Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Psycho stared up at Gizmo.

"Actually, I'm about to explain a whole lotta shit, so get ready."

Psycho inhaled.

"Masque and I had a revelation, Daisy and I are a couple, we met up with Garth and his group, an Ice Fiend attacked us, and Masque and I are fucking awesome when we're drunk. That all happened not necessarily in that order."

Edited by Derp2daherp

"The group is due west from here. I was just taking a flight to wake myself up, when suddenly Thunder Thighs over there made some giant beam of light that nearly scared the living shit outta me. So I proceeded over here, knowing that anything obnoxious and lightning based had to be Plasma." Edited by Derp2daherp

(By the way Psycho, can you slow down a bit? It seems to me you go way to fast to not be Gary Stu. I know, mine (at least Legacy and Gizmo) are as well. I'm planning on doing something to them soon to downgrade them. Do you mind doing that?)

Garth looked up as he landed.

"Thanks for telling them. We'll meet up with them and then head directly north."

(When I get home, I'll do the meetup event.)

(Put up a new poll to see what you guys think. It's not public so vote however you want. You'll have to delete your previous vote though, it doesn't seem to reset them.)

(I'm still interested. I have been participating less in some RP's, like Wolves vs Ponies because I don't want to spread myself too thin. I still plan on participating in this one though.)

(Time lapse: meet up, the sun is setting at the moment.)

Garth and Raek burst forward when they caught sight of Legacy and Gizmo. They met up half way and started to share everything that had happened so far.

Garth turned and looked at Dusty.

"Right. We've gotta find a place to camp and fast. I'll fly up and see if I spot anything, can you do what you do to see if you can find anything?"

Garth launched into the air.

Dusty nodded. He once again pulled out his staff to discern the location of the path. After searching for about a minute, he found it again. He followed the path for a minute, determining where it would eventually lead. The trail seemed to point to a rocky pass in the direction of Frost's lair. He pointed this out to the others in the group.

As the group made there way to the pass, Rigel walked over to Garth.

"any idea about how far frost is from us? I'm starting to get tired of all this snow and ice." he said it jokingly, but his eyes said that he was serious about all this.

Garth turned and looked at Rigel.

"I agree. It shouldn't be too much longer. I'd say we'll arrive tomorrow at noon if we set out early."

(Time lapse: rocks. I'll time lapse again to Frost soon.)