Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I AM NEW HERE. GREET ME.

WispyCupressus

YES, HELLO.

I AM NEW TO PONY COMMUNITY.  I NOW TALK TO PONY COMMUNITY.

PONY COMMUNITY WILL NOW LIKE ME, YES.

ahahaha i have been following mlp fim for a few seasons now, but this is the first time i'm really getting involved in its community.  who knew a few long rp vids would make me wanna rp too? :9

pretty much my interests revolve around 2-d animations, some bbc shows, minecraft and plot-based games, and a whole lotta youtubers.  i like to draw a ton of doodles and recently my interest in reading has been acting up again. pesky books =_=

~Wispy

• Brohoof 3

OMG OMG OMG! A NEW PONY! I'msoexitedhowareyouwelcometotheforumshopeyouloveloveloveithere!

Exuse me. Let me rephrase that. Welcome to the mlp forums. I sincerely hope you are welcomed into the community, and have a wonderful time here. I also wish to get to know you more soon.

So, by all means, welcome.

Welcome, dude!

I keep seeing the word greeted. I think it sounds so funny.

Greeted.

Anyways, dude, you'll love it here. Everyone is super-welcoming, in case you haven't noticed; hope to see you around, and if you ever want a friend or something, feel free to PM me.

The first three seasons may already be in the history books, but it's never too late to get more involved in the fandom! 

Welcome to the forum and see ya around.  :)

GREETINGS!!!!!!! GEEZ!!!!! NOW WILL YOU LOWER YOUR WEAPON!!!???? PLEASE!!!!??? .....OK I'm getting carried away and it was gonna turn into a fake pony bloodbath ;) Welcome and enjoy yourself here! Awesome forums with 99.9% extremely awesome members!!!!

Hahaha WOW.  THat's a lotta people greeting me OuO

Thank you everybody for complying with my command request! Y'all are really friendly ^u^

@GhostPony750 ahahaha thank you vuv  You seem to be forgetting one thing we have in common....MLP!  But yes, hopefully there're some people I can relate to :D

@Candy Stripe lol i hope i like it here too xD   I hope to see you around the boards! ^o^

@Afterwards YES. TEA W0ULD BE LOVELY. THANK YOU OUO

@ghostfacekiller39 ahahaha yeah, i noticed x)  thank you for the offer! :)

@sugar heart ugh ik TnT

@Eight Bit thanks! :)

@shinra777 hehehe it's a good thing you stopped.  I'm horrible at writing out fighting scenes x)  thank you!  It really is unique, i wasn't expected all these people to appear on a newbie thread so quickly x)

@Afterwards THANK YOU.  I SHALL - I HAVEN'T HAD SOME GOOD TEA IN A WHILE, AND I FORGET WHAT A CRUMPET IS BUT I THINK THOSE ARE DELICIOUS. *SLURPS & GOBBLES CRUMPETS*

(ehehehe me neither x) not unless the chat gets real hectic anyways eheeheh)

@Techite Sparkle Ahaha thank you!  You're new too!  I GOTTA WELCOME YOU. *ZOOMS OFF TO YOUR THREAD*

• Brohoof 1