Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

((Here is the link to the sign up: http://mlpforums.com/topic/75509-gathering-of-the-heroes/?p=1914482

Join at any time after signing up! :)))

On a late night in the Crystal Empire, Luna was taking a stroll when she noticed something. There was a dark crystal on the ground. She picked it up, only to fall back in shock. "No... No..." She said, flying to the castle, summoning her friend Light Streak.

"Light Streak, reporting for duty, princess." Said Light, bowing. "Is there a problem?" Asked Light.

"Yes, Light. I'm afraid our friend Sombra is planning to return, and you with Blasted Nova alone cannot defeat him." Luna said. "You will need a team, and I will make sure you find them." She said. "Go, Light Streak, and assemble a team worthy of destroying the dark king!" Shouted Luna as Light began to fly off to find his team.

Edited by super2379

Ambrose's horn glowed, and a small copper ball rose from the floor.

"Hmmmmmm, yes seems all right" she muttered to herself as she examined the ball to make sure no damage had been done. This ball was going to be an important part in the new train she was helping construct. The bearing was specially fitted to reduce the friction in the wheels. She placed it on her workbench when she heard a Ding! Ambrose looked away from the copper ball and to her surprise she had a visitor. "who could that be this late tonight" she wondered aloud. She went over and opened the door to see a extremely tired looking pegasus. "Hello?" she asked.

"Urgent...message..from the Crystal Empire, King Sombra is coming back" Light said in between breaths. "We need your help, meet me at the train station in 30 minutes." Ambrose had heard all about King Sombra, and the destruction he had wrecked on all the crystal ponies. Ambrose knew this was her chance to do something that would benefit something more than train speeds.

"I'll be there" she said, and with that Light flew away. Ambrose quickly gathered her things together. She mostly grabbed tool, and small side projects that might come of use later in the future. Ambrose then hurried out into the night, she had a train to catch.

((first rp post, pm me and let me know if i did anything bad or illegal)) 

Fireblaze, Rainbow Dash were heading to there homes since they just race each other and well won 30 Race but 15 a peace.

"Well You beat me Rainbow Dash and man I got to say that was fun." Fireblaze saying

"Yea but you beat me too and that sonic Fireboom was so AWSOME." Rainbow Dash saying.

"Thanks and your Sonic Rainboom is So Super Awsome too and we did race 30 times." Fireblaze saying

"Well I am going to sleep since I am Tired so night Blaze." Dash saying

"Night Rainbow." Fireblaze saying as they flew towards there homes.

The Doctor was inside his TARDIS, at the console, alone and sighed

"I wish Derpy or Dinky was here", he said out loud

He visted Beachpoplis,he went for a swim and everything. He just got done going to the year 5,000,0000 ALR (After Luna's Return) to see a supernova. He flipped a switch and TARDIS went crazy throwing the Doctor all round and he gripped the console.

"What's wrong hon?",he said turning on the stablizers and touching the center of the TARDIS' console.He noticed he landed and went outside and he was at the Crystal Empire Preset day

"Werid why would the TARDIS land me here?", he asked out loud

"Welll upwards and onwards",he said walking deeper into the empire

Edited by COBLoneWolf

Eren was amazingly confused. A second ago he had been with the other members of the scouting legion at their HQ. Now he was in a grassy plain right outside some rural town. 'Where the hell am I?' He thought as he started walking towards the town.

Rolo Lamperouge awoke to a confusing Image. He was inside a room of some sort filled with black crystals. "What? Where am I? Where's Lelouch?" He said aloud as he looked around and saw no exit.

Edited by Half-Note

@@COBLoneWolf

Light was flying when he saw The Doctor below him. hmmm, maybe he could help? thought Light, going down. As he smacked the ground, he walked to The Doctor. "Hello, Doctor!" Shouted Light. "You remember me, don't you? Oh, there's no time for that, I need your help, can you help me?" Asked Light.

The Doctor strached his head and answered 

"I wounder how he knows me, but if he needs my help then that is why the TARDIS brought me here", he thought 

"Yeah sure, show me the problem", he said.

Flashback

The Doctor just got done saving the unverse's version of the Ood with Dinky and Derpy and they were going inside the TARDIS

"Well the oooood",The Doctor said,"Its fanastic that this unviese."

"Lord Doctor,we have a prophercy to tell you..."

Light said for the Doctor to follow him into the crystal castle. After entering, Light spoke. "Doctor, we have an issue. King Sombra has returned, and I need your help to stop him." Explained Light, showing utter urgency in his trembling voice. "Can you help me with a few others to stop Sombra?" Asked Loght.

"So that is, well I will help best as possible", he said,"But I encouncered him before and if wasn't for the princesses I would be toast,so he is probably expecting me."

Flashback

"That is?"

"When the empire is at is lowest, your song will end", the ood said 

The Doctor know what meant,that mean he will regenerate soon. He sadly didn't know what empire they were talking,but spoling one his timeline is bad.So the Doctor went inside his TARDIS and it disappeared 

Eren made his way closer and found out that the rural town he had thought he saw was actually a large city made of crystal. "How did they make something like this," he muttered to himself before he saw a couple of horses seemingly made of diamonds walking around. When Eren tried to approach one they ran off screaming about contacting the guard, while Eren was stunned they could speak.

Fireblaze enter into his mountian home as he went into his lava bed and went to sleep while thinking about something.

Rainbow Dash went into her Home on Clousdale as she went into her room, get on her bed and went to sleep while dreaming about Blaze as she was smiling and was sleeping.

In the Changing Minds Coppy Cat was looking around for something to feed while he decide head to the crystal Palice so he turn into Twilight Sparkial as he smiles then running towards the Palice to find something to eat like love.

Light burst out of the palace to find the others he would need when he bumped into Eren. "Oh, sorry! Hi, I'm..." Light was cut short by pony's ability to make the citizens scream and run. "I'm Light Streak, and who might you be?" Inquired Light, looking at Eren with some suspicion.

"I'm the Doctor",he said,"Nice to meet you."

He igonred the screamming form  outsid since that was like everyday to him or rather every other day.

"If this is going to be my final day and I don't know that I'm not dying alone", he thought with pride,"But I might go outside to see what is up."

Light burst out of the palace to find the others he would need when he bumped into Eren. "Oh, sorry! Hi, I'm..." Light was cut short by pony's ability to make the citizens scream and run. "I'm Light Streak, and who might you be?" Inquired Light, looking at Eren with some suspicion.

Eren looked at the pony and backed away. "Look, stay away from me you talking horse," he said as he held his hooves up in front of him... Wait... hooves? Giving him self the look over in the reflection of one of the crystal buildings, he let out a scream. "Why am I a pony!?" He asked as he looked at himself. He still had his uniform and 3D movement gear but now he had hooves.

Rolo also found out he was a pony at this point after seeing his hooves. "Why am I a horse, what's going on here?" He asked, hoping for an answer from anybody. (Like, let's say, a dark king.)

Edited by Half-Note

The Doctor was stunned that this pony was aware that he wasn't one,but as if it was his first and he somewhat reactted to first time he came to this universe. He followed Eren and and got in front of him

"Woah woah you were human right? 2 leg 2 arms all that?", he asked him

"Y-yeah, I was a member of the Scouting Legion. I was helping liberate humanity from the terror of the Titans. Next thing I know I'm outside this city and I meet a bunch of talking ponies and now I'm a talking pony," he said, still shaken from not knowing where he was or why he was now equine.

"That's fanstatic because where I am from I save humans all the time,. In my opinion,they most brilliant race in all of exstience!", The Doctor said hugging Eren with sigh,"Abouselty fanstatic."

"Would you mind teaming up with me? I think this threat could use a gang", he said looking at him 

Eren looked puzzled as the odd pony spoke but registered something about a threat. "What threat, I didn't see anything particularly dangerous when I came here," he asked. It certainly seemed like this place wasn't in any immediate danger from more than rabid bunnies.

Eren looked puzzled as the odd pony spoke but registered something about a threat. "What threat, I didn't see anything particularly dangerous when I came here," he asked. It certainly seemed like this place wasn't in any immediate danger from more than rabid bunnies.

"There are more threats than you know." Said Light, flying to Eren and the Doctor. "I know that the Doctor has heard of this pony before, correct me if I'm wrong. A dark king has risen again. He is known as Sombra, ruler of the shadows, and master of the dark. And I fear that he is not alone." Said Light grimly.

"What,what do you mean not alone?",The Doctor said in confusion,"Last time I fought him he was alone."

"I will also that he was once a unicorn until he was consumed by the  Vashta Nerada or creaures that leaves darkness or shadows. I when faced him the Vashta Neradaalmost consumed the entire north", he explained to them

"Well, I suppose if you need help.... my name is Eren, Eren Jager," he said as he looked at his 3D movement gear. It appeaerd to be similar to when he was a human only there were now wristbands that the blades attached to instead of triggers. Turning to a building, he quickly grappled to the top with a flick of his wrist. 'At least that still works, but can I still become a titan?" He wondered as he jumped back down to The Doctor and Light. "Where to next?" He asked.

Unishar was flying overhead the Crystal Empire and he saw a pony walking to a group of crystal ponys. Unishar watched the encounter with amusement two of the ponys were what they referred to as "Humans" even thou the were obviously ponys. relising that he was obvious standing in the middle of the road Unishar dodges into the shadows of the nearest building.

"The top of the tower", he said,"Upwards and Onwards." 

He ran to the direction of the of the towers top
"How can he be back the princeesses loocked him 500 ft below this planet?", he asked a loud while running,"Only an exteral force could release some ne with the princess' power or equal to it and no Vashta Nerada is that powerful to breka free,but now he is. Sombra must be the size of oh dear...when get to the top now!"

Unishar saw the group bolt off in the direction of the tower flying above the group Unishar watches them. Usually Unishar wouldn't get involved in this sort of stuff but he was bored so he disided to at least see what they were talking about. Unishar also did not take any stealth measures most ponys did not look op and even if they did they never looked back.

"I do not know, I only know that he has escaped, and many evil incarnations with him." Said Light. "Like the Master."

Light heard something behind him as he said this. He whirled around to find Unishar above them. "HALT!" Shouted Light, hoping to gain the attention of Unishar, in hope of getting a new hero on their side.