Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

"Alright. You heard that Legacy?" They heard a muffled sound from the west wing. "Okay. She marked it. It should be up over there soon enough." Garth pointed at a board with a small map on it. If you want anything added to the base, pass a note under Legacy's room, and she'll get it done eventually. I'm not sure how she does it, but I know she does. She added the library just this morning." Garth shook her hoof. "So you use shards of glass to fight, am I right?"

"glass in general, really. A window or mirror works just as well as a shard when you can bend them into whatever shape you want"

Rigel levitated an empty bottle out of his bag and shaped it into a long glass rod. The tip crumpled itself into a point.

"see? Glass spear out of an old wine bottle. Vintage wine, by the way." he changed it back into it's bottle shape and put it back. "any of you want anything to drink? Whatever you want, chances are I have it."

(Yey for making up alcoholic beverages with no prior knowledge of how they are meant to be or anything.)

Garth looked at Rigel curiously. "You got any Griffin Bomb?"

Rigel smiled.

"ooooh, griffin bomb is some good stuff. I've only had it once, when I was working with some griffins west of new cloudsdale." he said as he searched through the carefully placed bottles in his padded bag. He shook his head.

"sorry, I dont have any right now, it's pretty hard to find outside of griffin towns." he leaned in closer and winked "and if I did get my hoofs on some, it wouldn't last long at all". He laughed.

"no, it's mostly pony stuff that I have. I do have a some weirder drinks, though. You ever try nightmare moonshine? It's better than it sounds."

Rigels horn glowed again and a tall, thin bottle full of dark blue liquid floated out of the bag. It was giving off a light purple smoke.

"err... It's better than it looks, too. One of those zebras brewed it for me after I helped her out with a little cockatrice problem she was having."

(edited)

"I know what you mean. Since the Bards came, it's been rarer and rarer outside of griffin towns. I don't even think they ship them anymore." Garth grabbed the bottle. "How strong is this drink?"

(Anyway. I gotta go to sleep. Cya tomorrow.)

Edited by Linguz

"oh it's pretty strong. It's got magical properties though, I don't know if it'll effect a griffin the way it does a pony. You'll definitely feel the alcohol, but the magic? I don't know. For zebras, it apparently makes them think way clearer. Us ponies get drunk, but it's like, a special, happier than normal drunk. And there's no hangover" he said happily. "I guess you get to be the griffin test subject."

Rigel pulled a random empty bottle out of the bag, smashed it against the floor and reformed the pieces into 2 shot glasses. He poured them both a shot.

"cheers"

(also need to sleep. Haven't gone to bed before 1 for the past 3 days XD)

(hmm... A problem with same time posting :/

Eh, let's figure it out in the morning. G'night)

Name:  Camile

Species: drazul

Specialty: espionage and thievery, preferred weapon being a poison tipped seek dagger. He's a great lockpick and can sneak around beig almost completely unnoticeable when need be. In a fair fight though he's very vulnerable, so uses every advantage he can get, no matter how cheap or dishonorable it may seem.

Personality: quiet and studious, he comes from a long lineage of drazul that was originally formed by the ancient dragon kings themselves to serve as thieves and spies for the royal guard, Camile prefers to work in small groups, and while he is a horrible leader of others and much prefers to take orders than to give them (it's been in his blood for countless generations) he's no foot soldier, and won't put his life into peril for just any officer.

His morality is inconsistent. While a regular noble gentledragon in social situations, while working he is not above pick pocketing and skimming loot from a mission, and his idea of "relaxation" seemingly more often than not consists of getting a room at the local brothel and finding a "classy" whore and a large amount of expensive booze.

Description: a blue color, the shade of which changes at whim to suit his needs. Easily going from a brilliant sapphire shade during a formal party to a deep navy to help him sneak out when the event is attacked.

His most prominent feature is his spinal spikes, they are smaller than the average drazul, and he has always felt self conscious about them. 

His eyes have slit pupils like most dragon species and his irises are a bold emerald green. 

He has a metaphorical silver tounge, genetic nobility and his being raised by wealthy merchants did well to teach him to charm clients, employers, and enemies alike, a quick thinker on his feet, can come up with good lies well.

Other: he was adopted shortly after hatch by a pair of wealthy traveling merchants, his adopted family was killed while Camile was out hunting by a group of raiders. In his grief he fled home after cremating the remains and followed in the profession of his blood ancestry; high risk thievery, recon for mercenary parties, and assassinations for hire. He joined this team because he decided to try and do some good for the world with his skill set, since most of his employers had been mostly of less than stellar character. He regrets his feminine name but is only called by it because he finds nicknames uncouth and of a lower class

Room: 15 if not yet taken

Rigel and Garth took a drink. Garth stumbled a little and fell on the couch. "I guess it gets us griffins very drunk..." He wobbled in place.

(@Petey: Your room has been given.)

(where are the bathrooms, in our rooms, or simply chamberpots or something?)

Camile yawned heartily, streaching his arms and legs and untucking the sheets from his bed in the process.

"Damn it..." He rolled out and fixed the sheets, he couldn't sleep with the bottom of the bed untucked, his toes would touch the frame, and the frame was always cold in the mornings. These beds were designed for ponies, they didn't fit his proportions well, and it was more than a little annoying. He left his room and walked into the hallway, stubbing his toe on the door frame. "FUCK!" he yelled "that hurt."

(Has been addressed. One in each room, another in living and another in dining.)

Legacy's silhouette walked out of her room. She looked at him. "You're having problems with pony made items. You should've said so earlier." She went into his room, and enlarged his bed. Then left and enlarged the door frame. "Anything else, tell me."

Garth was still in a daze from the drink. "Damn. That was strong."

(I apologize, i simply skimmed the first several pages, there was too much to read thoroughly at 1 AM for my lazy self)

Camile rolled his eyes and smiled at Legacy "thanks babe," he winked at her and walked to the dining room, there he smelled something wonderful. "Is that venison!? I haven't eaten anything besides pony food in over a week."

"Hey chef! fix me up a big plate of meat. NO! make it two!"

(Understandable.)

Legacy walked back into her room.

Raek passed him four plates. "Eat up before Garth gets through with it."

Natural yelled from inside the kitchen, "Is something wrong with herbs?"

"Thank god, I can't survive on grass and leaves like they seem to. It's ridiculous. Thanks again Raek, what would we do without you. Good morning to you too, everyone"

Rigel smiled as he shaped the shot glasses back into a bottle and replaced it.

"man, I am FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW!" his voice increased in volume until he was yelling. He seemed to realize this and returned to his normal voice. "seriously, anybody else thirsty?"

He noticed a drazul getting quite a lot of food from the chef. He walled over to him.

"hey! New guy? Me to. You want anythin to drink along with that... massive amount of meat, damn that looks good..." Even if his voice sounded normal, Rigel started rambling, a sure sign he was getting drunk. "I'm a pony so I can't eat much meat, just a little bit, mostly hay and oats and herbs and stuff you know? Man I am glassed right now! I could probably hold a few more shots though." he chuckled. "heh heh, glassed. So you want anything to drink?"

Edited by Evilshy

"I've been here a week now, thank you very much." He responded sharply. But never one to pass on free booze he graciously took the offer "sure, pour me some of whatever that is"

Rigel did his shot glass trick again and poured them both some of the liquor.

"never seen a drazul drink this stuff. There's magic in this bottle, let's see how it effects you." Rigel downed his in one gulp. "it always makes me really happy and sometimes I talk a lot. I think I'm talking a lot right now actually. I'm talking more than I do when I'm sober."

Camile inspected the glass before shooting the drink. "Woah," he was caught in surprise "damn, thats pretty strong, nothing seems abnormal" he said going back to eating the meat, completely unaware that his scales had turned a bright orange from the magical booze.

Name:PlasmaStorm

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Calm, Very Reactive, Wants to be lonely at times, Destructive when angry.

Specialty: Electricity, Cutie Mark is 3 Thunderbolts in the shape of a Triangle

Description: Medium Sized, Purple Colored, Black Mane

Other: Very Lonley but wants to be comforted with friends & a spouse

Room: 18