Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

@

(Yeah, but you don't get to be the head of a pack without knowing how to fight, if you can blind him once he knows you could blind him again and a second of distraction could be the difference in a fight :P so this way you can't blind him again )

The alpha didn't hesitate, he growled and threw his axe as hard as he could at this pony that was so arrogant to think he was better than an alpha of a diamond dog pack It didn't matter to him to lose it for now, he was never truly unarmed or defenseless. The axe was just a weapon, he would retrieve it from where it would be buried deep in this pony's chest.

@

"Hmmm-m-m," she gave him a wicked grin, she had thought this pony was interesting but now he was talking to her in that voice, the voice that parents used with children or that others used with her when they thought she was crazy or stupid, that fake slow voice that praised too easily and had too much kindness behind it. She hated that voice, it made her set her jaw and stop their chattering, "old papers are worthless, they can't be used for anything new and can't mean as much to those who come to own them as they're passed person to person. Instead they end up owning the people that own them with false worth and exaggerated importance! NOTHING THAT OLD AND SIMPLE HOLDS IT'S VALUE!" She began to feed herself into her sword, all the muscle and energy she had gained disappeared as the power flowed into her sword, her voice became weak and hoarse like corn husks rubbing together, "sounds like the seer freed you and you should be thankful, old things could own you like me sword owns me."

She had now feed far more than even when he had first met her into the sword, her eyes where sunken and shriveled, her skin was like paper and seemed like she was hollow inside. She looked like she had been mummified standing there before his eyes, she whipped the rapier like a missile at him and the instant it left her hands her body seemed to collapse into dust.

Embers was not prepared for her to chuck her rapier at him, and he took it right to the chest "You...You dont know any...anything about my old papers..." He staggerd to the right, he moved one of his hands up and took the rapier in his hand. He started to pull it out but stumbled and fell

As the axe came into contact, the illusion burst once again into a brilliant light, despite not effecting the Alpha's vision it was sure to distract or gain the attention of some of the other combatants, even if only for a split second.

"Or perhaps you're not as good as I thought." The Alpha could head Shadow's voice once again, this time coming from behind him. "You can't beat me...You are nothing."

"Just a little longer..."

Edited by Blissful Chaos

Dust seemed to push back out of the hilt of the rapier it gathered and formed together solidifying into muscle and formed the little Diamond dog Famine in the reverse of how she had dried into nothing. Her paw firmly on the swords hilt, "i-i-it sounds like your old papers own you as much as my sword owns me... What-t would you do for them? Live, die, kill? They're gone aren't-t-t they? That must t-t-tear you up inside!" She laughed and twirled the sword point around still barely inside Embers wound.

The alpha stood still, he hadn't sensed anything behind him and the flash of light hadn't been like a teleportation spell more like the pony had never been there at all. So now he stood completely still waiting for this pony, he spoke in his stuffy congested voice, "No, no you are nothing... You haven't struck me or attacked the seer, you've only yelled and called for attention. No, you are nothing but a distraction..." He turned his unseeing eyes toward Luna and her fillies, "you are not worth my time I will go slay someone who is more than just loud barks with no bite."

Edited by Torrent505

Embers moaned in aganoy, he glared at the dog "Yes, Yes it does. Because those were the last thing I had needed to finsih what I was doing, and you all make me start over!" He yelled as he ripped the sword out of his chest. He stubled as blood splatterd the ground and looked up, glaring at her

"Worked though didn't it? You gave me enough time to prepare something... Spectacular." The spell which Shadow casted was more of a passive one rather than an active spell.

It allowed Shadow to create extremely temporary illusions of himself, however these illusions moved in a more realistic manner and were overall more convincing.

Slithering through the shadows, the black stallion made it to where he and his ritual pedestal were recently covered in crystal. Finding the small compartment on the base Shadow withdrew a small yet beautifully crafted knife. "Now let's see."

Testing the spell on a nearby piece of terrain, Shadow bursted into 4 images of himself, all of them attacking the same target, but only the real Shadow's doing any harm. "Oh... This will do nicely."He grinned, before finally revealing himself from the shadows and into the realm of light once more.

Famine looked hurt, "Me-e-e?!" She actually took several steps back away from him, not pressing the assault like she should and her face started to look horrified "I would never do something like that-t-t! I hate unfinished t-t-thoughts! I have them all the time." She started to clean one of her claws with her blade before snapping back to reality and put the sword up to guard as if she just realized they were supposed to be fighting still.

Embers sighed as he stuck his sword into the ground "Yes...I was so close, the last thing I needed was steel. But you dogs came and runed it...I had to restart from scrach, I had to redo all my maps, all my drawings" He looked up at her "Please...You have to know why Im mad, because I was so close..."

She nodded her head furiously her large ears shaking about, "oh yes-s-s I do understand! But-t-t I don't get why you are attacking here, sounds like you should go beat-t-t up Seer Mad Dog... But-t-t I guess Grand Seer Hex-x-x-xus is the dog-eh-spirit-eh-tree of destruction... Is that-t-t why you blame him?" She stuck her sword in the ground as well and scratched at her left ear.

(If you can't tell I'm really enjoying this, I wanted Famine to be as back and forth crazy as Embers is haha)

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Embers looked up "Yeah...I would go beat up seer mad dog if I knew where he was, But untill I do...Ill have to cut through every last dog before I can find him and make him pay for how far back he made my research go" He sighed and shook his head "Unless you would tell me were maddog is..."

Shadow was confident in his spell,but not confident to use it against the more powerful enemies just yet. He sped away from the greater conflict in search of a standard Diamond Dog, eventually settling on a relatively weak looking one.

Approaching the dog, Shadow grinned as a multitude of "clones," charged towards the beast, despite doing no damage themselves the Diamond Dog was extremely confused and was easy prey for a lethal strike from the real Shadow. He looked down at his dagger before turning back towards the Seer. "Looks like they could use some help," he created a few clones and found a relatively safe place to focus on the spell.

The clones would merely serve as a distraction and would focus on directing the tree's powerful blows away from the real ponies. 

(I have to go for quite a while so I'll just leave Shadow in this state, the clones won't do anything but try to distract and dodge the blows from the seer as best they can.There are only 2-3 clones at a time.)

Edited by Blissful Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

"M-M-Mad Dog is in the Everfree Cave lair like he always is... I t-t-think... But you don't-t-t wan to fight him now, he's part god!" She grinned at that, "Grand Seer Hexxus is going to be part god t-t-too!" Then she pick up her sword, "oh! But if-f-f you need to cut through all the dogs guess we need to keep fight-t-ting."

@

(Sorry if you thought I was ignoring you at all I was waiting on some interaction from the other players before doing some more stuff. I'll be on and running things most of tomorrow too hopefully we can have things really going tomorrow and finish the fight :) )

Willow looked at Embers and the gaunt dog that was challenging him, and then back to the tree. "Loud barks with no bite? Look who's talking. Wittle Willow doesn't have a scratch!" Then, with a a sarcastic tone, she added "I would surely call that a bite." Melody glared at Willow and said in a panicked voice, 《Willow! Stop making him mad!》

(Once again, sorry for not being active. I had schoolwork ti do yesterday and today, andi meant to post earlier today, but I was caught up in explaining the RP to Candela.)

Embers also picked up his sword "Yeah, I know he is part god, but I dont much care. If I can survive this, force steel down, then I can keep living" He smiled grimmly and looked around at the fight "Uh...You know, I dont really wanna fight you, but I guess I will have to" He sighed and shook his head

The alpha had turned his attention to the little fillies and former princess, he grinned as they yelled toward the pack general Famine, let them distract themselves he charged at them. He hefted his great axe and knew that the way it was enchanted it would cut through the shields they were using like butter and then into them. He let loose a war howl as he approached.

Famine raised a brow, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you don't want to fight we could always do something else." She readied her sword for a thrust but seemed to ponder something.

Embers also rased his sword, so if she attacked he could stop her. He shrugged and looked down at the sword "What else can we do? I have to help my friends and you have to help your seer" He looked up as he said this, tilting his head "I dont wanna fight you, but what else CAN we do?"

Famine seemed to think hard for a few moments and rubbed her chin thoughtfully, "W-well both of our goals are pret-t-t-ty important... How bout-t-t we rock, paper, scissors for it? Winner takes all-l-l-l." She grinned at this seeming to really like the idea of just making this a game of chance.

Candela hid among the trees, careful not to take a step she could regret. She had woken up at the ruins of the Ponyville Library; she had been there to accept some books to take back to her library in Canterlot. Since then Candela had been wandering through Equestria, following the scars left in the land because of numerous battles. Somepony is very powerful, she had included, as she neared Froggy Bottom Bog.

The noise of the battle attracted her to this particular place, and upon seeing the pure intensity and danger of this battle, went into hiding, only occasionally stealing quick glances. It appeared the Princess Luna and two very strange fillies were here, along with others who were also locked into battle. She ducked as the dragon flew above her. She had seen the transformation of the stallion into a dragon, that frightened her in many ways. But Princess Luna had no wings, that was strange. Very, very strange.

Hopefully the battle would end soon; Candela just could not run away. She feared that something would find her. It was best to stay here, where whatever Princess Luna was fighting would stay distracted. But she also felt an obligation to protect one of the fillies; the one hiding under Princess Luna. While the other one seemed confident, this one seemed so helpless. Lost.

Willow's wings flared brighter as the axe approached. "Oh no you don't!" The protective bubble that surrounded them grew brighter as the magic was strengthened, and Willow became much more tired. Melody hid back farther, counting on Luna to keep the axe from reaching them. 《See what I told you!?》

Shadow could feel himself getting weaker... For all of his magical talent he was still just a Unicorn, and bound by the restrictions of being such "Dammit, if I keep this up I'll be out of the fight before it's even over." It was at this point that he decided to release his grip upon the illusions, allowing them to fade into nothing.

"That one over there..." Shadow panted "The one keeping up the shield, and... Princess Luna?" He hadn't noticed before, as far as he was concerned he woke up in a haze being attacked by Diamond Dogs and didn't have enough time to realize just who was on the battlefield. "Looks like it's time to come out of hiding." He grinned, deactivating his shadow cloak spell.

Luna saw alpha Filth approaching and decided to go ahead and turn the open part of the shield were she was funneling Willow heat out on him. The impromptu magic flamethrower caught the dog head on but he seemed to be smiling, he yelled, "for Grand Seer Hexxus I surrender to destruction!" gas from his ruptured face and all the gas that had been leaking from him since he had opened those wounds caught fire and suddenly him and half the battlefield exploded. The blasts center and most concentration was closest to Luna and the fillies, Luna put all of her strength into shield and particularly over the girls but it was shredded and the world started to dim as she was tossed through the air and as she splashed into the water she saw the vagabond nearby blowing bubble through his nostrils into the dirty water she didn't have time to question it as the world went dark.

(Translation for the following paragraph: Wanderlust got heavily poisoned earlier, his nature magic was able to put off the deadly and life threatening effects and converted them over to less dangerous chemicals... The downside of this is the less dangerous chemicals still reeked havoc over his senses and body so he is totally tripping balls and hallucinating hard core. But he does have enough sense still to swim over to Luna and make sure she doesn't drown in the muck)

Wanderlust was surrounded by colors and light, the world had no weight and no meaning he could float if he wanted to, his eyes lead his head to look where they wanted he didn't control them, he could see for miles and miles away a dragon danced with a tree, the sun landed close by and yelled hello but it's breath was hot and smelly so Wanderlust put his face in a bowl of ice, went he did this he discovered he could breath out and make icebergs float away into the sky and he was still doing this when three ducks in a princess Luna costume crash landed inches from him, then the Earth started to eat them and that scared him so he swam the great distance through the chocolate pudding to her and stopped her from eating to much of it, his voice came from space and hie looked up to try and find himself speaking "you shouldn't eat dirt Luna if you do Embers won't have any dinner."

• Brohoof 1

Embers laughed "Sure, why the BUCK not?" He said with a crazed grin as he stuck his sword in the ground and walked over to her. If she went and stabed him, he would have no time to get away "Winner takes all" He said with a laugh as he put out his hand and did rock

(Well torrent, good luck xD)

"O-o-okay, best t-t-TWO out of t-t-t-THREE." She stuck her sword in the ground as well and marched over to Embers, she made her paw into a fist and started to do the shaking up and down motion to start the game, "on shoot-t-t. Shoot-t-t!" She put her paw down and was going to make the paper sign and hoped he wouldn't play scissors.

(Uhh Frozen... Ponies only have hooves they can only play rock :P hahahaha though I don't think famine has realized that yet...)

Edited by Torrent505

Embers tilted his head and rubbed his chin. How would he be able to do this game? He didnt have fingers like this dog, so he would have to do something else. He sighed and picked up a rock, and peace of paper, and two pencels he had. He said "Alright, before we start thease are gunna be my peaces"

(Oh yeah xD)

"Agh!" Shadow had to cover his face from the explosion, he could feel the heat even from his distance, looking just in time to see the Princess of the Night sent sprawling back into the water. "If the firestorm came from the sun, then something must've happened to Celestia... Doesn't matter how much I despise these Alicorns, if we lose Luna too..."

Drawing his knife from it's tiny sheath Shadow dashed towards where the Princess had landed.

Edited by Blissful Chaos