Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Grell sighed "it's not because he likes you" grell said "from what I've heard he thinks he can get what he wants just by being cruel and he thinks he owns this place I've lived on the streets and seen what ponies like that do it'll only get worse if somepony doesn't show him that he's not the king "

"There are other ways that hurting him..." She looked away. "I know what it's like to get beat up all the time... And from what I can tell, this wouldn't be the first time it's happened to him... Have you ever thought he's scared of being beat up, so he puts on a tough guy act to scare the other ponies away...?" She walked over to the nurse, which was about 5 feet from Grell.

(((Gotta go to work. Be back around 8 or so)))

Grell sighed "if he doesn't want to get beat up he shouldn't be so cruel besides he's an able fighter I doubt many can beat him up I wouldn't expect anypony who hasn't lived it time and time again touunderstand " grell said and he was torn between doing what he knew and doing what midnight wanted

Silver saw the cyan Pegasus slip away with another pony. He couldn't be sure, but he felt negative intentions just radiating from them. "I better keep an eye on them," he quietly said under his breath, "maybe I should just hide my time for now though, let their scheme play out a little bit..."

Teleporting into the room Thorn was munching on an apple looking at Grell. "Have you ever thought of just making these into juice and keeping that with you?" Turning to Midnight and Grell Thorn pulled out two small boxes. "Here you two open these up its a gift." After sliding the boxes to Midnight and Grell they opened them and in them were two golden rings with a silver chain through it (no LOTR jokes now) Using his magic to pick them up he attatched them to both their necks. "The two rings will always be drawn to each other so you can always find each other also whenever you decide to get married you know have rings."

Grell looked at the ring and thought -I don't know anymore we come from different worlds I'm a street rat Im a fighter a loner why did I think that I could keep a mare- grell thought "I have but juice isn't the same " grell said trying to distract himself he pulled of the necklace and put it in his bag "I'm not much for jewelry but thank you "

Midnight sighed and looked at Grell. "If you really think that fightig will solve this....then fine. I will put aside my feelings and let you do it. I'm sorry if I made you angry..." She could sense that he was unsure about their relationship. -I don't want to lose him... Maybe I better let him do whatever he wants...- She saw Grell take the necklace off, her ears going down. -It may be too late, though...-

"no you're fellings matter so I'll let you do what you please to stop him but if it doesn't work then I'll have no choice bit to confront him "grell said he seen her ears go flat when he took the necklace off "midnight I just don't do jewelry that's all " grell said

Midnight put on a fake smile, her ears still flat. "I-I know! A-and go ahead and beat his plot to the ground. I-I really don't care!" She still had on that forced smile, not wanting to show the fear and worry raging inside her.

The nurse looked at Grell, then at Midnight. -She must really love him to be sacrificing her morals for him...-

Grell sighed "no " and with that he walked out and took off at a full gallop he kept going and hit the outskirts of the camp and found a small cemetery with a building by it he walked in and found it empty he was surprised it was a undertaker work shop he felt at home there he Sat in the door way and almost cried

Midnight blinked. "G-Grell!" She flew off after him. She saw he went into a cemetary and landed at the front gate, she walked in, walking around and looking for him, hollaring his name out every so often. -Why did he run off?? Where is he??- She had no idea to check the undertaker's place.

Grell Sat in the doorway when midnight called "I'm over here " grell yelled back as he stepped in and looked around it looked just like the one he done his apprenticeship at tear slide down his cheek as memories came crashing back he wiped it away and forced the memories out of his mind

Midnight couldn't hear him. She was all the way on the other side of the grounds. She sat down inbetween two headstones and sighed, tears welling up. "I should have never said no to them beating him up... Now he ran away..." Tears started rolling down her face. "Once again I've lost a pony over my stupidity..."

When she didn't show up he yelled "I'm over here midnight "he pulled the ring out and felt its tug and walked he wondered if midnight had the same idea he walked slowly being sure to follow the pull of the ring thankful that thorn had given them the rings

Midnight laid down, burying her face in her forelegs, quietly sobbing. -I...I don't want to lose him... Why am I so stupid...? I should have just kept my stupid mouth shut and let him do it... I know he doesn't feel right about this relationship anymore... He might as well have been screaming "it's over"...- She didn't even notice her ring tugging on the chain. All she could focus on was how bad she thought she messed up.

Grell found her sobbing on the ground he was about to nuzzle her but assumed she was still mad at him so instead he laid down beside he and rubbed her back "shhh everything will be okay " grell whispered he decided to go ahead and nuzzle her -I hate seeing her cry - grell thought

Midnight looked up at him, tears still rolling down her face. "Q...quit lying to me... I...I know you think I'm weak and pathetic... That's...why I sensed y...your doubt in...in us..." She looked away, biting her lip to keep from bawling her eyes out. "I should have known my stupid plot would make you doubt us... I mess everything up..."

As he was scouting out the two suspicious ponies, Silver saw grell rush into the cemetery, and midnight following crying. He thought exasperatedly "Can't those two do anything without almost dying or bursting into tears?" He shook his head as he resumed spying on the unwary ponies below him.

((This is getting overdramatic, and very off topic...))

Grell sighed "I don't think you're weak or pathetic and youre right I have doubts but only because we come from two world's midnight but I realized something you bring out the best in you didn't mess anything up " grell said used his hoof to turn her to him and kissed her for about ten seconds

((at we're having fun ))

Edited by dashian500

Midnight blinked, a few tears still falling. "B-but I made you mad... My stubborness caused you to doubt us... I-I'm horrible..." She wiped her eyes, sniffling. "A-are you gonna break up with me...?" She looked up at him. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy and she had nothing but worry in her eyes.

Grell kissed midnight "if I was going to break up with you I wouldn't have come to comfort you silly " grell said "and no you didn't make mad and my doubts came from myself you didn't cause them but you did lay them to rest you're not horrible in fact you're wonderful "grell hugged her and wiped away her tears "now stop crying there's nothing to cry about "

Edited by dashian500

Midnight hiccuped cutely, sniffling. "Y-you positive you're not going to leave...?" She looked up at him, snuggling into his warm embrace. -He's not going to leave me... I'm so happy...- she smiled a little, happy her fears are now put to rest. She was so scared she was going to be alone again.

Grell kissed her " do I look unsure to you " grell asked as he held her "just relax I'm here to stay even if Skyler tries to break us up you'll let out the lioness that's inside you and you'll make him understand " grell smiled happy that he had been able to cheer midnight up

Midight giggled, sniffling again. She looked up at him. "By the way, what do you mean by i 'laid your doubts to rest'? What doubts did you have and how'd I stop them??" She was curious as to how she made him go from super doubtful to completely willing in a matter of minutes.

"It doesn't matter it's the past " grell said "besides I think I may have found my home wanna see it " grell asked with a smile as he put the necklace with the ring on it on even though he didn't like jewelry he would wear because it showed that him and midnight where together