open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Steel laughed evilly as the fire traced up his leg and he sidestepped the axe and took fight he flew in a large circle as fast as he could and created and vortex but lost control and was flung out luckily it was sucking up the gas that poured out if the alpha

"Willow tried to zap dogs with beams of magic; her wings were vigorously changing colors and flashes of light erupted from them. She tried not to harm the dogs badly; just disable them to make sure they couldn't do anything. A dog yelped and held his head, and he stumbled into a nearby tree, disoriented. Melody continued whimpering under Luna, trying to set up a magical wall between Luna and the dogs, but she was so frightened it flickered and disappeared completely, before appearing again.

(Sorry if I haven't posted in a while, snow is a big problem here in Canada and for the past few days I've been shoveling, shoveling, and shoveling. And when I do get a chance to check out the forums, Ampharos' s Pokemon RP has really been taking my attention. Sorry about my recent inactivity.)

Edited by Starbound

(It's no problem starbound I mean I took a week off from the site entirely because I felt I needed it. A pokemon RP sounds pretty cool, I must confess during my time off I looked into the whole twitch play pokemon fad and started up a Nuzlocke pokemon play through myself haha)

More and more of the dogs began to gather and charge at Willow and Luna, the seer's voice could be heard, "that's it, that's it, force them to use their powers. Let's draw it out of them, I want to take everything from them before I'm done."

Luna was doing her best to target the roots that kept seeming to rise out of the muck and trying to strike at her and the fillies like poisonous snakes, "Melody, Sweetheart... I-I need you to not just use defense, this dogs need to be stopped. They will hurt everyone if we don't stop them, they'll kill us and then go after Fluttershy and any other survivors. Willow it don't want to say it but we can't hold back, you too Astrid, I-I can't believe I'm telling fillies this but those daggers need to be use for more than shielding us..."

The alpha had stayed stuck to the ground watching Steel make his vortex, two roots had wrapped around his feet keeping him on the ground. "You may have cleared my fumes pony but it doesn't matter you cut me again and more will come. You might as well surrender now-" he was playfully twirling his axe, "- then I'll let your death be painless."

Steel laughed evilly again the fire starting to consum his leg

Astrid nodded her power was fading she made the wall of blades move out heading for the dogs catching several and tuning them to minced meat leaving nothing behind but a little blood opening Luna's sight line so she could see steel

《Nopony hurts Mom or Willow or Fluttershy!》 the wall of magic disappeared and Melody tried to zap dogs with magic, and Willow started to cause dogs to crumple to the ground in heaps. Their horn/ wings flared with a million colors, throwing light over Astrid and reflecting off of Luna's mane, creating quite a formidable light show.

Embers yawned as he followed the group, he was guessing that they were off fighting somewere, who knows what. They were easy to track, there was still some left over mud from whenever it had rained, and he just followed the footprints. He got down to them and looked around, taking in the fight

(Sorry xD I have no idea where you guys are)

(Sorry I didn't post yesterday, long story short I didn't have access to the Internet, but I have a RP wise reason which can explain why I never acted.)

It had been some time since the crystal shattered, but the process of awakening from such a spell was slow indeed, more so considering he never finished it's design.

He heard the plea for help, and slowly but surely came to his senses, taking in everything in his surroundings he began to analyse the situation. "If I charge in now, my body will be too slow to survive such an encounter... But my magic feels intact." Grinning to himself, Shadow manipulated the darkness around himself and appeared to sink into the shadows themselves, where he begun to focus his control and charge a powerful spell.

Edited by Blissful Chaos

(No problem chaos, I just wanted to check in sometimes people try to join then disappear right away, glad you're still with us :) )

(Frozen they flew away there would be no tracks to follow :P if you're going to have Embers wander off and be to far away from the group to interact things like this will happen haha they are in a swamp behind the Froggy Bottom Bogg it has a circle of roots with a huge weeping Willow in the center, the seer is talking from the tree in the center but hasn't shown himself, as for finding the Dogs have a sun shard use your own shard to guide you, all the shards have a connection after all ;) )

The alpha just snarled, he took his claws and scratched himself deeply on each of his shoulder blades. Huge plumes of fumes burst forth from his back, the gas changed condensing and forming into a set of wings and the alpha took to the air. He was surprisingly fast and was upon Steel in seconds swinging his axe in a flurry of strikes.

Laughter rang out from the tree, "Yes! Yes, Little fillies! Show me your power! Let me drink it in! Give me everything to can! I can take it! I'll Take It ALL!!" The voice sounded insane.

Luna yelled out to him, "Hexxus! I don't know how you escaped your imprisonment but you'll wish you had stayed locked in that tree!!"

• Brohoof 1

Embers yawned and looked around, he face palmed at what he had been thinking were tracks, but were just some silly bunny running of. He turned in a slow circle, and felt something warm at his side. At first he thought it was just the sun, but then he noticed that his sunshard was glowing, pointing to something. He stared at it then started walking were it was the warmist

Steel used the fire encased leg to block the ax steel knew he couldn't stab his foe so he had only one option he had to let go and let the demon take over and so he did his body began to smoke and smolder

Astrid seen what was happening to the filled and sent the whole blade wall at the seer ((I'm epic battle between the seer and Astrid ))

• Brohoof 1

((Haha xD dont take embers point in this whole RP away from me :P although it would be nice to see if embers and astrid had to team up))

Embers slowly followed his sunshard, wishing it was a sword already, it was hard to use it with his sword at the same time to have it help him fight.  He sighed as he kept walking, keeping his eyes on the ground then slowly looking up at the fight, he saw a huge tree and his friends fighting underneeth it

《Eee!》Melody whimpered and stepped backwards, under Luna, as the light faded around her horn. "Ohhh..." Willow stepped back until she was behind Luna."What is that?" Clouds of jet black aura were spewed from the Weeping Willow, roiling and chaotically bubbling, seeping from the forest and ground itself. 《Eee!》

The knives disappeared into the trees upper canopy, "OH AH!! You got me! Oh no my precious life blood is leaking out! Tiny blades my only weakness! Hahahaha!!" The voice was mocking and cruel, "Oh wait that's actually rather nice, hit me again? Once or twice more come on let's see it!"

"Enough games Hexxus show yourself and we'll see how long you really last!" Luna yelled toward the Seers hiding spot, she obviously did not like that the seer was mocking this other filly's attempt.

The voice that replied was more a snarl, "Oh but I haven't been hiding LUNA darling, you and your ponies are just to blind to see the truth." There was creaking and cracking the tree seemed to be twisting, shaking violently enough to break. A large sapphire and ruby each the size of a ponies head came to the surface of the trees bark, they were set above a hollow in the tree which seemed to bend and reshape, in moments the two stones were mismatched eyes and the hollow was a cavernous mouth, the bark jutted roughly out from the tree. The illusion was perfect forming a giant head of a gaunt diamond dog pushing out from inside the tree itself, "I NEVER ESCAPED THIS DAMNED TREE LUNA, I BECAME IT BUT THOSE LITTLE FILLIES WILL GIVE ME THE POWER AND I'LL BE FREE TODAY!!!! AND YOU AND ALL BEFORE ME WILL DIE!!!!!!!"

All the roots of the tree, every single root that formed the platform the ponies were standing on rose upward intent on dumping them in to the murky water before slamming back down seeking to crush them. All the whip like branches of the weeping Willow lashed out spinning to in an assault of hundreds of toxic cat o' nine tails meant for Steel they did not care that alpha filth was in the way and seemed to shred him in an explosion of toxic gases as they continued at Steel.

Edited by Torrent505

Embers bit his lip, trying to figgure out what the buck was going on here. What he saw was his friends being slamed into the ground from some sort of huge tree, he tilted his head and looked around, there also seemed to be a few more ponys that had joined them in the fighting

Astrid teleported as the roots rose up when they slammed back down she teleported back to the roots knowing know how she could hurt the tree pony ((hmm what's wonder doing) she charged a spell and sent a large fire bolt at the tree

Steels skin flaked away but he wasn't able to dodge the whip like branches and he was coved in cuts and the vile slime it hurt but it was soon taken care if as steels body covered itself in hellfire steel/spawn summoned an imp and the imp screeched on pain as the cuts appeared on its body and disappeared form steels ((to bad he can only do this once per battle it's very useful

Lost Flame was still wrapped up in the roots and struggling to get out and trying to breath. 'I wonder if Wonderlust got out. And is alive. If she is than I succeed but what am I going to do now' she thought as one of the spikes stabbed her in the arm. She cried out in pain but didn't know if anyone heard her.

Embers scratched his head, looking at the fight "Ohsnap, This looks like a close one, we have the ponys, VS..THE NEW CHALLENGER, THE TREEEE!" He fell over laughing, but when he saw steel use hellspawn he stoped dead and sighed, the pony nearest him was lost flame, he stared at the trees root that was holding her, and jumped forward using the same tactic he had used to fight the hydra, using his sunshard right after his sword as he lept up and cut the root with one clean movement

Lost Flame took her chance and jumped out of its hold. She was bleeding real bad from where the tree stabbed her. She was scared but the first sentence out of her mouth was "Where's Wonderlust? Is he OK?" she asked. She was starting to feel lightheaded from the loss of blood.

Edited by Waterfall

《Eee! Mom? What's happening? I'm scared.》Melody whimpered and hid under Luna, hoping that she and Willow would protect her. More black clouds were belched out of the tree, invisible to everypony but Willow and Melody. "What is that thing? I haven't heard of evil trees before."

"Uh uh uh is willow OK? No, I dont know, nor do I care, come on, we have to take down this goddy tree if you wanna see wander so badly, im sure it has her in her hold" He chuckled and looked over a lost "You dont look so good, wanna go take a break and drink some water?"

Wanderlust landed in the muck as the roots threw HIM loose, HE understood now why the the roots hadn't responded to the nature magic HE had used, this tree was the Seer for the dog pack. The roots now were slamming down towards HIM and HE knew HE couldn't dodge them instead HE let the nature magic still in HIM guide HIS actions. HE sunk deeper into the muck and let the roots smack down above HIM, the mud jiggled but the force didn't hurt HIM at all. HE used the magic to flow the muck around HIM so HE was practically swimming through the disgusting sludge below the tree. HE headed towards the tree underground, HE didn't know what he could do there but felt that was where he needed to go.

Luna had formed a bubble shield around herself and the two fillies, roots gathered all around it sucking magic from it. She gritt her teeth struggling to keep it up and protecting them, "Celestia and I sealed him in that tree with the elements of harmony millennia ago, he was a monster. We thought the tree would keep him locked away, it seems he killed the tree and has trapped himself inside it though he has control of it now..."

The roots that Astrid set on fire drove into the muck and smothered the flames, strangely the muck caught fire as the roots put out there own flames. The roots started gathering chunks of the flaming muck and then chucking them in fiery gooey balls at Astrid.

In front of Lost Flame and Embers clouds of gases formed into a rather beaten looking alpha he was actually bleeding now with cuts all over him, he growled at them and pounced forward, "None shall interfere!"

The whip like branches stopped the trunk of the tree twisted and tense before whipping back towards Steel again, the seer apparently didn't care that the stallion was now on fire and was seeking to hit him again and again until it flayed the flesh from his bones.

Embers sighed as he sidestepd the alpha "Oh please, I would rather not fight you, I need to go talk to your seer. I beleave they all owe me a coat now, thanks too mad dog, so now they all have to pay me....WITH THERE LIFE!" He burst out laughing, and then looked back up "No really, They do owe me my old coat back, bloody mad dog burned it up...and it was a nice coat...Oh well, guess ill just have to take your life" He chuckled and looked at lostflame "Uh...I have no idea who you are, but I gotta go stab the seer, see you!" He said with a laugh as he jumped into the mass of roots

Steel dodged the vines and as the fire died he didn't look like himself anymore he looked like a draconic pony he had scales ((and yes this form is rather op but I have to fight a tree that can't be cut and my main weapon is a dagger so$) the scales where hard as crystal he stopped dodging the vines and spun his daggers and lashes out at the vines

Astrid dodged the fireballs huffing she wasn't sure what to do now

Willow helped Luna by adding her magic to the magical barrier, her eyes glued to the... thing... inside the tree, while Melody cowered, eyes closed tightly shut, clinging on to Luna's foreleg. "How come he chose to come out now of all other times?" She was anxiously glancing at Wanderlust, but common sense told her that trying to get to him would be a suicide mission.

@@Waterfall

(The reason Torrent captalized all the HEs and HIMs was to point out that Wanderlust is male.)

• Brohoof 1

(No problem Dashian, the tree can be cut it's just got gems grown into it so you can't cut completely through. :P I couldn't make it so easy that the group could simply cut the tree down haha enough skill and you could cut around or avoiding the gems Astrid and Steel are skilled enough I'm sure it would just slow their fighting styles down :) though I must say I'm really curious and and want to see this form of steel, it's something different than before right? At least it seems like Steel has more control)

Luna answered Willow's question, "he's after power from you and Melody, he probably heard about you fighting the other pack. If you were stuck in a tree for almost 1800 years you would be desperate for away out too. That and I'm weaker now, I'm sure he wants revenge on me and everyone I love." This hardened her resolve the magic shield becoming more solid and she began to push her way forward against the assault of roots, "we have to destroy the tree trunk, breaking the roots or branches won't hurt him they'll just grow back."

When Steel stopped dodging the vines they began to strike him but seeing that they did not cut or tear him they started to wrap around him both leeching magic from him while leaking posions and acids on him. When he cut free of them, they released sprays of caustic gas similar to how the alpha had and more and more vines swung forward ready to try and suck magic from him.

The alpha became a blur of smoke and was suddenly in front of Embers swinging the great axe to remove his head, "you are of no interest to the Grand Seer! YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE!" alpha Filth had heard of this pony and his interference with seer mad dogs attempts to steal magic he would not let history repeat itself.

Edited by Torrent505