Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkamena and Fluttershed

_~Soaring Heart~_

Hey. I'm Pinkamena. And me and Fluttershed started this.... Cause we're bored.

Heyheyhey, I'm Fluttershed. For future reference, I don't sound like bucking Yogi Bear. I sound like a more disturbed version of Fluttershy.

We're gonna answer your questions. But don't ask us to murder anything. We've done that.

STAY OUT OF MY SHED!

Pinkamena: Who?

Fluttershed: No.... Can you tell him to stay outta my shed, though? I will bucking murder him if he does.

He is a serial killer that killed young boys by torturing then and putting them into his candy, he died before pinkamena was even born so don't say that he stole your style, but now his soul is in my mind where he sometimes takes control of my body.

He is a serial killer that killed young boys by torturing then and putting them into his candy, he died before pinkamena was even born so don't say that he stole your style, but now his soul is in my mind where he sometimes takes control of my body.

Pinkamena: That guy sounds awesome. Is his candy for sale? Better yet-- Is his torture equipment for sale?

Fluttershed: That bucking rocks. And he's in your soul? Dude... are you interested in a three way partnership? We could go bucking far, dude.

Pinkamena: That guy sounds awesome. Is his candy for sale? Better yet-- Is his torture equipment for sale?

Fluttershed: That bucking rocks. And he's in your soul? Dude... are you interested in a three way partnership? We could go bucking far, dude.

I'm sorry but no, I'm not like him. Besides, I've a reputation to uphold.

(You know candyman is really in my mind, right )

I'm sorry but no, I'm not like him. Besides, I've a reputation to uphold.

(You know candyman is really in my mind, right )

(I spelling failed)

Pinkamena: Dammit. Okay... Have a Dashcake? *Shows a bloody cupcake with little bits of Dash in it*

Fluttershed: Or my toaster cozy? *Shows the Derpy Cozy*