Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the lean, mean, lovin' machine known as ghostfacekiller39.

ghostfacekiller39

• 2 months later...
post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif Chatterbox: Good day Mr. Ghostfacekiller39 im a journalist from the Canterlot Times Newspaper, i was wondering if you can grant me an interview

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif according to the profiles i got, you are officially married with the unicorn known as Rarity and my boss is interested in your case so if you dont mind i would like to know the details of your daily life with Rarity

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif first of all i would like to know about the details of the wedding, how started? *reading to take note*

Okay. This is math from my made up country so it will get wacky XD

If Meow is Meow and Roar is Roar abd Bob is Hotdog and Roar and Meow eat Bob at the same time what does that equal? I'll tell you the answer if you get it wrong.

large.png

Did you remember to praise the sun today?

Because if not... I will hug you... till you scream. :angry:

large.jpeg

WUT IS UR FAVORIT B4ND

tell plz

U2 :D I like a lot of music, though, for sure, but if I was to pick an all-time fav, it'd be them :D

If the first time you saw Rarity was Equestria Girl (that is IIRC), why did you go see that movie while not being a brony (yet)?

Because it was a movie :derp: That was my literal reason for picking it. Nothing particular. Not a picky person, fortunately :please:

Chatterbox: Good day Mr. Ghostfacekiller39 im a journalist from the Canterlot Times Newspaper, i was wondering if you can grant me an interview

according to the profiles i got, you are officially married with the unicorn known as Rarity and my boss is interested in your case so if you dont mind i would like to know the details of your daily life with Rarity

first of all i would like to know about the details of the wedding, how started? *reading to take note*

Hmmmm...details?

Well, I've loved Rarity for quite some time now. I care about her deeply and cherish her greatly. KelGrym, the minister, shot me a PM one day and was like "You better get up here quick and marry Rarity" so I did just that in a little Skype thingy :D It was pretty fun and I love her greatly :wub: 

• Brohoof 1

large.png

large.jpeg

U2 :D I like a lot of music, though, for sure, but if I was to pick an all-time fav, it'd be them :D

Because it was a movie :derp: That was my literal reason for picking it. Nothing particular. Not a picky person, fortunately :please:

Hmmmm...details?

Well, I've loved Rarity for quite some time now. I care about her deeply and cherish her greatly. KelGrym, the minister, shot me a PM one day and was like "You better get up here quick and marry Rarity" so I did just that in a little Skype thingy :D It was pretty fun and I love her greatly :wub: 

post-18984-0-24039800-1399343692.gif D'awww! is so cute! ejem, sorry!

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif did you know how her 5 friends reacted when they saw Rarity getting married with you? what are their opinion?

• Brohoof 1

did you know how her 5 friends reacted when they saw Rarity getting married with you? what are their opinion?

Ermmm...never paid much attention to that :pleased: I usually like to keep to myself. I guess that's one way we differ - she's extroverted and I'm introverted :please:

Ermmm...never paid much attention to that :pleased: I usually like to keep to myself. I guess that's one way we differ - she's extroverted and I'm introverted :please:

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif hmmm... interesting, i supose she is been helping you to overcome that shyness

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif going back to the marriage, were you nervous when you got marry to her?

hmmm... interesting, i supose she is been helping you to overcome that shyness

going back to the marriage, were you nervous when you got marry to her?

Backtracking to that last statement, I don't think I'm shy - I just prefer to be alone :D No problem with socializing, honestly :please:

And yeahh. I was wondering what people would say and how they'd react, mostly :please:

Backtracking to that last statement, I don't think I'm shy - I just prefer to be alone :D No problem with socializing, honestly :please:

And yeahh. I was wondering what people would say and how they'd react, mostly :please:

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif just a question going a bit deeper: what would be your reaction of the creators of MLP show decided to give Rarity a coltfriend? 

.-.

I don't like thinking about that .-.

post-18984-0-24039800-1399343692.gif am sorry for get in a unpleseant topic, i would like to know about how is a normal day for you with a wife like Rarity?
  • Brohoof 1

am sorry for get in a unpleseant topic, i would like to know about how is a normal day for you with a wife like Rarity?

As normal as normal can be...she's prone to her little fits at times, but I love her anyway :wub: Never boring. I love talking with her and you can ultimately just feel the passion she has for her work :D I dig it. I dig it quite a bit :wub:

As normal as normal can be...she's prone to her little fits at times, but I love her anyway :wub: Never boring. I love talking with her and you can ultimately just feel the passion she has for her work :D I dig it. I dig it quite a bit :wub:

post-18984-0-21071100-1399345266.gif thats Amazing! and if may i ask, what you talk with her? daily life? problems? episodes?
  • Brohoof 1

d'aww! what was the last time you talk to her? and what was about it?

Well, it was about her latest line :D She loves talking about fashion. Loves it tremendously, actually :please: I hear her talking about hats and accessories and stitching techniques and color schemes all the time...quite wonderful, if you ask me :wub: