Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Completely Original Short Story Not Based on Anything

HappyGasProductions

This is a story I wrote a few years ago that I haven't shown anyone just because I didn't know many people; I decided putting it on the internet would gather more readers.

It isn't based on any fandom; it's completely original, and I'm posting it here just because I want as many people as possible to see it.

Potential Grimdark Warning: While when I was writing it I wasn't meaning for it to be particularly dark, looking back over it I realize not everyone sees things the same way as I do. For those of you of an emotionally sensitive bent, there's some screwed-up stuff in this. Again, I was actually in a pretty good mood while I wrote most of this, but even while I wasn't specifically trying to create unpleasant emotions, some readers may react in that manner.

Anyway, with that out of the way, please also ignore every characters' name in this; I had a very embarrassing idea of what cool meant back then.

All feedback is welcome and much desired! Thanks for your time!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VLrwVOwd8W5-E2k7Ens4_7c7xKEpEQ2TI50DzwMGZA8/edit?usp=sharing

Ok, I fixed the link now so it actually works. *facehoof* I think my internet prowess has actually been getting worse.

Edited by HappyGasProductions

• 3 months later...