Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

He went to Usiher 

:Who are you and why are you following?", he aske him adn then turned around to Light

"Now that is impossible The Master died he went against the Rassilon and was vasporized before I regrented into my 11th form", he explained,"Him being alive is slim nex to none." 

"But it's possible, quite possible." Said Light. "You said it yourself. Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey."

Sombra lurked below the surface and cackled. "They believe they can challenge ME?!" Shouted Sombra. "I guess it's time for our own alliance of evil." Said Sombra with a low cackle.

((OOC: Nows the time to introduce some villains! Heroes can keep introducing themselves, though.))

Ambrose had just arrived out side of the Crystal Castle, when she heard the familiar voice of Light inside.  She trotted inside, and saw three ponies talking. She stepped towards them quietly, carful not to interrupt their conversation, and stood a few feet away waiting to find a good time to introduce herself. 

Eren was running behind the other two ponies listening intently. He didn't know much about what was going on but it didn't sound good at all.

Rolo heard a strange voice from where he was and looked around. "Who said that? What do you want from me?" He questioned.

((I introduced Rolo a while back))

Light heard trotting coming from nearby, and he turned to find Ambrose standing. "Ambrose! Great to see you again!" Said Light joyfully. "Ambrose, this is a pony that we had found. Would you care to introduce yourself to the group, Ambrose?" Asked Light to Ambrose in a kind and gentle tone.

"Rolo, it is I, the king of all evil, and I require your assistance." Said Sombra in a grim tone. "I need you to help me destroy this puny little world. The ponies thought I was dead, but they were dreadfully wrong." Chuckled Sombra. "My name is Sombra, and you will do as I ask."

"And how do you know me?", he asked looking at him and then moving foward a little
Flashblack
The Doctor,Derpy, Dinky, and Amethyst Star were on their way back to their home, the TARDIS
"So daddy where are we going to next?", Dinky asked
"Hmm I was thinking the planet where ponies have no faces", he said,"Ponies I want to see that."
Amethyst Star was thinking
"Dad can I talk to you, in private?", she asked with a worried look on her face
"Okay,Derpy and Dinky I'll meet you back home", he said and they ran back
"What is it dear?", he said
"I know you're hiding this from mom and Dinky,but not from me", she said,
"What are you talking about?", The Doctor asked with seriousness
"I went threw the TARDIS' files and found your previous companions", she told him with serious,"Now I know you, you're a staillon on the run and never looking back becuase it's too sad, but I mean no offense by that I just want to know something..."
The Doctor had sad,yet serious look on his face
"What happen to them dad?", she asked put her hoof on his body
"They either died,left, or forgotten about me,but not you guys..no your my 3rd family I have, it won't happen."
"Third?", Amethyst Star asked confunsed
"My timelord family died in the Time War and my family I had one with the Ponds,but they died and I was forced way from them,but not you,Dinky and Derpy ."
"That is why I am not coming with, I am staying here in Ponyville for my safety", Amethyst revealed
The Doctor hugged her and she back.
"I'm going to miss you", he said crying
"Me too", she said letting go
"I'll you see around", she said before running off
The Doctor went back to the TARDIS
"Where's Amethyst,Doctor?", Derpy asked
"She's not traveling with us anymore",he said and pressing the lever down
"And I can't be happier", he thought

Edited by COBLoneWolf

"Hello all, I am Ambrose. I am an engineer by trade, and am looking to help get rid of Sombra anyway i can." Ambrose said. She stepped back slightly intimidated by three ponies looking at her, the continued on. "I know Light but the rest of you are a mystery, and i think it's very important to know and understand each other before we can get on to defeating Sombra. And Light, thanks for the invitation to the party."

((hope i got all my info right))

Edited by Ambrose

"It is of nothing." Said Light. "It really is nice to see you again..." Said Light as he looked deep into Ambrose's eyes. Snapping back into it, light turned to the others. "Everypony, why don't you introduce yourselves to Ambrose?" Inquired Light with a very tight grin on the green stallion's lips.

"I'm The Doctor nice to meet you Ambrose  and I am here too to stop Sombra. Nice ro meet you alll. Since we are telling about selves.... Again, I'm the Doctor, I'm a Time Lord, I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous, andI'm nine hundred and three years old."

"Okay 903, got it. Also timelord, um could you tell me a bit more, i would be interested in anypony who's 903, and from a different planet. I haven't met a lot of ponies like you, and well you have me interested. Wow, 903 and three years, I've been an engineer for only 10 and i bet i haven't seen as many machines as you. You have me hooked."

"Call me Doctor, for and two my spaceships can make machinces", he said,"And as a time lord I can travel in time and space."

He looked  Ambrose and he remembered that same look when his daughters first found out the he was timelord

Flashback 

The Doctor arrived in Ponyville and he looked at the enterence and Depry entered

"Ready?", she asked

"Ready", The Doctor said with a smile

Dinky,five years old, and Amethyst Star, ten years old, entered the TARDIS

"Oh my Celestia", Star said

"It bigger on the inside!",Dinky said excitiedly and runnging around,"What does it do,why is it so big, how many rooms are there?"

"It travels time and space,I don't know, and too may too count",he answered

"What it can travel time?", they both said

"Yep anywhere time and space everything that was once was or going to be. Where do you want to start,Star?", he asksed

"Aw I wanted to go first",she said upsettingly 

"Don't worry Dinky oldest silbing goes first",Derpy said 

"I want to the first day when Luna and Celestia became princesses",she said

He accordined the TARDIs and they were off.

"We are going to have a serious talk about this spaceship, when Sombra is dealt with. Also we will be talking about traveling through time in space." Ambrose said. She then looked guilty and drew back again. "Sorry everypony, I've been side tracking this conversation to much, am sorry."

@

"I do not mind. I am waiting for one key pony that should be here soon, Blasted Nova, a good friend of mine." Said Light. "Hopefully he got the memo." Added Light, tapping his hoofs occasionally.

((OOC: Until Stevenearthpony posts, find out more about each other.))

"Well Ambrose, I'm Eren Jager. I'm sorry if I'm not too talkative, I'm still getting used to the whole "talking pony" thing," he said, rubbing the back of his head. 'She probably thinks I'm a nut," Eren thought.

Rolo thought carefully about this. 'If he really did bring me here than he's my only shot at getting back to my brother, back to Lelouch.' He then answered the Dark Lord. "Of course master, my Geass and I are yours to command," he said with a bow.

Edited by Half-Note

"Excellent. I seek another to help us." hissed Sombra. "Find the Master and bring him to me. We are facing his arch-nemesis, The Doctor., and I'm sure he will be of some use to us." Said Sombra, a grin spreading across his face. "Find him, and I will give you orders on what to do."

"Excellent. I seek another to help us." hissed Sombra. "Find the Master and bring him to me. We are facing his arch-nemesis, The Doctor., and I'm sure he will be of some use to us." Said Sombra, a grin spreading across his face. "Find him, and I will give you orders on what to do."

Then Coppy as Twilight was looking for King Sombra while he enter into the Crystal Palice as he was looking for him since his mother told him about King Sombra and he want to join him to end his brother Fireblaze and his lover Rainbow Dash too. *I wonder were is King Sombra*

Unishar heard the call of a pony "crap" he wispered to himself.

He went to Usiher

:Who are you and why are you following?", he aske him adn then turned around to Light

"Now that is impossible The Master died he went against the Rassilon and was vasporized before I regrented into my 11th form", he explained,"Him being alive is slim nex to none."

"my Name is none of your concern" Unishar says preparing himself to trigger his hidden blade. "who and why are you all here, and why do you keep referring to a pony who i am pretty confident is Sombra. he is dead."

(OOC I am going to connect with the other villains Just give it time)

Edited by Avolon

"I am culeless as you are as in why he is alive", he said," I'll repeat once more. I'm the Doctor, I'm a Time Lord, I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous, and I'm nine hundred and three years old. Now you please get the weapon out of my face? The reason I ask is I'm not a  big fan of them."

((By the way Ambrose is girl))

"Everypony please stop fighting" Ambrose said quietly "Were all here to stop Sombra, and fighting amongst ourselves won't help"

((By the way again can people write at the top of there post where they are and if there hero or villan))

(Fireblaze is in his mountan home sleeping and Rainbow Dash is in Clousdale sleeping at her home too)

Fireblaze keep sleeping while he was dreaming as he was thinking about his life and was sleeping in the Lava.

Rainbow Dash was sleeping too while she was sleeping on the clouds and was happy that something did happen in her life.

"Stop Sombra are you crazy he is the all powerful lord of darkness" Unishar says sheathing the hidden blade "Don't get in my way if you value your life" Unishar finishes taking off and heading for the crystal palace. "Damn, hope Sombra is accepting recrutes because he will need to know that people are tracking him down.

"Now that we all know each other, we should get moving. We have to find Sombra as quick as possible" Ambrose said, trying to avoid staring at people in the group. She didn't talking to groups. "We need to figure what his plans are..." Ambrose slowly trailed off, becoming shyer and shyer with this group. She tried to finish her awkward ending sentence." I mean, whatever you guys think we should do, am probably not the best at deciding what to do."

((Btw i am gone this weekend, but will still try and post from my phone))

Eren ((a hero)) watched Unishar leave with a glare, that guy seemed a bit to suspicious. "Well let's get to the top of this tower then, right Doctor," Eren said.

Rolo ((A villain)) found himself transported out of the room. He looked around and found he was in a city filled with crystals and talking ponies. Not being one to waste time, Rolo questioned the first pony he saw if he knew of a individual called the master. Upon hearing his answer Rolo used his Geass and halted the perception of time of everypony in the area before he killed the pony and disposed of the body without angling noticing. Rolo planned to do this until he found useful information.

((OOC: Blast has resigned from the roleplay.))

"I can't wait any longer. It's time to see what Luna wants us to do!" Said, entering the castle. Luna spoke before they even entered. "Light! Thank myself you're here. It's time to stop this. Sombra will rise soon, and you must stop him at all costs, no matter if you live or die." Said Luna. "are you all up to the challenge?"