Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony! :3 Nice to meet you!

Anilewe

Hello, everypony :3

It's really nice to meet you!

I'm new in MLP fandom. I've watched last episode of season three tonight and I can't wait to see the next season. I'm so excited tongue.png English isn't my mother tongue and I'm afraid that I still make mistakes but I hope I'll get better. My biggest passion is photography and some day I'd like to be a professional photographer. My favorite pony is Applejack. She's such a good friend and I wish I could be more like her. 

• Brohoof 4

Favorite pony is Applejack? Well that's a Rarity. biggrin.png(Guh, was that pun EVER funny?)

If English isn't your first language I'd say you were doin' a right ripper job of it, cause it looks just fine to me.

A big brotherly welcome to the forums Anilewe! You definitely joined us at a good time seeing as the Season 4 premiere is

NEXT SATURDAY!

mlfw1260_Screenshot-S02E07-11.jpg

Hehe, hope you have an awesome time here. :squee:

english isn't you mother tounge? (Home language?)

Ah that doesn't matter, (I'm also not that good in english)

but hey! Have fun here! 

Hope you have a great time!

I was taught that it's called mother tongue but I guess home/first language sounds better :D

I'm from Poland and though I understand a lot in English I still have some problems with writing. And thank you for such a warm welcome! smile.png I'm so happy about the season 4! The season three was wonderful and I hope next one will be even better!

Welcome Anilewe! I see you love to use the :3 emoticon as much as I do! We'll be great friends! >:3

Yeah! <3 Thank you! It's really nice :)

hello, im glad to meet you! welcome to the side ^^ (again lol biggrin.png )

Hello, Ratchet Copperwire ^^ Again!

hey! benvenuta! nice to meet you and welcome! My english sucks too! I'm italian... but i try the best to make people understand me and here there is no problem! enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums Anilewe! biggrin.png It makes me smile seeing another adult pegasister, and an Applejack fan at that, so allow me to give you your first brohoof! You be sure to have a good time here, and you're more than welcome to message me anytime. I too think that Applejack is a wonderful friend, and I'd love to be more like her myself. :)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums Anilewe! img-2012345-1-biggrin.png It makes me smile seeing another adult pegasister, and an Applejack fan at that, so allow me to give you your first brohoof! You be sure to have a good time here, and you're more than welcome to message me anytime. I too think that Applejack is a wonderful friend, and I'd love to be more like her myself. smile.png

Aww, thank you so much, Sugar Cube! I really like your nickname (I absolutely love it when Applejack says that! <3).

I'm sure I'll have a good time here :) And you read my mind - I'd love to be more like her too. She's such a wonderful friend and I really respect her because of that.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, another MLP fan in Poland.  Nice to meet you, sugarcube.  :)

Even though Applejack isn't my favorite pony, I still like her very much and I wish I could be more like her too.  Anyway, you're picking a great time to join the forum with Season 4 right around the corner. 

See ya!  :D

Yeah, in Poland MLP is pretty popular :) I started watching because of my friend.

I'm really excited about season 4! I watched all three seasons last week and fact that I have wait to see the next one is really awful! 

• Brohoof 1