Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (OOC) Two Hearts, One Fate

ReverieRiver

I would like to make a roleplay introducing my OCs, Galatea and Ariel. This would be considered an advanced roleplay, I suppose, given that I like to write a lot of detail and I tend to put out multiple paragraphs at a time.

This would be Galatea and Ariel's arrival in Ponyville - and it's going to be an interesting one.

They both entered a portal in the future, that opened up a rift in present-day Ponyville. They are flung through said rift, which is up in the sky, so they are in for a rough landing.

So, would anybody be interested in participating in this, in some shape or form? I'm open to ideas.

Oh, and before you respond, I would strongly suggest that you look at the profiles I have for both characters (the links to which are in my signature). You have to read both their backstories in order to understand where they're coming from! Thank you very much for your time if you're actually bothering to read this.

Roleplay thread

EDIT: Link to roleplay thread is now up!

EDIT: Changed title of thread to match title of roleplay thread.

Edited by Miss Reaper

It's a pretty good concept...but...there's one thing I suggest

I suggest you make this a SOL (Slice-of-Life) RP so that anyone can join and get to know your OCs instead of making it advanced. Advanced RPs are usually long adventure/action RPs with 800+ character posts. An Open Slice of Life RP would best suit this RP. 

I would be interested to join with my OC Thunder Dash. Here's a link to his bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

(edited)

Yay, I'm glad someone responded. I thought that there wouldn't be much interest in this, truth be told.

Thank you for the input, Thunder Dash. I wasn't aware of that fact. I'm kind of new to this site, so thanks for telling me, ehehe. I'll be changing that tag now. ^w^;

Either way, your OC seems interesting! I'll see if I can get the roleplay thread up by tonight.

EDIT: Oh, I can't change it on this thread... Oh, well. I'll just be sure to put the proper tag on the actual roleplay thread.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out how to change it. ^w^;

Edited by Miss Reaper

Okay, so when you are making the rolplay, tag it as "Open". This means anyone can join anytime, as long as they sign up in this thread. This way, you can keep track with the number of people and people can put out-of-context (OOC) stuff here, such as notcies of inactivity and minor character changes. 

@@Miss Reaper

Okay, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. And thank you again for the information. I really do appreciate it. ^-^

The roleplay thread has now been posted! See the first post of this thread to see the link for it.

I am pretty intrigued by this, and I have to say, your characters are probably two of my favorite OC's that I've seen recently. 

Not you mention, your posts are long and detailed... I think I'm going to like you, my friend.

If you'll have me, I'd like to lob up my character, Saronyx. Slice of Life RP's aren't my typical cup of tea, as is probably made obvious by most of my characters, but I'll give it a shot.

@@00Pony,

Why, thank you! I'm glad to know that someone likes my OCs. Sometimes I think that I don't do well in designing my characters. Speaking of, I really like your OC! I'd love to have him in the roleplay, and the more, the merrier!

@@Miss Reaper,

Of course! Their back stories are fleshed out pretty well, and I like the concept of the future they came from.

And thank you! I have a slight worry that his ability might seem a bit OP, personally.

Alright, awesome! I'll see if I can't come up with something to say in a bit.  

@@00Pony,

Well, thank you again. I'm not used to receiving praise, so yeah, hehe.

But I don't think your character's ability is OP. In some instances, it might be, but otherwise I find it to be very fascinating! I can truthfully say that I've never seen any ability like it before.

And okay, cool! I look forward to it. ^w^

Ok sweet, well if I'm following the almost canon backstory for Frost here it is:

He is a stallion with a light blue mane and a white coat. He always wears his navy blue headphones. His cutie mark is a Vinyl record with a......(I totally forgot what the spicky scale is that measures the music lol) running through it.

He was born in Canterlot to his two parents. Flame (ironic huh?) his father who was a musician of the electronic age, and his mother, Brush, who was a visual artist. Early in Frost's life there was a changeling attack on Canterlot, his parents perished. He now lives with Vinyl and Octavia. He conceders them his parents given how close they were to his true parents and since they basically raised him. He is now an electronic music artist like his father and Vinyl (Much to Tavi's distaste lol)

@@Frosty V,

He sounds like an interesting character! I would be intrigued to see how he would interact with either Galatea or Ariel. (Galatea probably would be like Octavia in that she would find the electronic music distasteful, lol. And Ariel would probably be curious of the type of music he specializes in.) ^-^

Cool I'm glad you like him, or at least from what little I told you. I will start working on an opening post. *quickly raises hand* OH OH! Could I have Frost meet up with Nano some how.....a robot and a electronic musician sound like a perfect match.

Edited by Frosty V