Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nightmare Moon!

deletedaccount0000

...who is Bruce lee?

Bruce Lee is the most powerful fighter who lived in the 20th century and stronger then the most powerful fighter who is living in the 21st century.

Why happened to make you go ( no affiance) um insane with power and evil other than your sister

everypony shunned my great darkness, and I did not go insane. I was angry at everypony, so I did something that I might try later.. That is if I ever get OFF OF THIS MOON!

Ok thanks nightmare moon bye the way I think your awesome and better looking then princess celestia plus they didn't shun you they just went to sleep because of a long hard day of work and others did enjoy your night think about it. Parties and your children of the night.

Edited by Gleaming blade

Ok thanks nightmare moon bye the way I think your awesome and better looking then princess celestia plus they didn't shun you they just went to sleep because of a long hard day of work and others did enjoy your night think about it. Parties and your children of the night.

oh, thanks. And you think about it, was there ever a night where everypony got together to see me rise the moon? No. Simple no.

I really do like your night, though.

thanks...that's another reason for me to spread eternal night.(although I bet five or six ponies may just ruin it)

See people love the night it's awesome

people? Is that what they call eachother? Wow...can somepony...or people... Full me in as to what's up to date?!

oh okay...whew.

I didnt really care.

Nightmare, about your issue on ponies gathering together to watch you raise the moon, everypony in a narrow band of my home country will look up to see you go on your Great American Tour. From Oregon to South Carolina, everypony in that narrow band will look up to see you outshine your sister.

Nightmare, about your issue on ponies gathering together to watch you raise the moon, everypony in a narrow band of my home country will look up to see you go on your Great American Tour. From Oregon to South Carolina, everypony in that narrow band will look up to see you outshine your sister.

...American? Oregon? South Carolina? What are you talking about?

(ooc: you sent me this on every one of my ask threads!) way to spell btw... And? I can crash the moon on his plot! He won't have a chance ! (Magic can be restricted but I have boosted my magic over the years, thanks to Trixie!)

I KNEW IT I KNEW TRIXIE STILL EVIL! lol and i have a question.do you ever get bored on the moon?

Derpy: *yells to doctor* HEY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THIS EARF PLANET?

Doc: umm...it's pronounced EarTH and yes, this place they speak of is on the planet I came from.

*nods* Anyway, Nightmare, I always liked your nights... I wish I could have clear skies so that I could see them every night.