Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Being taken by surprise Thorn sat there for a few moments looking at the two ponies that were in the room wondering if he had made the right choice or not. Standing up slowly he cleared his throat and spoke "I am Thorn pleased to meet you. I apologize for knocking so late, but I saw your encounter earlier and heard some of your conversation. I was hoping that fate had finally given me a chance for answers."

Grell was ready to fight standing in a defensive position hooves up ready to tap the new pony till he died he growled grell wasn't a big fan of meeting new ponies especially since he has just found out that he can't kill some pony the skull he had been holding was now hovering above his head

"I swear to you I am not a threat I am merely trying to find solutions if you both have none then I will be out of your manes shortly." Thorn backed away from them both a little before standing up fully watching the floating pony with the floating skull carefully and careful of the pony with the dagger.

Grell sighed and wrapped his hooves up again and lowered the skull into his hands before sitting down and holding the skull "I have no information for you in fact I'm trying to get some myself but you interrupted lux before he could say much so you'll have to wait till I'm done " grell said then turned back to lux

Lux let the dagger switch back in to a necklace and put it around his neck again. "Right, Grell, what I'm about to say will sound crazy at best, insane at worst. Your father is Thanatos. The reason you couldn't kill me, my father is Hades. So when I stated that we were connected, I mean by the fact that your father is the bringer of death, and mine is the keeper. By some maricle, I survived. I don't know if it was your fathers doing or if it was my father, but some how I survived. I take it that it's rare for some pony to survive a physical touch with you?" He chuckled before turning to the new pony. "Thorn did you say? Good to meet you. I'm Lux-Ignis Umbra, but you can call me Lux. You said you had a few questions as well? Let me guess before you say anything. Are you, perchance, good with fire at all? Maybe with weapons as well? Not using them, but making them?"

@@dashian500
@@Thorn

Grell laughed so hard he fell on the floor and rolled around once he composed himself "not rare for surviving a touch but one that, I feel my body get cold and feel my heart and other vitals slow, or as I call the touch of death then yes you're the first to survive but gods really? " grell broke down laughing again

Looking astonished Thorn Looked at the ponies. "I was a smith in my old village yes. I created a weapon that ended up killing hundreds including the wielder. When I heard the news I ran but how did you know that and do you mean as in Thanatos the god of death?"

Lux turned his attention back to Grell. He cracked a smile. "Yes, I'm serious. If you don't believe me, watch this." Upon saying watch this, he took three steps back in to one of the shadows on the floor. The shadow was being cast by the bed, and, upon his stepping in to it. He disappeared. He then reappeared right behind Grell, stepping out of his shadow. "Hades is the lord of the shadows. I have inherited a small sliver of his power over them." He turned back to Thorn, hearing his answer and putting a reply together in his head.

"I can sense peoples auras. It's part of my connection to death. I can tell when some pony's spirit is to far gone, or if theres a chance to revive them. I've also found that I can see peoples...uh, characteristics. Much the way pony's see each others cutie marks, I see peoples dominant trait. Yours was fire, and fire is a Hephaestus thing. He is also the god of the forge and black smiths." At this point, Lux pulled his necklace off again, letting it become a dagger again. He flipped it in the air and grabbed it by the blade. He then held it out to Thorn. "Here, take a look at this, tell me what you notice about it." (((Look in my character's bio in my signature and check the weapon area. Just say anything you like about it from there if you want.)))

@@Thorn

@@dashian500

Edited by Dave Pyro

"really so my dad is the god of death" grell said " so now I know but I want to know more about him is it possible for me to meet him he could teach me how to control my touch of death and maybe I can do other things" grell said as he toyed with the skull he absentmindedly forced the jaw open and it turned into a syth with the blade coming from the mouth and the handle coming from the bottom of the jaw

Grabbing the dagger Thorn looked at it closely. "Well it is a dagger that can shift its form and it has quite alot of strength in dagger form than it does in its other form. It seems it could use a little bit of touch up work and I think it could be altered with the right materials. As for the magic in it it seems as tho it could be altered to more support the dagger aspects rather than its sword form." Turning it over it shifted to a sword then back to a dagger as Thorn handed it back to Lux.

As Lux took the dagger back Thorn, he heard a noise and looked over to see Grell was now holding a scythe. "Grell, where were you keeping that...that...is that a scythe? Why would...Oh! I get it." He turned back to Thorn, holding the dagger and letting it shift back in to a necklace and put it on again. "And yeah, spot on. You do have a knack for weapons, just like your father. Now that your eyes have been opened to the truth, monsters will start to attack you. Or if you've already encountered them, the attacks will probably be more frequent. There is good news though. I'm from a place made specially for ponies like us. It's some what like a summer camp, but a bit more...greek. We train with weapons, magic, and just about anything else a demi-god would need to do to survive. There are even forges there." He'd been talking to both of them, but he directed his last statement to Thorn. He turned back to them both and continued, "You, both of you, could also gain a chance to meet your parent there. I'm not sure if it's guaranteed, some are more likely to make an appearance then others are, but it's the most likely place for it to happen. Anyways, I'm beat. I'm gonna get some shut eye. I'll let you both decide whether or not you want to go. You can tell me in the morning if you like ok? There's food and stuff so feel free to help yourselves to what ever. Night!" Upon saying night, he jumped on to one of the beds, got comfortable and was instantly asleep.

(((I roll dice for this stuff)))

Midnight Shine was flying very fast away from a group of pestering Pegasi. She looked back and saw she had lost them. She sighed and looked back in front of her. At that time, she ran into a flock of birds and lost her control. She started plummeting to the ground, screaming and flailing about. She crashed into some house, and landed hard on the floor under a lot of wood and debri. When the smoke cleared, she climbed out of the debri, coughing and hacking. She looked around, blinking, noticing Grell, Thron and Lux all in the room.

As soon as Thorn settled to sleep a pegasus comes crashing through the roof. Getting up he goes over and helps to clear debris off of her. "Are you alright? Come sit down we can make sure your not injured. Ill clean up this mess and get working on patching up that hole."

Grell was shocked when the scythe came out of the skull "wow " Grell said as he toyed with it trying to figure out how to work it when a Pegasus crash into the he house almost impaling herself on his scythe luckily grell was able to close it "you okay there " grell said holding the he skull

Midnight brushed the dirt off her and shook the dirt off her wings. "Y....yes....." She looked down sheepishly and wouldn't look them in the eyes. Her voice was quiet and weak. She had bruises and cuts all over her body and her hair was completely messed up. She looked homeless, and well, a little malnourished. "I....I didn't mean to break the ceiling... I'm sorry...."

Grell sighed and looked the Pegasus over "well lets get you some food and get those cuts taken care of " grell said with a gentle smile as he held his wrapped hoof out to her even though he hated meeting new ponies his mom taught him right so he would be kind to the mare

Midnight blushed, not used to ponies being nice to her. She took his hoof and got up, brushing the dirt off her cutie mark. "I...it's quite alright... I...I didn't mean to intrude..." She coughed, a little shaky. She's never met a pony that had been so nice to her. She didn't know how to react.

"nonsense you're hurt" grell said as he used his magic to grab food and medical supplies "now eat while I tend to your wounds I won't take no for an answer" grell stated to clean her cuts "this will sting a bit " after grell cleaned the he wounds he inspected them and found that to needed stitches "you need stitches and based on my knowledge these wouldn't come from that fall" grell said as he heated the needed "how old are you "

Edited by dashian500

Midnight reluctantly ate, eyes still low, wincing a bit. "I...I'm 17..." She nomed on her food, trying to stretch out wings, but there was a slight fracture in her wing, so she yelped in pain and folded her wings back up. "You...really don't have to be doing this...you know....."

Grell looked around and found some pain pills "here take these I'm about to stitch you up then I'll check out that wing " grell said "and I do have to otherwise you might die now relax and eat and drink" grell checked ten needle it was heated "are you ready this will hurt a bit "

Midnight eeped slightly and nodded, swallowing the pills and eating and drinking still. "W...why are you being so...nice...?" She looked around the house, trying to distract herself from the needle. She wasn't a big fan of them. Her eyes also shifted around the room cautiously, almost as if she was waiting for someone she didn't want to see.

After fixing the roof Thorn came back inside and sat down. "Let me take a look at her wing I have experience with them andive learned some healing on my travels. If thats alright with you pegasus. By the way whats your name? Im Thorn, the one stitching you up is Grell and the one dead asleep over there is Lux."

"relax the pain pills will take care of the pain " grell said as he began to stitch her up " so what's your name I'm grell " grell had just realized he hadn't asked for her name the whole time he felt ashamed for because to him it was very rude of him to not ask and introduce himself

She blinked, looking up for them to get a good look at her glowing-like golden eyes. "M...My name is...Midnight Shine.... I...I'm from Cloudsdale... A...And I was being chased by some other pegasi.... Again...." She outstretched her wings again; this time it was a little less painful because of the pills.

"again huh well why would they be after a mare like you" grell asked he looked at her eyes -she's cute - grell thought -but she's so shy I doubt she would even consider dating.. ahhh grell focus -

Grell finished the stitches "well midnight the stitching is done" grell said "now you need to rest don't do anything to physical till those get taken out "