Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Im kinda new here

Rarity Belle

Hi My name is Rarity Belle and I have just signed up to the MLP Forums I just thought that I would say a bit about myself. I am a brony (Duh) I got into the show after watching some Pony.MOV videos on YouTube and then I began watching the show, At first I was a bit sceptical but after a minute or two I fell in love with the show. Ever since I became a Brony I wanted to play games with my Brony comrades such as Minecraft, Borderlands, Gta and TF2. I love Yu Gi Oh and DragonBall Z. My favourite YouTubers are Markiplier, Game Grumps and Seananners I am also a big fan of The Living Tombestone and Yelling at Cats and Brony Dance Party.

Farewell

• Brohoof 1

Hi Rarity Belle!  :D

Interesting that the MOV series of all things got you into MLP.  A bit crazy, but what can I say?  :derp:

But if you wanna talk about a place you can chat with other Bronies, you've found one right here.  Feel free to explore and have fun!  :)

Welcome, @@Rarity Belle, !! :D

More Rarity fans? Awesome!! :D rarity_01_by_rildraw-d46gzq6.pngThe master race of Bronies grows stronger everyday. Soon, we will rule it ALL!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:lol:

Anyway, dude, for the most part, everyone's super awesome here!! :D You're going to meet some of the coolest people on the internet, and, you might even become like me, and like them more than most of your friends IRL :D

You're going to love it here, dude!! I hope you stick around :D

Oh, and .MOV? :eww:

:lol:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1