Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Midnight blinked, noticing Grell. "G-Grell...?"

Skyler chuckled. "Your little play tricks aren't going to stop me... I hope you know this... Until next time, my white dove!" He trotted off, waving back at her.

Midnight blinked, not sure what to think. -D...did he just...hit on me...?-

Grell Sat there he really wanted this guy dead -it's one thing to notice a beautiful mare and hit on her it totally different when she's obviously taken and her stallion friend us right there and she's snuggled up to him -grell thought he focused hard on Skyler and sapped some of his life force making him weaker

Midnight blinked, noticing Skyler stumble a bit. "Did I just get hit on...?" She was still kind of shocked. No pony ever liked her enough to hit on her. They never really talked to her and she never really talked to them. She just assumed she never get liked. Until she mer Grell, of course

"yes he was hitting on you while I was right here " grell said he sounded like he was mad and he was "I don't like him one bit "grell used his magic to put the coffin away and put the clasp back on the wrappings then put his foreleg back around midnight he sent some of the life force to her

Midnight smiled, yawning. She was always tired. No matter how much sleep she got, she was still tired within the next few hours. "Why me? I'm nothing special. And I'm definitely not the most good looking by no means." She sighed, kissing his cheek. "I don't care as long as I have you..."

Great smiled "you are special and you're a very beautiful mare " grell said "as long as I have you the every pony else can for all I care " grell kissed her on the lips "I love you midnight " grell whispered then nuzzled her he really did love her, he loved her more than anything

Teleporting quietly behind them Thorn smiled. "Awwww I love you ponies too." Laughing Thorn trotted around by them and sat down. "Sorry I've been so busy I haven't been able to say hi I have been learning to add auras and magic amplifiers to weapons and armor." Looking at the two ponies. "So you two seem to be quite... cozy." Thorn grinned as he got a fun idea. "You ponies should come to my little forge later I practically sleep there."

Grell laughed a little "hey thorn, and maybe we'll do that before the meeting tonight " grell said while still nuzzling midnight " I haven't even been here a full day and ponies are already talking about me " grell laughed a little "calling me the death pony "

Midnight giggled. "Let's go now!" She exclaimed, pecking him. "I want to see this place he calls 'home'..." She looked at Thorn, smiling. And it's fine. We understand. We were just curious as to where you are." She got up and stretched, yawning. "Ugh I'm so tired..." She helped Grell up.

Grell stood "alright " grell said then his tail twitched but he ignored it "let's get going then " grell smiled "so your leg not hurting now " grell asked he was fairly sure that he had sent enough life force to heal it grell almost fell over from exhaustion

Midnight nodded, smiling. "Suprisingly, it is perfectly fine. I wonder why..." She looked over to Thorn. "So, where is this place at??" She took the bandages off her leg. She noticed Grell's exhaustion, blinking. "Are you okay? You look like you're about to pass out..."

Grell smiled weakly "I'm fine" grell said happy that he was able to heal midnight but now he was paying for drawing life force again grell wondered if midnight would notice that both times she healed he had been drawing life force he hoped that she wouldn't

Midnight huffed. "Quit lying. I know you're not okay." She put her forehead on his, checking his temperature. "You seem a little hot... Maybe you should go see the nurse again..." She sighed, already preparing for his stubborness to kick in an refuse to go claiming he was "fine".

"I'm just tired that's all " grell said then smiled "I'm very hot just look at me in smoking "grell said with a laugh "now let's go see thorns place " grell used his tried to use his magic to get an apple from the mess hall but failed and ended up with a banana his tail twitched again

Midnight frowned, plopping down on her plot. "I am NOT moving from this spot until you go get checked out by the nurse." She sat there stubbornly. -If he wants to be stubborn, I can be stubborn right back. Two can play at this game.- she thought as she continued to sit there.

Grell laughed and pealed the banana and stuck it in her mouth using his magic he picked her up and smiled "fine sit then " grell said then turned to thorn "lead the way thorn I don't know where the forge is at " grell said As he held midnight in the air upside down

"Come now you two no need for fighting I liked it better with the kissing you two are to cute to squabble." Walking and putting Grell in the same bubble he uses to move the lava and heat in a forge Thorn picks it up and start carrying Grell to the nurses tent. "Cant be making the missus mad." He laughed as he winked at midnight who was following close behind giggling at the look of annoyance on Grell's face.

Midnight stuck her tongue out, giggling. "Finally. Someone's on my side!" She looked at Grell and smiled. -He needs to go to the nurse. He looks almost as bad as he did earlier.- She looked at Thorn. "Thank you for being on my side. It's nice not to be surrounded by stubborn mules," she laughed, making a pun.

When grell was put in the bubble he Sat midnight down because he knew that he'd been beat or so he wanted them to think he charged a substitution spell and used it grell disappeared and left a crude wooden dummy in his place he appeared in front of the mess hall while his tail twitched uncontrollably

Tempest sighed, as he walked out of a nearby lake. He then glanced at Greil , and the others, before smirking. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked.

Ivy smiled as she walked through the forest near the camp. "I wonder what Tempest is up to?" She thought, as she trotted back to camp.

((the others are near the nurses tent grell is by the mess hall))

Grell smiled as he started twitching uncontrollably "no not at all I'm just going to get some apples " grell said as he used his magic to grab the crate from earlier and began eating apples the twitching lessened with each bite

Midnight blinked, stuck in the bubble by herself. -Darnit! He got away...- She looked at Thorn. "He escaped..." She sighed, hanging her head down, her eyes low. -I just wanted to make sure he was okay... Geez...- She was starting to get depressed again. -Why doesn't he ever want me to help him...?-

Tempest nodded, and smiled. "Well, if you need anything, you can ask me. My name is Tempest, by the way? Who are you?" He asked.

Ivy walked into the mess hall, and noticed Tempest talking to another pony. "Well, it looks like somepony's making a new friend." She said, before glancing at Greil. "My name's Ivy. Who're you?"

Grell munched on the apples "I'm grell son of thanatos it's nice to met you well I should go I have somepony worrying about me if you want you can join me " grell said as he walked towards midnight and thorn he used his magic to fill his bags once he got close he used the last of his magic to pit himself back in the bubble

Dropping the bubble Thorn grinned. "Well if he wants to play tag we can. Come on I need to make something really quick." He started troting to his forge with Midnight following him. Looking back at her he smiled softly. "Dont worry so much he is ok and he loves you he wont go down that easily."

Edited by Thorn