open Children of the Night RP

rainbowdashlover19

Aiko helped Silver out, rolling her eyes at Shadow. "You don't have to be so darn dramatic, Shadow." She looked at Silver. "I can restore your sight to you, if you wish. I feel awful for taking it away."

Celestia blinked, looking at Shadow. "Yes?"

Midnight blushed, giggling.

Luna sighed. "I don't care. It's what I want. She deserves to suffer."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

steel nodded "I understand luna" steel said

shadowherat stayed in the shadows watching shadow he was getting annyoyed he needed to speak with celestia before luna startee to punish her

grell smiled at midnight as he sat and watched the sun set 'im surprised celestia is even dealing with the sun right now one would think shed be trying to escape or something" grell said thoughtfully as he put his foreleg around her

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Celestia was indeed setting the sun. -I'm so sorry I hurt you again, sister, by shunning away your beautiful night... Accept this as my token of sorrow... Now you may forever have your night...-

Midnight shrugged. "Maybe she's admitting her defeat by setting the sun one last time..." She leaned on Grell.

Luna noticed the sun setting. She laughed mockingly. "Such a wimp. Couldn't even take me down, and now admitting defeat by putting down her 'precious' little sun. This is the start of my everlasting night..."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

"that might be a staggering problem, due to my heritage i shouldn't even have good eyes so fixing them might cause me to loose a different sense and i would rather be blind than deaf, though it is nice that you would offer now can I please be killed, that is where you are taking me isn't it, going to torture celestia and kill me"

*with that he casted a sight spell and began to walk up the stairs. As he walked he casted a complete mental block on anything that could be used against celestia and casted another spell to make him remember what it was*

'good luck steel, good luck all'

Edited by child of the night

img-13197-1-img-13197-1-0ywP7th.png

Shadow was far more calm than he was before, whether it was the emotional draining effects of the enchanting or he found a new level of self control, it didn't matter.

He sighed "My name is Shadow Flare... I was once a student at one of your schools of magic, until I was torn from it." The black stallion drifted off for a moment, before returning with a far more serious expression in his eyes.

"So I am Equastrian, yet I chose to fight for Luna, why?" The question was rhetorical, "Because this was the best way to get to what I wanted. I care little for this war, a squabble between two sisters... I am here to observe, calculate, learn." A smile grew across his face before asking.

"Did you really not see this coming, could you not see how Luna felt?" The smile was gone quickly "You were praised while she was left to tend to a world in which few appreciated her, so when she lashed out, you banished her out of "duty." When she came back to you after all those years you thought to keep thing the same, to keep the praise for yourself and mask things as duty!?"

Edited by Blissful Chaos

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

grell smiled at the thought "hopefully not if the sun isn't raised there will be a great cooling and everything would freeze as much as I hate it we need her to raise the sun" grell said

steel sighed "luna I know you love the night but without the sun we will all be frozen" steel said as he sat by her

shadowheart watched ready to stop shadow if he tried anything    

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Luna looked at Steel. "I can make a spell around the city to protect it from the harsh conditions my night may have. I have prepared for this for many years now."

Midnight shrugged. "Just a thought..."

Celestia sighed. "I know... It took me this long to realize how foolish and ignorant I was..." She laughed a little. "Funny how being locked up in chains and forced into a dark smelly dungeon can change a mare..." She looked up at him. "I know you don't believe a word I'm saying, and I don't blame you for it, but it is the truth. I deserve any kind of punishment my sister wishing on me..."

Aiko looked at Silver. "You sure? Princess Lunar would probably be more than happy to help fix your problem without bending or twisting your other senses. Contrary to your leader's belief, we aren't evil monsters. We're normal, just like any other pony..."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

@@rainbowdashlover19,

He nuzzled back gently. "Sorry for sleeping so long." He yawned, sitting up. He put his wing around her and hugged her, smiling warmly. "It's nice to have such a big floofy pone to snuggle." He seemed to be quite happy with Lunar. He continued to nuzzle her as he yawned again. 

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.

"I have lived a very long life, double what a normal pony might have lived and through my life and my studies i am in no reason to be helped as there is nothing you can due. You should worry about the problems that are stirring with Luna, think about it she has defeated her sister, wants to stop the day giving forever night. Even with a spell look at our world, where will the sun go, who will control it. We are just being plunged into a bigger and bigger problem."

*silver tripped on a stair and got caught by aiko*

"can you not just perform a teleportation spell and save us the time?"

Luna glared at him. "I thought you were with me! You're sided with that devilish witch, too!" Her eyes started glowing as a dark, evil aura formed around her. She wasn't herself anymore.

Midnight blinked, feeling a shift of aura in the air. "Did you feel that??"

Aiko was about to talk when she felt the shift, too. "What in the...?"

Lunar smiled. She kissed him, then as she parted, her the shouting and the shift, looking up.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

*expending all of his remaining magic silver casted a large seeing spell and found the source of the aura change*

"i dare say that we may have a problem as nightmare moon may  be coming again"

*with that the spell wore off and silver with his magic depleted fell to the ground unconscious*

Steel sighed "nightmare moon has returned my heart beats fir Luna not you" steel said and with that he walked out if the room

Grell felt the shift and sighed. " I did I fear we may have a problem"

Shadow heart appeared in front of celestia "your highness Luna is now nightmare moon and it's time I get you out of here " shadow said

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

He could feel the menacing aura coming from in the castle, something only an Alicorn or worse could create. Either his senses were lying, unlikely, or something was seriously wrong.

Shadow looked up at the until now unseen observer. "What, who are you? Ah it doesn't matter now... I feel it too, and if it truly is Nightmare Moon..." His hatred for Celestia was strong but not enough to cloud his judgement.

"Agreed, I have nothing but despise for you and your princess, but if Nightmare Moon gets her hooves on Celestia." He turned to the Alicorn, before darting his eyes about for any keys to the cell, unable to find them.

"Two conditions, you stay in your bonds and in my sight at all times until this is over." With that, he drew his sword and slashed through the lock on the cage door.

Edited by Blissful Chaos

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

@@rainbowdashlover19,

Storm didn't feel anything. He was only a pegasus, after all. He opened his eyes and looked up at his loverpone. "Something wrong, Lunar?" He sat up from his laying position and looked around, perking his ears. He looked around the room for anything that may be out of place.

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.

Shadow looked at all the other forms, merely turning aside as if he did not care.

"Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Nightmare Moon," he pried open the cell door with magic, glimpses of books he had read went through his mind, if they were true... "No-one in this place has the ability nor power to stop her, why even ask Celestia."

The runes on his sword began to shift, disturbing considering it was not his aura they were shifting to. "You may not trust me, but trust I am no fool, if we fail to keep her away from Celestia, if we leave it so there is no pony else who even knows how to stop her... Nightmare Moon will do more than just bring eternal night."

The now Nightmare Moon screamed out, a bright ball of light encircling her and transforming her. Luna, still in there, was trying her hardest to fight her way back out. Nightmare Moon thrashed about the room, screaming and hitting her head on the walls. She flew out of the window, Luna forcing her to.

Lunar looked out the window. "She's back... No... This is different from before... Her aura is completely chaotic..."

Midnight jumped up, seeing Nightmare Moon rush out of the building. "Oh no!"

Celestia blinked. "This is different from last time. Luna's fighting back. She doesn't want to transform into her again. I can sense them both."

Aiko looked at Silver. "Hurry. We must find a place to hide. Quick." She took his hoof and raced into a dark room, locking and bolting the door shut.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Shadow looked to celestia "my princess it's tine we take our leave to safety" shadowheart said

Steel had went to his room an sighed he heard the crashing then as he looke day the window he seen nightmare moon he flew out hipin to help Luna gain control

Grell grabbed midnight and teleported "there's nothing webcam do is there" grell asked

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

*silver waking up in the dark room felt the aura again*

"Aiko trust me on this, I have trained my life on all things peace and war, just let me gain my magic back and go to see her, we have to do something or she is going to kill herself"

((this is just a filler text box due to the word count

@@rainbowdashlover19,

Storm perked one ear. "She? Who do you mean, she?" He stood up. "Are we in danger? Do we need to hide, or do we need to get ready to fight for our lives?" He seemed to not have a great grasp on the situation, but it was clear he knew something was wrong. He just didn't know what. 

Flair growls as his eyes slitted up. he lost all control he lost his beloved mother of the night as the cutie mark glowed and spread all over his bod. he suddenly grew very tall the armor struck down. his main grew dark as his mane turned into lightning as did his tail. A sneer came up to his lips as his teeth sharpened he became pure evil even his horn was longer. with aiko nowhere near to be found he was completly out of control. nightmare lightning cloud was out.

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies