open Across the Globe

The Time Pony

It all started with one nightmare for one pony. Earlier in the day his wife had been killed, he had really been in a bad way. An old alicorn tried to help him by casting a calming spell. This worked but it also boosted the brains ability to create fear. This pony had a nightmare and never woke up. When his eyes finally opened the nightmare raged on. The infected stallion attacked others and the magic kept from one pony to another.

It took all the ponies to long to react, now most of the world had fallen in disrepair the nightmare ponies taking everything. Some called them zombies but, really Everypony wanted them same thing. To wake up from the nightmarish dream whether it be an actually dream. Or a survivor fighting of the nightmare ponies.

A small group of survivors sat in an abandoned wear house around a couple emergency flares burning. Crimson was next to his best friend Evergreen. He hoped that one day this would be over. There were rumors of a safety area in Europe. That was a long ways but hey, they had spare time.

((Sorry no Asia. Also use this I to know each other))

OCC:http://mlpforums.com/topic/83099-across-the-globe-zombie-romance-adventure/

Edited by The Time Pony

((Sorry if i suck, this is my first time rping on this site))

Damonater was sitting around the flares with the other survivors and wondering how this began..... His first thoughts were it was caused by enhanced rabies or the element 115. But little did he know he was in a nightmare, A Nightmare he can not escape. 

He organised his ammo into even amount into each magazine in his PPSH-41. He was somewhat prepared for a zombie apocalypse. He has killed many since his arrival with the others.... He takes zombie killing very seriously.

• Brohoof 1

Connor was sitting in a corner at the far side if the room the flares barely ilumanating his gear connor was trying to take stock of his ammo and supplies "ok connor so there are 30 9mm rounds left in that box there plus the 20 in the gun food wise I have 2 days worth soooo I'll have to raid a supermarket or something unless one of the others is up for a trade I've also got three flares a switchblade a shovel aannnnd a brick that I just found ahh what's this vodka awesome I'll save this for later also I have my bedroll that's everything then wonder what everyone else is up to right now?" Connor looked up at the center of the room

Edited by lonewolf1735

Crimson looked up at the pony with the bottle of vodka. "You mind sharing a little bit?" He asked. Crimson flicked his blades in and out. Crimson then turned to Evergreen "you okay?" He asked her. She was the priority, his best friend since he was a little filly.

Connor looked up at the blood coloured pegasus connor scanned him (seems on edge and obviously cares for that mare that shows loyalty and a possible weakness has a somewhat calm aura to him hmmm body shows no bite marks seems pure cutie mark shows interest in stars maybe a astronomer summery poses little to no threat unless the mare is threatened) "sure" connor opened the bottle and took a swig and passed it over to the Pegasus "so do you know what stores are in this area"

Edited by lonewolf1735

((In the future put quotation marks please around conversations))

"No, i just moved here recently" he said lying, he didnt want to give this stallion an edge. His cuite mark was a can of beer, the only way this fool could threaten him was getting drunk. He took a sip of the vodka before handing it back to him.

"Hmm guess I'll have to pot luck it out there" connor said annoyed he the took the bottle and downed a large amount of it "so do you and your marefriend there have a plan or are you winging it like most ponies these days" (do I even have a plan I don't thinks so guess I'm winging it) connor grinned

Damonater's was a bit low on ammo while he was sorting out his ammo. This is because he had killed a few other ponies in his way to get here, either alive or even undead. As he was sitting diwn, He gave a sigh and took a swig of his personal vodka that he has with him. "I should probably check for some of my 'special ammo' " he thought to himself. So he looked through his bag and finds only 3 reloads for his wunderwaffle dg2. He was working on this weapon way before the sh** hit the fan.

Connor looked around he wondered if anypony had checked this place for zomponies proberly not they where in a warehouse there could be a good few in here connor looked over and saw another pony drinking what seemed to be vodka and looking in a bag he called over to him "hay sunglasses do you know if anypony cleared this place of zed cause I'm not sure if getting attacked in here would end well" connor said eyeing the other pony

*Bangs hoof on a warehouse door* Hey! you guys got room for one more!? I brought whiskey and fireworks! *Sharpwit leaned against the barrel he rolled all the way here. He was tired from his work, and covered in ash. The nightmare seemed only to make him happy, knowing that his thoughts could not harm him and that his imaginations were under control. well,,, except for that blowing up the gas station part a few hours back but it was all in good fun*

Connor looked around he wondered if anypony had checked this place for zomponies proberly not they where in a warehouse there could be a good few in here connor looked over and saw another pony drinking what seemed to be vodka and looking in a bag he called over to him "hay sunglasses do you know if anypony cleared this place of zed cause I'm not sure if getting attacked in here would end well" connor said eyeing the other pony

Damonater doesnt look to connor but gave a reply and said "Well i did clear out a fair few, but there still might be some zomponys lurking about." He took put 3 bulb looking things and placed them on his wunderwaffle dg2 to activate his weapon. He flicks the red switch and it makes a very weird sound. But that was normal for it to do that though.

"Hmmm maybe we should check the rest of the place in a bit what do you think" *BANG* "I'll get the door" connor grabs his shield and five seven and makes his way to the door "ok calm it dipstick or you'll attract the dead" connor slides the door open "hurry up then" the pony steps in with a barrel of god knows what connor slides the door shut "ok 3 things 1 are u infected 2 what do you want 3 don't try and kill anyone you got that" connor said scaning the pony

As i rush to the door to see what was going on,i put my wunderwaffle dg2 on my side holester and deactive the weapon since it was only one pony at the door. I hold up my ppsh-41 to sharpewit's head. He was ready to pull the trigger to pop his head clean off. Then he turns his head to the barrel slighty since he doesnt want to look at other ponys in the eyes.

whether I'm infected or not I've no clue, I got over a cold a few weeks ago though. Second I need a place to crash for the night before I grab my cache. Third I am unarmed other than these fireworks and a box of matches. *dumps a sack on the ground and looks at Damonater* easy tiger, safety's on.

I keep the gun held to silverwit's head and says "This does not have a safety switch." He pretty did not really care for anypony anymore because that he got backstabbed a few times by a several other ponys and every other pony that he once cared was killed right infront of him by the infected others.

"Well you need a place to stay the night" (hmmm sarcastic smartass also cocky likely to get killed also unarmed ads to chance of dying also not very wise as was banging loudly on our door could attract the impure threat level non existent) "sure but I must warn you there could be a few zack wondering about so be careful ok don't need you adding to the horde" connor said to the blue pony "glasses lower the weapon this moron is not a threat by the way when are you up to clearing this place"

Edited by lonewolf1735

Crimson stood "Can we all just calm down. We dont know how many of us there are left, so please people calm down and lets not shoot each other." he said. Crimson went over and firmly pushed Dam's gun down towards the ground. "Dont make me out a saftey on it" he said.

((Also you need to sign up, @@SharpWit, ))

Edited by The Time Pony

*sniffs towards Damonater* Smart this one is, you ought to listen to him. And if you're going to point a gun at me, the least you could do is share some vodka. *goes to the barrel and rolls it over to the flares* I haven't had much problems with any zacks. I rolled this here without catching the attention of a single one. There's plenty out there but they're all busy feasting or burning. *chuckles*

I put away my weapon back in my other side holester and i say "Fine..... Im going for a drink." So then, I trot back to where i was before and i pull of my pack of cards from my bag, then i start to play a drinking game called "Ace of Spades". It was a great drinking game for your average loner.

Connor looks around in shock "Hello guys lurking zombie problem in here does any one want to help secure this place cause I can do it on my own it just that sucks majorly so anyone want to help out instead of waiting to get turned" connor grabbed his riot shield and his five seven "who's with me"

((Okay everybody stop, Sharpwit, you need to finish signing up. You cant continue to roleplay without signing up.))

Crimson looked up. "Everypony stop, we need to get organised and get this probelm sorted out." He stepped in the middle of them everyone back away.

I am, but you owe me the next energy drink you see, I ran out earlier and having a caffeine high does wonders in these times. *trots into the dark and finds a crowbar* Rule number three, always search your surroundings for danger and supplies. *smiles and pats it on hoof*

"Ace of spades!" He said to himself hoping to get that card. But he got 7 of diamonds instead. "Dammit." He said and took a shot of vodka. "Ace of spades!" He said again to himself, but he pulled out a ace of clubs. "So close!" He said as he took another shot of vodka. This was one of his favourite games to play.

Connor stood there looking distraught "guys zombies in this building shoudnt we you know actually try and make this place safe" connor turned to crimson "crimson we need to clear this place what if they attack and hurt evergreen huh or didn't you think of that" (that should at least get crimson to help) connor hid a grin (emotional blackmail gotta love it)

Edited by lonewolf1735

Crimson laughed outloud. "You have no idea about us do you. Evergreen and i can take care of ourselves. At killing zombies, shes even better." he stepped up close to him and knife apearing at his throat. "Dont ever try and blackmail me again. I will cut  your face off" he said quietly.