Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How I became a brony

DuskSong

One tragic day, I was feeling more sad than usual. School was tough, I just had a fight with a friend, and I wasnt in a good mood. I had already told myself I would never watch this show, but that day, I did. I enjoyed it and all of those bad things that happened just washed away and I smiled through the whole episode. Now I know I should have watched this in the first place.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle2
  • Brohoof 3

One tragic day, I was feeling more sad than usual. :( School was tough, I just had a fight with a friend, and I wasnt in a good mood. I had already told myself I would never watch this show, but that day, I did. I enjoyed it and all of those bad things that happened just washed away and I smiled through the whole episode. :) Now I know I should have watched this in the first place.

Pretty similar to how I became a brony as well.

Welcome to the forums!

Looking out my window, white sky, white floor. The blizzard just arrived at my house. But I am happy I can kick back and relax at home today! (Watches MLP:FIM all day without movig one bit)

Dont worry eventually you come to a point where you are outspoken about your bronie-ism and dont care what others think. It always feels so good to talk to people and laugh at the suckers missing out on the magic of MLP.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!