Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching An Equestrian Trinity OOC (Survival, Armageddon, Action, Adventure, Horror)

Aerodynas

@@Frosty V,@@Lucid Dream,@, @, Oh sorry if I wasn't clear and that I had forgotten to mention. Muddle's shadow talks, while i'm on the subject. Some ponies can fully see and hear her shadow (that's up to you). Others will usually notice her actual shadow moving slightly or not be there, but they won't see it...

(Example) Muddle's shadow smacked her as it walked.

(Same example for those who can't see it) Her shadow seemed to move slightly not matching the movements the mare made. Then she suddenly flinched.

Hope that clears things up.

Edited by danzxc123

@@Frosty V,@@Lucid Dream,@, @, Oh sorry if I wasn't clear and that I had forgotten to mention.I Muddle's shadow talks, while i'm on the subject. Some ponies can fully see and hear her shadow (that's up to you). Others will usually notice her actual shadow moving slightly or not be there, but they won't see it...

(Example) Muddle's shadow smacked her as it walked.

(Same example for those who can't see it) Her shadow seemed to move slightly not matching the movements the mare made. Then she suddenly flinched.

Hope that clears things up.

Yeah, I read it wrong lol, I'll just go ahead and say Frost wasn't aware at the time.

*waves enthusiastically*  Hi Aero!!!  I'm finally submitting like I promised too!

Err, anyways...  Here's my somewhat unorthodox new OC :P

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/granite-r4781

Name:  Granite

RP relevant changes:  Survivor, technically.  A pony tried to activate him for protection when things first began taking a turn for the worst, but with the weakened state of magic, it didn't work.  It has taken him a very long time up until now to fully power up, and now without having a present master for the first time in ages he's simply trying to help out however he can.  After all, it's pretty obvious to him that the demons aren't the good guys.

Can't wait to start roleplaying with everyone.

@,

Are we still going to go along with the plan concerning the Golem, or is it just going to be blown out the window. I really want to know. Send me a P.M if you do not wish to talk on here about it. 

Okay, I may still be a little while before I can get a post made...  I have one to post, I swear, it's just that every time I sit down at my computer my puppy makes another mess!  

• Brohoof 1

Would like to join with my rose- http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rosemary-petal-r3988

Rose lives on her own now, in the depths of a forest that, while not particullarly dangerous, has never fully been explored. She used to make her home near ponyville, before it exploded with invaders. A small squirrel named simply "Nut" follows her around, and she likes to doodle in the dirt pictures of herself or Nut, as she no longer has any art supplies with wich to create the paintings that she used to. She is not put at much of a disadvantage, as she has always been an earth pony, so survival is difficult for her at worst. She and Nut find food for eachother, but they have noticed that dark magic has been leaving its imprint on their peaceful forest.

Inkblot would be cool for this as well, no bio for her tho

Edited by RosemaryPetal

(edited)

@@RosemaryPetal,
Rose is accepted...but fyi...the forests are dying fairly quickly heh happy.png Feel free to begin posting at any time...and you can use Inkblot if you wish as well
@@Lucid Dream,
Not to worry about your character falling behind. I have alternative ways of getting him...somewhere...mwahahaha (too much?) happy.png

Edited by Aero Orchard