Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Silver - Looking for User-Made Characters! Livestream: Offline

Marcato

Welcome one and all to a new story. You probably have no idea who i am, so i will introduce myself. My name is SilverArrow, and i am a creative writer. I was recently introduced to MLP: FiM and instantly loved. Even inspired me to write a story about it. I will now introduce the aformentioned story.

'When Equestria was new, and young, several different races of ponies roamed the land peacefully. The earth ponies, the likes of which dashed across the fields and plains, strong and faithful. The unicorns, the likes of which read books and studied ancient spells and magic to weild for assistance in times of difficulty, were smart and trustworthy. And finally, the pegasus, the likes of which shot through the air at high speeds, and could control the weather with their mighty wings. The pegasus were agile and quick, and could always be counted on to be there for others in need. These were the three races of ponies, who lived in peace and harmony in Equestria's early years. They still preside over the lands today, however...

There was one moment in time, where it seemed they could never live together again. A fourth race, of dark-coloured ponies rose from the shadows. They had batlike wings, and long curved unicorn horns. They were a deadly combination of both unicorn and pegasus! Smart and quick, but they used their powers for very different reasons. While the peaceful folk of Equestria used their abilities to simplify daily life, this fourth race took pleasure in ponies missury and pain. They weilded a completely different kind of magic. Magic that allowed them to alter and transform nature. They marched through Equestria, wreaking havoc as they went. Lush fields of flowers and grass turned into wastelands of torment and suffering. Forrests of green full of happy wildlife were changed into horrid nightmares. They were completely unstobable. They used their surroundings to fend off anypony who came near to stop them. Vines would wrap and trap those who dared attack them, people trembled with fear at their name! They were called, The Xenrodan's.

No one dared to stand up to them, not even the most powerful of any of the other three races could come close to defeating them. Until one day, an outsider arrived in Equestria. Everyone believed him to be of the pegasus, but his wings were far too large and strong for a pegasus. He seemed to posses the abilities of all three other races together, like the Xenrodan's. Flight, magic and strength. Along with these came swiftness, wisdom and motivation. This outsider had the one ability the Xenrodan's didnt have. Emotion. While they brought destruction with them with no care, this outsider used his imense power to drive back the forces with light. In the end, he confronted the very person who started it all, a black pony name Wind. They fought for days, weeks even. Wind refused to listen to the outsiders wisdom and reasoning and was blinded by his ambitions and power. In the end, these atributes were his downfall, and he was banish beneath the very mountain he and the rest of his shadowy race came from. The outsider sealed the entrance to the mount with an arrow. The arrow was crafted from the finest silver. The arrow was so sharp, they say it could slice clean through six trees without slowing down. The outsider fired ther arrow deep into the mountain's base, and the entrance was sealed up, never to be opened again.

The outsider then guided everyone to a time of prosperity. The outsider became known as Silver, becuase of the arrow he drove into the mountain. He was the first ruler of Equestria, and was remember for thousands of years for his wisdom and bravery. He established three nations, as a reminder to all those who preside over Equestria. The land nation of Flaira, the water nation of Quentia, and the sky nation of Leyrina. All ponies everywhere were greatly pleased by this and each pony made their choice over where they wanted to live. On the ground, in the sea, or above the clouds. However, there was one place that was not transformed into a nation, and that was the mountains. The same mountains that the Xenodan's were sealed beneath. To this day no one has ever dared to cross those mountains.

After a long rule, Silver, ruler of Equestria and honored hero of the realms, vanished from his palace in Leyrina. No one ever knew his original name, or anything about his past, but he did leave behind one thing. A son. A successor, though far to young, was born shortly after his vanishing. Although everyone mourned the loss of their ruler, they preserved his story and remembered him for hundreds of thousands of years later. But, the course of time took its toll. Slowly, but ever surely, history turned into tale, tale turned into myth, and myth turned into legend. The story of the outsider called Silver was almost completely forgoten, except by those who descended from him directly. No one knew who these ponies were, or how many of them existed, but those who believed in the legend of Silver, awaited for one to reveal themselves. For there was one thing they feared. Some day, they knew, the Xenadon's would return, and they would need a hero. Some one with the same talents and abilities passed down through the ancient bloodline, to awaken.'

(Authors comment)

Well then here we go. There are no illustrations to accompony this introduction. If some one would like to illustrate it that would be amazing, but i doubt that would happen.

THIS IS NOT CANNON. Although containing references to the original this is a different Equestria! Do not scream at me for creating the realms and any other new feature to the MLP universe. This is simply a fantasy twist to it.

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION. I CAN'T DRAW PONIES. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH GENERALZOI'S PONY CREATOR. WITHOUT WHICH THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.

LIVESTREAM: http://www.ustream.t...ilverlivestream

Edited by SilverArrow
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you very much! That was only and introduction. I hope to make this a continuously updating story using comic book-style pages. I already have the basic plotline for chapter 1 layed out. This is what i do for every story, lay the whole thing out, and begin writing online. Only...most of them dont get to the end of chapter 1... probably lack of motivation from others. Im very community driven. Of course, maybe my brony palls that introduced me can keep me going.

Posted Image

[AUTHORSCOMMENTS]

First page! Woo! :D Second page should be up later. Thanks to all the few people reading! Spread the word! All your comments are appreciated! :3

Are double posts allowed? Just in case no one responds after the first page.

[/AUTHORSCOMMENTS]

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Posted Image

[AUTHORSCOMMENTS]

Well that was fun to draw. I must say i'm very pleased with how the landscape turned out. Currently the images aren't too fancy except that last panel. But hey two pages in one day thats not bad! :D

i really liked you piece of text' date=' looking forward for the second page [/quote']

Thank you! I really enjoyed writing up that story knowing people would read it and possibly find interest in it. However i think i changed the Xenrodan's name 3 times in it. ._.

HOORAY WE GOT A LIVESTREAM! CURRENTLY STREAMING WORK ON PAGE 3 NOW! :D ENJOY!

http://www.ustream.t...ilverlivestream <==this is a link to the livestream.

Page will be up soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

[authorscomments]

Aw no posts between this update. Guess we have some lurkers? Anyways thanks to the nobody of people that turned up for the livestream drawing of this comic. :3

This is likely the most text heavy update i have released so far. It was annoying getting it all to fit in there without it looking funny. Maybe my text is a lot bigger than i thought in full sized image. :I

HEY i'm looking for characters to put into my story! We need background characters and simple characters that have a few lines. Maybe even a couple important characters. If you want to submit a character heres a template for the minimum requirements i want in the characters BIO.

Name: (one word or two words, it doesn't matter.)

Race: one of the 3(4) races. This may include the Xenrodan if you really want to. (THIS IS CALLED FORESHADOWING)

Basic Personality: How your character acts and what his attitude is like. (can go beyond basic if you want.)

Appearance: A description of what they look like, or you can use The Pony Creator to get a picture instead. http://generalzoi.de...rsion-254295904

You may submit multiple characters if you would like! Thank you all! Looking forward to your characters!

If anyone submits any...

[/Authorscomments]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

[AUTHORSCOMMENTS]

Well still no replies since my last update, and no entries for characters either. This is beggining to get a bit demotivating.

MORE NEW STUFF: WE GOT FORMSPRING! www.formspring.me/ArrowOfSilver Ask my any question you have about the comic or just simply let me know you are there! Anonymous questions are enabled!

Edited by SilverArrow
  • Brohoof 1

I like the comic so far, keep up the good work!

I can haz character submissions?! :3

Name: Shadow Chaser (my ponysona! :D)

Race: Unicorn

Basic Personality (copypasted from DA): Shadow loves to learn and see new things, every bit of knowledge he comes across is like a treasure. He values kindness, loyalty, and a good sense of humor in both himself and others. Around his friends he is as likely to discuss a new philosophy as he is to crack a joke, and he wouldn’t give up his friends for the world. Around new people he is a little shy, but once a sense of trust grows his eccentric and fun side comes out. All in all he tries his hardest to live every day with a passion.

Appearance (code): 3Z1R0V4100666666FEC59E0000000DD00UO1837001000002214D4D4D33333332107F3FCC004CB2

Name: Swift

Race: Earth Pony

Basic Personality: Swift is a happy go-lucky pony who can be caught sleeping in some hidden place quite often. He is very lazy, but when put to a certain task that he is passionate about he will stop at nothing to complete it. He zones out a lot, and it is really hard to make him angry.

Appearance(code): 392S0P1000846349FFC49D03200506600UN183700B00002220513434FF7FFF32107F3FCC004CB2

Edited by Guest

Thanks i will be sure to use them!

Heads up! Its been more than a week since i posted a comic. Lost some motivation since i had 3 pages without a reply. Thanks slender, but bad timing! Wont be another page for a week! Im going on vacation. Updates will resume next monday. (Or tuesday.)

(edited)

Updates shall continue in text format. I have internet here i shall write in text and possibly make a comic for it later. This is not a permanent change. Its temporary for while i am on vacation. (Also im more familiar with this form of writing and it may make it easier to make the comic later.)

--(*) "come to think of it..." the prince began. "I don't see why i couldn't remember his name. After all, he is my comanding officer of the pegasus units." Salren was puzzled, and thought to himself for a moment. "So what is the plan?" Flare urged. Salren shook himself from his daze and back to the matter at hand. "Right. You must go to see Midnight Star immediately. She's normally incharge of all time related matters. Unless of course she left one of her students to it." Flare shuddered remembering how disastrous it was last time one of Midnight's amateur students tried to take control. "Yes sir that was pretty terrible. But Midnight has learned her lesson after that." Flare reasured his old friend. "Indeed. Well you better get going. You should probably take the unicorn Shine Feather with you as well. Being a unicorn like midnight she will likely be able to understand and talk with Midnight more easily." The prince suggested. Flare nodded in agreement. "I'll be back with news as soon as possible!" He said, then he took off through the door and out into the open again. (*)--

--(*)Flare Sight squinted as he entered the sun light again. The moon had gotten closer to the sun in the short time that he had been speaking with the prince. He then turned his gaze a little to the right to find a large cloud with a building on top of it. That was his destination. That was where Thunder Specter lived, and he needed him to come with him to visit the "Lady of the Sky" as some called them. In order to get up there first though, Flare would have to climb the mountain leading up closer to it. He would have to get across from there. Which was of course impossible for an earth pony.

This left him one choice. He would need some ones help. He turned in towards the main city so he could go find some one to help him across. He figured his best shot without causing to much effort would be to get a unicorn to launch him over. He trusted Shine Feather the most, since she was likely the most talented unicorn student. He figured he would probably find her in the school of magic as usual studying or practicing. One reason she was so good at magic was because of her dedication to magic. (*)--

Edited by SilverArrow

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, the comic really good so far! Well here you go:

Name: Black Aurora

Race: Alicorn (I can, right?)

Basic Personality: Very happy and wild personality but with a light hatred of magic and a heavy belief in science. A bit of a nomad, as he uses a large tent as a house so he can set it up wherever, and also likes things that give off a glow.

Appearance: Rides a (suprisingly light) 36 kg black motorbike with green stripes that can emit a hazardous lime-green electromagnetic fog on command.

Ponycode for pony maker:

Create: 2S2S0042600C030300FE330000000FE33RE1B3510B000000U100FE330F003A1B107F3FCC004CB2

Accessorize: 066CC666A80000066CC66066CC66066CC6604E8FBAFFFF8C1D100001D1CA00100D12A18F00D1

Pose: N/A

Love the concept of this comic-fanfic and looking to see more. I found it a little late on the uptake but I'm happy I did. if you'd like, I have a character.

Name: Shadowfoot

Personality: A bit of a loner/negotiator. Can fight with two short swords as weapons and also decent command of offensive magic. Hates to see other ponies being hurt and does everything in his power to avoid conflict, but will step up to defend his friends and home if he has to.

Appearance: His coat is a shade above Crimson, with black stripes along his body. has a black and blue mane and tail. Kind of big for a Unicorn.

Hope you enjoy him. took me hours to get him just right as far as he goes inside my fic.

ponycode for pony creator:

482S1B4201A300000000004000123AF00DG3210003000000V10000003B938A171100000000AEFE

Woah my notifier failed me badly. XD i should have caught these. I need to un-ditch this fanfic since people ARE in fact reading it and get my rear in gear now that im back at home.