Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well then, a little selfpic :V

Sheogorath

Well, if that's hastily thrown together I look forward to seeing what something you actually put some time into looks like. :blink:

Very nice drawing, with a good subtitle to boot.

Wow, Pencils, that looks really great for a "thrown together" picture. I think the only major flaws I can find are that the nose is a little too blocky, and the book's perspective is a bit off. The right ear might also be missing, though it's more likely just covered by the mane.

I'd be curious to see your other art, if you've got any. You should set up a gallery. :)

Wow, Pencils, that looks really great for a "thrown together" picture. I think the only major flaws I can find are that the nose is a little too blocky, and the book's perspective is a bit off. The right ear might also be missing, though it's more likely just covered by the mane.

I'd be curious to see your other art, if you've got any. You should set up a gallery. :)

Yeah this was far from finished masterpiece :P I even forgot a cutie mark because headache made it impossible to focus.

Hope you survived the headache... and I can't believe I missed the cutie mark (or lack thereof). :lol:

I'll begin a better piece of art tomorrow after some rest. The week I have behind me has been a stressful experience :ph34r: