Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lightning Bliss & Awsome Pony Friends 6 Art Corner

Lightning Bliss

Now here's a new image, that completes my 'closest friends' on the MLPFs. Here's SkyStorm and me!

such a cute picture! both ponies are adorable. Love Lightning Bliss' expression.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Thanks pegasister I really appreciate that!

Now here's a new image, that completes my 'closest friends' on the MLPFs. Here's @SkyStorm and me!

img-2919236-1-ABlissandStormyMoment_zpsb

Blissy! Stahp! You're gonna give me Blissy-beetu- HNNNNNNNNNG.

...Yep. There it is. Thanks a lot.

• Brohoof 1

This is my OC and what she would look like in a steampunk universe. She's actually a naughty little pony who makes pouty faces to get her way, in the steampunk world, she'd be known as Blissy Tinker!

img-2899599-1-PunkedBlissy_zps1f7df9d7.p

Great job as always :D (first post here although I visit this topic on a regular basis)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for all your critics and comments guys! It's really appreciated.

Well...I finally did it... i finall crossed the line... What would happen if my OC...tried to tap into magic that interlocks with time or dimensions? Well...this would happen!

G1Transformation_zpsdec9be41.png

(A shout out to my childhood, I grew up with MLP: Escape from Midnight Castle, first pony design I loved)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well...this piece took me 4 days in and out of work, food and rest...but I think it was worth it. A free time inspired idea by Skystorm and Volt and Polaris and Arkman as well as my friend Wayzer.

One day just in the park of Ponyville, Lighting Bliss was attempting to practice a spell when her friends came over to see how she was progressing. Unfortunetly they were too 'eager' in their intros, startled her and...well once again...we get a spell gender boo boo...

AGenderSwitch_zps45496e9c.png

Maybe now you friends will learn it isn't wise to inturrupt a new alicorn while she's practice MAGIC!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to Nightmare Night Con in Dallas TX this October and the voice actors of Princess Luna (Tabitha Germain) and Princess Cadence (Britt McKillip) are going to be there along with many other honored guests! So just to make sure I get their autographs on the right piece of artwork I made myself! Here it is!

HappyNightmareNight_zpsd0b65069.png

• Brohoof 2

And here's an image that I've been meaning to do for a long time...

Just to explain this... You see my pony Lightning Bliss, this is the person I am today, alot more happy, cheerful, blissful, and enjoying the colors of the world and life! Then you have...Space Drake... my hummble, honorable, usually bitter self, who tends to enjoy life quietly perched on her branch, waiting for her next predator victem to come along for her to eat. You put the two together? You get quite the collide of personalities.

ALBandSpaceDrake_zps519b5bde.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe thanks arky.

Well I got inspired again, this time it's by two other alicorns im currently in an RP with. Frankly I avoid other alicorn OCs due to most of them are badly made, or badly backstoryed on, however with these two ponies I make an exception, they are O.K. for me!

Alicornsunite_zps83f187ed.png

How I made it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRgSO33cQSA&feature=youtu.be

• Brohoof 4