Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Children of the Night RP

rainbowdashlover19

Luna's eyes saddened, holding Steel. "It's alright, babe..." She kissed his cheek, then let go. She looked at Flair. "Sweetheart, I know that you're proud that you got stronger, but boasting about killing ponies is not right. I have killed many a pony and don't feel the least bit happy about it..."

Midnight nodded, eating her daisy sandwich. "I don't know how long you've been by yourself, but ponies now-a-days don't like ponies who boast about those kinds of things," she snapped, obviously getting irritated. He made Grell leave; he was already starting out on the wrong hoof.

Steel nodded "I'll be back I have something a need to take care of I'm sure they will protect you if anything happens.." Steel said he flew out the window back to the stage where sirens body still laid he sat down and cried silently he closed her eyes

Grell sighed and looked at Rosey "don't you have a home to get to " grell said

"Midnight I've been alive for over a thousand years....." he sniffs and cries "I've been alone for a thousand years. I have no friends and the only family i had is standing before my eyes." He cries harder. "Mother i missed you so" he sniffs cutely still having the traits of the filly she loved

Midnight grumbled, eating her sandwich. She was tired and mad; she wasn't in a compassionate mood tonight.

Luna sighed, hugging him. "It's okay sweetie... Momma's here now... Shhhh..." She stroked his mane and held him close.

Midnight finished her sandwich. "I'm going to find Grell... See you later..." She got up, walking to the door.

He slowly calms down and sniffed "was my room left untouched? I have a lot of unpacking to do a-and i need some alone time" he really shouldn't be alone atm it'll only bring out his sadistic side and that's really bad. What he needed was a long talk but he knew his mother needed all the sleep she needed

Steel cried till he fell asleep by sirens body she had been one of his only friends one if the few ponies that knew who he really was she even knew about a secret he'd kept from Luna

Rosey looked up "no" was all she says

Grell sighed "you can stay here If you want " grell said

Midnight sighed. "You can stay with me... Lunar took your room when she moved in..." She looked back at him. "If you can handle my room, that is..."

Luna frowned. She knew he needed her, but was being stubborn and only thinking about her, as usual. "You sure Midnight??"

Midnight nodded, sighing. "I can make a pallet on my floor for him..."

He gulped not knowing what to say " you sure? You might hate the bad me" he sighs. "Mom we have alot to get caught up on..." he sighs more "I MIISS MY BASSEMMEENNTT" he does a pinkie pie on his knees being melodramatic"NOOO wait where is your room?" he asked cocking his head

Midnight smiled a little, thinking he was adorable. "Right across the hall from Luna..."

Luna smiled, nodding. She made herself a glass of water, drinking it real quick. "Ahh. That's better," she said, feeling refreshed. She noticed Flair getting a little nervous, giggling.

He gasped "YAAYYY" He chuckles. "Please tell me its nice dark demented and a clear ceiling" he grins " i like sleeping on the ceiling " he was extremely frekin nervous first time having a roommate and a gorgeous girl to boot. "Mooommm your students really cute" he grins whispering.

Midnight frowned. "No ceiling sleeping, but it is dark... Come on..." She walked out, yawning.

Luna smiled, finishing her glass of water, putting it in the sink. She walked to the front door, wanting to find Steel. -He looked like he was going to bawl... Ihope he's okay...-

"But i love to sleep on the ceiling "he follows her hopeing its not all girly as he follows her His eyes lighting up"OMG I LOVE YOUR ROOM" he exclaimed as his hooves go to his face "its sooo lAWSOME" he says shaking his head he loves the smell of the candles how dark the room was. he was obviously a unicorn

Edited by odd9120

Grell had heard them coming up and was about to go talk to midnight till he heard flair he looked at Rosey "at sunrise I'm putting you in the coffin and your not to come out till I say " grell said as he opened it and climbed in he tossed Rosey a pillow and blanket

She just nodded and went to sleep

*It was at that moment that two thumps could be heard from the roof, one of them was rather large and the other was small but you could hear it keep on going Spirit turns around to look at the other pony who came through the portal and sees Luna from the third timeline*

"What have you done with Luna"

(Terribly sorry for my absence, let's just say by this time Shadow has reached Lunar's room)

The black stallion opened the door to find that all was not as dire as he had imagined. "I thought something had happened to you," he sighed, holding his head up as he took a few deep breaths.

Still, that didn't explain what he felt earlier, "What happened?" He asked, "I thought I could feel Lunar's aura again, only... Darker." 

Edited by Blissful Chaos

Storm looked over at Shadow and shook his head. "She just had a bad nightmare. I've got her, now." He hugged her, then nuzzled her neck softly. After that, he got up and went to Shadow. "I appreciate you coming to make sure she was alright. I guess you're not so bad."

Giving a quick nod to Stormwing, Shadow left the room and took up his position outside the door. He made sure not to leave his post this time, everything depended on it.

"I guess you're not so bad," Stormwing's comment flew through his head...

He chuckled to himself, a wicked grin across his face.

Lunar sighed, standing up. "I feel a new pony's presence. Wanna go check it out??"

Luna sighed, going into her own room.

Midnight smiled. "Make yourself at home. I'll be right back. I've gotta go check on something..." And with that, she left the rolm, shutting the door behind her.

Storm yawned and nodded, not having slept long. "Sure, why not?" He shook himself in an attempt to wake up. He wanted to sleep, but he wanted to explore the huge castle some more. He saw this as an opportunity to do just that. "I'd like to go see s'more of the castle."

((To avoid confusion in the real world the Luna that came from the third dimension is called Luna 3))

Luna 3:"I am the real Luna spirit, can't you tell or has the smoke in your mind clouded the truth letting only to lies"

Spirit:"No, other than my lose of memory my mind is fine, the only lies around here are yours, all I keep are secrets."

Luna 3:"yes but some of your secrets, the ones that ripped apart the third timeline are the lies, you know this well enough."

Lunar smiled, walking out of her room.

(Child of the Night, your filly is really confusing me. She's not fitting into the story at all. I don't even know what's going on half the time. This rp is about a war between Luna and Celestia, not differents Luna's from differet dimensions and all that. What is your whole purpose behind this???)

Steel awoke by sirens body he too her body and buried it in a shallow grave he didn't embalm her in case she followed in steels hoof steeps

Grell sighed seeing Rosey sleep he blew put all but one candle and then put the touch out he lit some incense and walked back to the coffin

Midnight knocked on Grell's door, nervous. She hoped he wasn't mad at her. She didn't really mean for him to think anything by Flair staying in her room.

Luna looked out her window. She could see the stage from there. Her eyes sadden as she saw Steel burying Siren. "It didn't have to be this way... Why couldn't she have taken my offer when Steel did..." (She gave Siren a chance to be in the royal guard the same time she asked Steel to. Siren refused and Steel agreed)

"My your soul find rest" steel said as he thought of all the times they worked together and and just crashed at his place

((Twist ))

Siren woke up in hell in the first ring she sat down and accepted her defeat

Grell walked over to the door and opened it a crack "hey" grell said

The night powering flair his red eyes look around the room as he shudders, memories of murdering assasins of all classes to save his life. "Why does celestia have to be so cruel" he whispered to himself alone in the weird room. "I might visit mothers piano if its still around" he whispers with a sad smile..