Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!~

Slitherpon

Well, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Slitherpon! I'd really like to make some new friends here, and meet some fellow bronies! After unsuccessfully using sites like Bronysquare and such, I was recommended MLP Forums as a really great community to join! I'm also a pony artist and love contributing to the Brony art scene when I can. Anyway, nice to meet y'all! :squee:

(also Luna/Woona is best pony...)

• Brohoof 3

Hey Slitherpon! Welcome to the forums! :D

I've only ever been on this mlp forum. I can't even remember how I heard about this one, but it's a great community and I'm glad you joined! :) If you have any questions about how it all works, you can ask me. ;)

I'd love to see some if your art, too! There's heaps of artists here who love to give criticisms, so if you want opinions, then you've come to the right place. :)

And yes, Woona is best pony. Love the avatar, btw. :DD

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to MLPForums, Slitherpon! :D

Always great to see someone new around here! I'm sure you're going to have a great time here - this site is just lovely! If you ever have a question or just want to chat, just hit me up with a PM and I'll be more than happy to chat!

(Ooh, an artist :3)

Edited by Budding Night
  • Brohoof 1

Well hello there Slitherpon and welcome to the forums!

If you're searching for a place to make new friends in the brony community your search came to an end. :lol:

I can't really say what Bronysquare is like, so I can't compare it with MLP Forums. But actually I don't have to, since I can assure you that this place is great! The ammount of friends you'll make her completely relies on you, since everyone else is more than willing to make your stay as pleasant as possible. happy.png

So you say you are an artist, huh? You should probably post some of your art in the art section then, so we can take a look at your artistical skills. ;)

Hope you'll enjoy your stay and make lots of new friends!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! Yeah I'd say we're a pretty awesome community :)

As far as art goes, most of us can offer your pointers. And generally, people don't say stupid crap like "this sux u moron"

9999999 times out of 10000000, we'll offer some constructive criticism.

And I absolutely agree. Woona is best princess and best pony. :D

• Brohoof 1

Wow! I can't believe how fast a welcome that was! Thank you so much, everypony for the kind words and support! Really glad to hear how great and effective the art community is here, I'll definitely be checking out that art section (Octavia's Hall, is it?) and posting my stuff. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 2

10 Points to Slitherpon!

No? Nothing? Not even a grin? (Welp I tried!) Welcome to the forums regardless!

If you're looking for an amazingly accepting community to join you definitely picked the right one. And the art critics here won't jump down your throat like most others would; and instead give helpful feedback! (Amazing right?)

If it's friends you are looking for, why not the Aniki model?*shimmer* He's quick as a fox, cuddly as a kitten and smells like raspberry farts tarts... Look, I'll level with you; he's been in the display room for like EVER! He's got finger prints and ABC gum all over him! Nobody wants to buy... they just want to touch. Please take him out of here? Don't worry about the price tag, he's free; just get him out of my sight! (Pretty please!)

• Brohoof 1

hi there welcome to the forums buddy its great here im sure you will really enjoy it i hope to see you around

Thanks man, I can't wait to explore this place! biggrin.png

Oh yes,luna is surely one of best characters! :3 And also nice to have you here,i came here today xD but yeah :3

Nice to meet a likeminded person! She really is best pony. Thanks for the welcome, I guess we're both new here then! :3

10 Points to Slitherpon! ... No? Nothing? Not even a grin? (Welp I tried!) Welcome to the forums regardless! If you're looking for an amazingly accepting community to join you definitely picked the right one. And the art critics here won't jump down your throat like most others would; and instead give helpful feedback! (Amazing right?) If it's friends you are looking for, why not the Aniki model?*shimmer* He's quick as a fox, cuddly as a kitten and smells like raspberry farts tarts... Look, I'll level with you; he's been in the display room for like EVER! He's got finger prints and ABC gum all over him! Nobody wants to buy... they just want to touch. Please take him out of here? Don't worry about the price tag, he's free; just get him out of my sight! (Pretty please!)

*grins and wraps his Slytherin scarf around neck*

It really is amazing how welcoming people seem to be here! Thank you so much, and...I think I'll take you up on the offer, Big Bro. :3

• Brohoof 1