up to him and put a hoof on his paw. 

"But don't leave okay?"

Fang smiled and nudged his master. 

"Fang never lave Midnight." He said. Midnight smiled and hugged her wolf's snout. She turned to see Zacora oping her door. The Zebra peered out and smiled at who she thought was outside her hut. 

"Ah little Midnight." Zacora acknowledged.

"But why are you here? Dose the forest not give you a fright?"

Midnight smiled she loved Zacora's rhyming. 

"I was travailing with mister Fireblaze but he told me to come to you while he searched for my mom with Rainbow Dash."

Zacora smiled and walked toward the little filly. 

"I wish that you would have told." She said fixing some food and sitting it in front of the filly.

"But for now, you can stay in my humble a bold."

Midnight smiled

"Thanks Zacora."

Zacora nodded and went back to her work. Midnight ate her food and went back out side to Fang. For some reason she felt safer with him then inside with Zacora she jumped on his back and laid down.

"Wake me up if mom or dad come okay." Midnight said with her eyes closed.

"Okay." Fang replied. Midnight smiled. 

"I love you fang." Midnight told him. Fang was surprised he wasn't expecting to hear that. He smiled.

"Fang love's Midnight too." He replied and looked into the forest protecting his master that sleeted on his back.

@COBLoneWolf

Game turned to see the Doctor. He sent the other pony away. Game then turned to the doctor.

"Doctor, where are we?" Game asked.

"Where are Midnight and Twilight? What did that pony mean when he said he was a slave? What in Tartarus is going on here!?"

On the way to the forest Ambrose saw Game and Doctor. She went over and quickly said "Quick everypony where headed to the Everfree Forest to try and rescue one of the Element Holders, thats where we think they are. You ponies coming?".

((OCC: OMG I LOVE ROLEPLAYING SO MUCH

@Amrose

@CBOLoneWolf

Game heard the call from a pony. He turned to see an average sized whole infront of him and the doctor. Game slowly walked up to it and held his hoof up to the hole. When he touched it it shocked him. He winced in pain and then called to the pony.

"Ma'am please." He called

"I'm not sure whats going on but everyone here is saying celestia has died, and the master is in control. He didnt say what was the condition of Twilight and the others but..." Game Pasued and began to tear up.

"You have to find my little midnight... Something went wrong.. Please if she is in there she must be alone and scared.. She's a lighter purple then me please find her before something bad ha-" Before he could finish the hole had shut. He turned to the doctor.

"What, is going on?"

(OOC i did the whole rift thing because Game was sent ten years into the future)

Edited by Game Design

Steel day in the everfree forest he was reading a letter it was fun demon blood he was a criminal that steel had been after for seven years as he Sat his mind drifted to moonbeam sitting at home praying he would be safe and would finish his job quickly and come home

Light saw Steel in the forest. "Hey, who goes there?!" Shouted Light to Steel, who appeared to be writing a letter. "Are you from the forces of Sombra, or are you a hero?" Asked Light, stepping toward Steel, with his blade raised high, ready to strike if it deemed at all necessary.

@super2379

@dashian500

Fang flipped his ears up and snapped his head in a direction that he heard somepony yell from. The movement had awoken Midnight she let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes.

"What is it Fang." She asked in a drowsy tone.

"Are you from the forces of Sombra, or are you a hero?" The two heard. Fang began to snarl at the sound. Midnight rubbed his back.

"No, no dont get angry." She implied.

"Maybe its a good pony and he's come to find me." She looked in the direction of the voice.

"Come on lets go see." She said. Fang however wasnt too eager to walk towards the sound.

"What if strange pony hurts Midnight?" Fang asked. Midnight smiled and hugged Fangs neck once more.

"I wont cause i know you'll protect me." Fang smiled and licked her cheek. He then began to walk towards the sound. The Lupus Major walked out of the bushes and there enough was a green Pegasus Stallion holding a sword. Midnight pocked her head out from behind the star Wolf's head.

"Hello mister!" She acknowledged.

"Have you come to find me?"

Edited by Game Design

"I know we are ten years in the future", he said,"But I didn't choose to be here something very very powerful sent my TARDIS and caused it to reboot, that has never happen before. I kow we are here for reason."

He looked aorund Ponyville was mess

"Come on we need to go to the libary", he said

The Master's TARDIS materalized around Fireblaze and "Dash"

Edited by COBLoneWolf

@CBOLoneWolf

Game sighed and looked back to where the whole had been. 

"Please... Please find her so she'll be okay..." Game said aloud he turned and walked with the doctor. He smiled for a second thinking of going back to the library where it all started, then when he thought of midnight and twilight not being safe his smile faded. He had to know. He trotted up next to the doctor.

"Do you know where twilight and midnight are?" He asked, hoping to get a yes they are fine, he would have even stood for a yes but they where injured, but he had to know that they where safe.