Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Everypony

RainbowCrasher

My name is Jake, I'm 18 years old and I live in Maine. I was a silent MLP hater for 2 years until I decided to watch it once out boredom in June of this year, I fell in love with it immediately and regret not giving it a chance sooner. It's really changed my life for the better, I have a much more positive and happy outlook on life. 

I'm a big gamer too, add me on Xbox Live and steam if you want, I play Xbox One, and 360

Also a really big NASCAR fan

Xbox Live: xRAlNBOW CRASHx (lowercase L instead of I) I play COD Ghosts, I also play 360 for GTA 5

Steam: Rainbow Crash

Edited by RainbowCrasher
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the Herd!

Glad to see the show has been a positive for you in life. I just have to ask who your favorite driver is? I use to follow the sport but got away from it in the last couple of years, I was always a Martin fan growing up.

Feel free to add me on Xbox (COMANDERSHEPRD), don't play COD but I do play GTA on 360 and Forza on ONE.

See ya around!

Welcome to the Herd!

Glad to see the show has been a positive for you in life. I just have to ask who your favorite driver is? I use to follow the sport but got away from it in the last couple of years, I was always a Martin fan growing up.

Feel free to add me on Xbox (COMANDERSHEPRD), don't play COD but I do play GTA on 360 and Forza on ONE.

See ya around!

My favorite driver is Keselowski, I've been a fan of the sport since 2000, and I also play Forza 5.

Hi I'm new to forums and would love to hang over 360 when I can my gamer tag is ifluttershy 030 or o3o I'm happy to hang with anyone

Have you played Black Ops 2? I swear I've seen your gamertag in matches a few times