Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

(Wait until the battle is over. It'd be strange for a pony to walk up to them like that.)

(Time lapse: morning)

Garth looked at the group getting ready for their final push into Frost's land. He turned around and began to walk into the cavern that Frost was using as a base.

"Follow me everyone. And stay close."

(I thought this RP was dead. Thank celestia it isn't. Also, I think we should start a new thread when we go for the next element.)

Rigel shivered and followed Garth into the cave. He looked around at the eerie ice formations inside the cave.

"so this it, huh? This is where frost is?" he tapped an icy stalagmite, which fell over and shattered, sending ice chunks skidding across the ground. "it certainly looks the part."

(@Evil: Any reason to do that?)

Garth looked at Plasma.

"Did you think Frost would be in some place warmer? Frost shouldn't be too much further in."

As Garth said this, the cave expanded into a chamber. Sitting in the center, was a snow white unicorn.

"So you've finally arrived. I've been waiting for you."

Ice spikes began to ripple outwards from her towards the group.

Edited by Linguz

(first, so this thread doesn't get unreasonably huge. Also, because it would make it less intimidating to a new RPer wanting to join. The first post in the new thread could summarize what has happened so far, so they wouldn't have to read the whole thing, and they wouldn't have to ask anybody to explain it to them.)

Rigel stepped forward, horn glowing.

"just my style of attack." he said with a defiant smile.

Those spikes are so big I wouldn't be able to stop them all, especially if I have to fight frost for control over them. he quickly ran a few ideas through his head. I'll knock them off course.

He used his own, smaller chunks of ice to knock the closer spikes over the heads of the group while bringing out his glass. He managed to knock most out of the way, but a few got through, one catching him in the shoulder.

Frost waved her hoof and sent a barrage of frost crystals to trap Plasma.

"That won't save you from me."

She turned and looked at Rigel, having deflected her spikes.

"So you can control ice as well? Let's see you do that again."

She stomped and an ice wyrm came out of the ground.

The wyrm looked at the group and charged them, mouth locked shut.

(Replies to Evilshy: 1] I want this thread to be bigger than all the rest >.< But I guess if it requires a continuation, that just proves it even more so. 2] Actually, good idea. I'll work out an explanation of everything soon.)

Edited by Linguz

Frost rolled her eyes as Plasma reappeared. Ice began to form under him when Gizmo knocked him sideways, causing him to get encased in ice but shoving Plasma out of the way.

"I didn't get the one I wanted. Well, whatever, Gizmo's frozen."

She turned and began to launch a flurry of ice based attacks at Plasma.

(Frozen doesn't necessarily mean death by the way.)

Frost stomped the ground and screamed:

"You want to die, don't you?!"

An ice wyrm appeared behind Plasma while walls appeared to either side that stretched themselves into a roof, Frost's side also grew a wall. He was trapped, an ice wyrm behind him that was getting closer with no space for him to go through to escape.

Garth flew in while Frost was distracted and took Gizmo. Frost saw him start to fly away and threw ice balls at him. He narrowly dodged most, getting hit by a few on his body.

Edited by Linguz

Frost flicked her head and the ice teleported the exact same distance as Plasma. She then flicked her head again and Plasma lost the power to teleport. (Frost did this to Legacy as well. Legacy was unable to use her magic for just about anything. Here, Frost's only taking away teleportation.)

"I'm not a unicorn, did you see a horn on me? Fool." (Frost uses magic the same way Legacy [also not a unicorn] does. Magic runes.)

(You're stuck in an ice prison with a wyrm blocking the only way out and you decide to chat? And remember: Wyrms can only be killed by hitting them inside their mouths, the armor plating around their entire body is too hard.)

The wyrm got closer to Plasma, every moment edging closer to him.

Frost turned her gaze to the now defrosting Gizmo. Garth and Raek began to draw her attention, trying to keep her off Gizmo for long enough to get him out.

Rigel thought quickly. He pulled out a bottle of alcohol, looked at it sadly, and levitated it.

"PLASMA!" he yelled. "send a bolt into that things mouth next time he opens it!"

we'll see how armored you are when a bottle of whiskey explodes in your mouth.

(I got the idea from this huge RP over at a golden sun fan site. It had like 50 different players, numerous threads covering different parts of it. The admins eventually gave it it's own board, it got so huge. They had a summary thread they updated from time to time. Near the end of the RP, even the summary was like 20 pages long XD)