Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A song for Derpy + Smile smile smile cover

Maxey

Yeah I know Im jumping on the bandwaggon here but this song came to me and I had to write it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Qjn1v3iaA&feature=g-upl&context=G229ae7aAUAAAAAAABAA

All in all Im quite proud of it.

I also did a cover of Smile smile smile which is currently my fav pony song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGwH_9izfNE&feature=context&context=G229ae7aAUAAAAAAABAA

This was so much fun to do.

Id love to hear any feedback you can give me.

You are very good on the guitar! I really enjoyed the derpy song!

Would be epic if you could find an experienced singer to do that one!

I don't know if you want me to say what I think but I think you might need to improve your singing.

You are very good on the guitar! I really enjoyed the derpy song!

Would be epic if you could find an experienced singer to do that one!

I don't know if you want me to say what I think but I think you might need to improve your singing.

Cheers bro.

Yeah singing is a fairly recent thing for me but i am working on improveing it.

But thanks for telling me what you think, i encourage constructive critisism.

Your song for Derpy was good but the recording isn't optimal and your voice sounds a bit nervous/untrained. Apart from that it's definitely amongst the better songs by our community. The rhythm is also a bit off.

About your cover: your singing is off on the rhythm, you don't pronounce all the words properly and you sometimes sing a bit out of tune. you should definitely practice but it isn't bad. Also you should try to avoid breathing into the microphone. :)

- Wow! I feel kinda mean after writing all that :( but I hope you get that It's all constructive criticism and that none of it is meant in a mean way. I really think that it was generally good.

Your song for Derpy was good but the recording isn't optimal and your voice sounds a bit nervous/untrained. Apart from that it's definitely amongst the better songs by our community. The rhythm is also a bit off.

About your cover: your singing is off on the rhythm, you don't pronounce all the words properly and you sometimes sing a bit out of tune. you should definitely practice but it isn't bad. Also you should try to avoid breathing into the microphone. :)

- Wow! I feel kinda mean after writing all that :( but I hope you get that It's all constructive criticism and that none of it is meant in a mean way. I really think that it was generally good.

Cheers, these were mainly done as a bit of fun and I may do a proper recording of the derpy song later. I was having trouble with getting each song done in one take so that may explain why the singing was a bit rubbish. And yeah i didnt notice the breathing untill after I had packed everything away.

But thanks, these are good things to keep in mind for future recordings.

• 2 weeks later...

Derpy song actually makes me kind of sad, to think we've all said all that about her for so long

I look forward to hearing sing Smile * mischievous hand folding*

wow, you're actually doing a lot better then I thought, lol

in fact, you're quite amazing, notes seem perfect, and I can actually imagine Pinkie singing when I'm listening to you, only thin is I see what Maxey was saying about breathing into mic.

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

Derpy song actually makes me kind of sad, to think we've all said all that about her for so long

I look forward to hearing sing Smile * mischievous hand folding*

wow, you're actually doing a lot better then I thought, lol

in fact, you're quite amazing, notes seem perfect, and I can actually imagine Pinkie singing when I'm listening to you, only thin is I see what Maxey was saying about breathing into mic.

Thankyou for the positive comments, it really means a lot.

I really like your mane

Awesome work! I really love your Derpy song. I'll have to go by what everypony else mentioned; but yeah, the recordings weren't perfect. But they definitely are worth a whole bunch of gold stars! Keep at it! Hope to hear more!

The Derpy song was great.

And I agree with you about the "Smile Song". That's my fav, too! Good cover.

smile is definitely in my top faves, but I still say the CMC Theme Song is my fave

do you think you could do a cover for the CMC Theme Song Maxey?

smile is definitely in my top faves, but I still say the CMC Theme Song is my fave

do you think you could do a cover for the CMC Theme Song Maxey?

It just so happens that im currently planning a hard rock cover of the CMC theme so hopefully that will be done sometime next week :P.
  • Brohoof 1

It just so happens that im currently planning a hard rock cover of the CMC theme so hopefully that will be done sometime next week :P.

awesome, I look forward to that

YOU ARE A CHAMPION MY FRIEND! seriously though you did really well i like your shirt by the way :D.

Its a shirt for the band Sam and the Womp who are a gypsy dubstep band (yes it is just as awesome as it sounds) :P.