Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Ponies!

Jay

There are quite a number of older episodes to watch. I'm sure they'll see you through this dark time.

Hey just asking how do you embed those pics?

Click on "Attach files" and then choose the picture you want, and then click "Add to post"

I think you click "more reply options" and then you should see the attach files option

I just re-watched episodes, hung out with mah buddies and watched Paranormal Stuff.

Weekends are my paranormal time. So I watched Vampire Knight this weekend all the way through and got my mom addicted to it. Listened to pony stuff and converted one of my co-mods into a brony.

And I'm perfectly okay. I'd rather a great high quality ep then a rushed crappy one. Right?

Try re-writing your calendar so that today is when the last episode came out. Watch that one like it's a new episode, and then be all happy when next week rolls around, re-worked in your mind as today, and watch the new episode. And then pretend that the episode gap never happened... bary it in a deep, forgoten part of your mind...

Or just rewatch a few episodes if that seems a little extreme or something, i guess...