Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Rigel broke the somewhat awkward silence that followed the trio of life stories.

"soooooo... Is anybody else tired and hungry? I figure freezing is a given."

(edited)

Legacy shifted her stepping pattern slightly.

"A little, it could mean night's coming."

Garth walked to a cave they were just passing and sat down. He pulled out a few planks of wood and set them on fire in the middle.

"Come in and sit down. We'll rest here for now."

He took out some venison and started to cook it.

"I'm guessing you'll eat meat Miles while you, Rigel, eat herbs?"

Edited by Linguz

Rigel broke the somewhat awkward silence that followed the trio of life stories.

"soooooo... Is anybody else tired and hungry? I figure freezing is a given."

"Oh I could eat." Camile said, pretending not to be irritated by the nickname Rigel seemed to have grown accustomed to using. "I've got some jerky, but nothing an herbivore would enjoy." He pulled a bag of the dried beef from his pack and sat down, as close to the fire as comfortably possible

(Garth calls you miles, I use "camile")

Rigel sat down next to Garth.

"well, yeah, I eat mostly herbs" he said. "but i do like meat. I can't eat much without getting sick, but it does taste great."

(edited)

Legacy's group reached the rocky ground. She looked around and levitated some flatter rocks to use as seats.

"We should probably eat now."

She took out her bag of herbs started eating them.

Garth looked outside and then to the fire.

"Very rarely do ponies eat meat. Their teeth just aren't made for it."

Edited by Linguz

Rigel grinned.

"sounds great to me!" he said, opening his bag. "I've got some non-alcoholic drinks. Juice, and some soda I think."

He pulled out 3 bottles, all with a different liquid in them.

"hmm... Not as much as I thought." he frowned at the bottles. "eh, whatever, anybody want any? Looks like I have some strawberry soda, some peach juice and some apple cranberry."

"thanks, but I need hot chocolate or something, I could not enjoy anything cold right now" he said, shivering. Camile unrolled his sleeping bag and climbed in. "Help yourself to that jerky though, it's Teriyaki, a personal favorite of mine"

(edited)

Garth frowned at no mention of alcohol.

"You don't have any alcoholic drinks? I few while traveling isn't banned, getting drunk is banned though.

Edited by Linguz

Raek shook his head.

"I was going to bring some, but then I decided it'd be a bad idea to tempt Garth into getting drunk."

Garth mocked a gasp.

"How dare you! I am much more civilized then that."

He suppressed a smirk.

(edited)

"What does alcohol do to your multiple personalities? Do you both get drunk or only the one in control?"

(Wrong color whoops!)

Edited by Linguz

"How was I supposed to know? Psycho was the one who hid it. But hey! We have alcohol!"

Masquerade got out three of the five bottles from his pack and filled each a quarter of the way with the drink. He handed two to his companions and kept one for himself.

"Drink up!"