open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Embers stoped, mid step and turned around "Woh woh woh...Wa....OH MY GOSH! AHHHHH" He grinned and turn, runing back to the group, he floped down, staring at the new filly "Who the buck is that?"

Sapphire shrugged "I dunno, You seem to like it, sorry though.." She sighed and looked down

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Astrid smiled at the mare "it's okay daddy gets mad when ponies talk about spawn and act like he wants him" Astrid said

Steel sighed "it's fine" steel said

Astrid looked ober to embers already assessing him she locked eyes with him "I'm Astrid who are you"she said happily

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Sapphire just shrugged and looked up, not much caring for astrid, because she had tried to trick them. She sighed 

Embers stood up, it was to late now to blow his act. He shoved alittle dirt in his mouth and spat it back out "My buckin name is embers, glad to meet yet another creepy filly" He laughed

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Astrid looked embers in his eyes diving into his mind she just breezed through unnoticed she knew he was just acting "well embers I don't much care for ponies cursing around me so if would refrain that would be Lovely" Astrid said ((how would sapphire know that Astrid was trying to trick them))

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers laughed at her "Oh, what are you gunna do, come over here and stab me? Oh please, steel only won because he used stupid tricks" He chuckled and grinned at her, It was a lopsided grin. Something about this filly was wrong. He kept laughing at her and ate some more dirt

((I dunno, doesnt her having a knife behind her back and steel jumping on her?)

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

She smiled "well daddy my fight underhanded but you would to if you could and stop eating the dirt and yes if I must I'll stab you" Astrid said she was still looking in his eyes -wouldn't want it to come out you've been acting would we- Astrid said into his mind

((Well steel did that be use it's his daughter and he was playing with her the dagger is reasonable because she's steels daughter and it's the end if the world so bandits and such))

• Brohoof 1

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers spat on the ground "Just as much a freak as your dad, arnt you?" He pulled out his sword "Come on, I can do this alllll day, so come on!" He laughed and glared at her "Just try, try to stab me, please, please do" He laughed and smiled at her. "Your daddy cant fight for nothin, he couldnt even save luna"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

(edited)

Astrid just looked at him like she was confused "what are talking about I'm not a freak and I said if I had to as long as you don't attack me I have no reason to attack you" Astrid said

Steel sighed "you're right embers I couldn't save her but at least I tried instead of just trying to kill myself I done that after I thought she was dead" steel said "and don't threaten my daughter"

Edited by dashian500

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers laughed "Oh? your helping me? I swear...Sometimes I just wanna rip somethings head of" He chuckled and walked around them, smiling as he did "Hmmm...If I would have to guess..." He chuckled and looked at steel "Oh? you tryed to save her? Tooo bad you didnt, it was the earth striker pony"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Steel sighed "yeah the same one that tried to kill her "steel said ((what who said anything about helping lost on that point))

Grell nuzzled snowstrom "she we do something to break this up" grell asked he wasn't sure what to do

Astrid was still laying on steels back

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

((Who the heck is snowstorm xD I think your geting you RPs mixed up))

Sapphire shrugged "I dont know yet, we could let it play out, but if anypony is going to die, we should stop them"

Embers chuckled before turning his gaze to the filly "Alright, lets see who can fight better, yeah?" He laughed, he was waiting, trying to see what she would do

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

((Whoops yeah I did wow I thought I was better then that *hangs* head in shame ))

Grell nodded "sounds good sapphire" grell said

Astrid rolled her eyes "I'm not fighting Anypony unless I get attacked and if you attack me you'll be fighting me and steel" Astrid said

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers tilted his head at them both "Oh please, I could fight 5 of you creepy mind bending strange ponys, Well, I might as well" He would try not to die, but he smiled as he started walking over to her

Sapphire yawned and looked up at the sky "Nice night, isnt it?"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Embers kept walking, watching them, thinking. He grinned and grabbed a rock. He looked at them "Oooo, scary, a little kid and a freak. I might as well walk away now" He looked at them, he knew he would have to attack first, but he also knew he had little chance of winning

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Astrid rolled her eyes "are you done yet because I don't have time to deal with insane ponies that want to bury me for no reason" Astrid said

Steel just grit his teeth he was controlling his anger keeping spawn at bay and keeping him in cheek but embers was pushing it

• Brohoof 1

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers laughed "Oh yes, I am done with YOU, but now onto steel...The simple pony who killed so many..." He walked around, looking at steel, judging how much time he had. He looked over at astrid "Poor steel, who always needs a helpfull hand to survive...Poor steel, that always was bad" 

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Steel kept calm "poor embers who's gonna die" steel growled

Astrid nuzzled steel "keep calm daddy you he just wants a reaction" Astrid said

Steel nodded and took some deep breaths calming himself "I don't know what I did to make you hate me but sorry you can kill me later we have a world to save right now" steel said

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers laughed "Oh man, steel saving the world? Poor me, who already knows what it feels like to die" He chuckled and took the rock in his hand, moving his body so he could see both of them "Poor embers, who might as well die, because no pony every cares" He tossed the rock up, slaming it with his sword, using ist as a baseball bat, he hit it as hard as he could over to steel, then charged him

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Steel moved fast digging the rock and jumping over embers he turned and pulled his daggers

Astrid rolled of steel and landed on embers using her dagger to stab his back then she teleported of embers and back onto steel he dagger at the ready "embers enough " steel said

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers spat blood at the ground "My god steel, you havnt changed, you always needed somebuddy to save your sorry flank, now its just this little kid, wow steel" He glared at them, taking a step back. He had to think outside of the box, he would have to find a way to hit the filly

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Embers fell, he had seen the little filly teleport, but had not had time to slam his hilt into her face. He sighed and looked at him "You dont get it steel, do you? I only have to fight to prove my point, all your doing is having this little filly come and stab me, so you wont have to fight me head on, is that because you are scared steel?"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Steel sighed "it's because she does what she wants in her own and I have a stab wound on my stomach" steel said "what's your point that you want to kill me and my daughter for no good reason because we know that"

Astrid had a bruise on her face from where embers had hit her

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers chuckled "Its because you guys are scared, neather of you can face me alone." He smiled "I will fight you if thats what it takes to prove my point to you, because I dont really care if you have a stab to your bloody face, or anywere. I wont care steel, its all gone... And, if you ARNT scared, why dont you tell that creepy little girl to stop?"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""####