Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the lean, mean, lovin' machine known as ghostfacekiller39.

ghostfacekiller39

Ha! Don't you go trying to use your fancy Mathmatical skills on me! Rarity love is not a simple number to be counted, for she is of the heart, and may its beat never soften! (gratz btw! The fanbase has some deep respect for you, much love my Brony! ^.^)

:lol: 

Passionate, I see :D

But yeahh, believe it or not, I've gotten some criticism from other Rarity fans :P "Not sure if I like Rarity or just doing it for the attention" was a comment made when someone posted below me in the "imitate the user above you thread" or, when we were doing nominations for that contest I linked you, "I nominate (redacted) that guy knows how to be a huge Rarity fan without shoving it down everyone else's throat."

Then, I run along and always defend her when hate for her sprouts up, so I'm pretty much hated by anyone who doesn't like Rarity :P I was just getting a PM about the other day, how this anti-Rarity fella on the site was spreading rumors about me and stuff.

It ain't easy, lemme tell ya, but all and all, I'm just a huge Rarity fan because I have so much fun with it, and because I love her so, so much :D

Thanks for the kind words, though, man!

• Brohoof 1

The "hate" for Lady Rarity comes from once source and one source alone, modern culture. Goddess forbide a female who is self-made, and induldged (sp) in her own passions be femine and glorious! Oh noooo, nooo, she SHOULD be cruel and power hungry, and a buisness women!...blah

Rarity is the prime example in my very soul of what the nature of being female is. To worry, to fret, to love, and to give. She does these four things constantly, YES ok, YES with ego often spurning her dialogue, but she does them from one place, the heart.

Those who "hate" the Queen Ra-ra are blind, and may her snow white flank with a trio of perfect Diamonds, bring sight to those that have not yet basked in her glory!

...Also..."OH COME ON!", Rarity has the best lines, the best VA and the best VA-singer (perhaps next to Pinkies singer) in the entire show! If she wasnt around the remane5 would fall apart, PERIOD!

• Brohoof 1

The "hate" for Lady Rarity comes from once source and one source alone, modern culture. Goddess forbide a female who is self-made, and induldged (sp) in her own passions be femine and glorious! Oh noooo, nooo, she SHOULD be cruel and power hungry, and a buisness women!...blah Rarity is the prime example in my very soul of what the nature of being female is. To worry, to fret, to love, and to give. She does these four things constantly, YES ok, YES with ego often spurning her dialogue, but she does them from one place, the heart. Those who "hate" the Queen Ra-ra are blind, and may her snow white flank with a trio of perfect Diamonds, bring sight to those that have not yet basked in her glory! ...Also..."OH COME ON!", Rarity has the best lines, the best VA and the best VA-singer (perhaps next to Pinkies singer) in the entire show! If she wasnt around the remane5 would fall apart, PERIOD!

Pinkie's singer is never going to be as good as Kazumi. Just saying :D

And Tabitha is indeed best VA :D

Rarity hate, in my personal philosophy, stems from her character arc, which is usually one of a villain, and the fact that most of her haters seem to be 14 year old RD fans, they don't really watch the show and just covet the title of brony and immediately write her off as being "bad."

Rarity haters, though, are people who I hold in little to no regard, only making an effort to remember their names if they are persistent about it. I simply do not care to know them, as harsh as that sounds, because I don't respect any hate for any of the mane 6 (especially Rarity :wub: ) because of how stupid and pointless it usually is. 

1). Does your mom have any problem with your obsession yet?

2). Did you go out in public while wearing a Rarity t-shirt or carrying a Rarity plushie... or something?

1). Does your mom have any problem with your obsession yet?

2). Did you go out in public while wearing a Rarity t-shirt or carrying a Rarity plushie... or something?

1.) My grandmother knows and doesn't really care :D As long as I pay for it out of my own pocket, I'm all good :D

2.) I've done both, and I've done them at the same time :D

Hell, I've got one of my Rarity plushies and one of my Rarity shirts on right now as I'm typing this :D (Of course, I'm not in public...)

• Brohoof 1

Has there ever been a time when you thought Rarity didn't look fabulous?

By the way these answers are hilarious ^_^ Great job man ;)

Of course not :wub:

She looks fabulous 24/7 :wub:

I needa cuddle with my Rarity plush :wub:

(And thanks, I try :D )

• Brohoof 1

I was just getting a PM about the other day, how this anti-Rarity fella on the site was spreading rumors about me and stuff.

Yeah, sorry about that, but I had to let everyone know about your involvement in 9/11 and the cancellation of Firefly. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why do you believe something that is clearly wrong and fallacious?

*cough* Rarity is not best pony.  Twilight is. *cough*

Since when has Wikipedia never produced something not factual?  :muffins: 

HvnhxKm.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

if Rarity looked like Pinkie would she still be your favorite?

If raridash beacame a thing on the actual show, how would you feel?

I love Rarity's character design, but as long as her fabulous personality is intact, then she's my #1, regardless :D It's not like Pinkie's ugly, anyway; Rarity is just prettier :D

And I would be uber jealous of RD :derp: Thankfully it won't :D

RariJack is best ship and don't you forget it

• 1 month later...

img-2181216-1-rarity_scream_by_cherrygroFluttershy is too loud for me :D She needs to pipe down a bit :squee: (3rd best pony.)

1. Mysterious Mare Do Well

2. Mysterious Mare Do Well

3. Mysterious Mare Do Well

:D

Dat Plot

It's all pretty much number 1...

If a couple things set out, it's that she's not only physically attractive, but she's got a great personality too :D

She got it all, bro.

Plus, throw in the fact I have so much fun fanboying over her, and how underrated she is by the fandom, it makes being such a huge Rarity fan a unique, yet jovial thing for me :D

Seriously, tho, dat plot

I was Jammin' to some Isley Brothers & Weird Al Yankovic tunes when I thought of that :D

To find the answer to that question, one must search deep inside themselves in utter and complete solice.

Think about love, think about life; think "Who is this 17-year old kid from Texas who talks about nothing but his favorite pony and sex?" Ponder these things; find enlightenment.

Then, it'll all be clear to you that it's the latter; not because ghostfacekiller39 enjoys his music (at all) but because he heard it in a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Game when he was a youngin', and when creating a fanfiction.net account, he remembered that song from that game, and it's followed him around ever since. :D

/) Another Texan Brony! My question is how would you react if the writers accepted GhostiexRarity!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
(edited)

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Anywhere but here in Texas. 

I hate it. It reminds me of cheap beer, trailer parks, and Vinyl Scratch.

Edited by A ghostie Makusu2
  • Brohoof 2