Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the lean, mean, lovin' machine known as ghostfacekiller39.

ghostfacekiller39

So tell me, if Rarity ever took a bath in Hot Chocolate....would she melt?

And a question for you...Have you ever seen a ghost? and if you did, would you kill it (again)?

Bro-hoof given to op for being a fellow Rarity fan.

I'll return the honor :D

rarity_gasp_by_somekindahatebreeder-d5k9Don't you DARE let my wuvable marshmallow get NEAR any of that vile substance!!!

My, do you know what her fan (Yep, I meant fan.) in my hometown calls her?

"Princess Marshmallow Jewel Butt the Fabulous"

We CANNOT let her bathe in a substance that would cause her to melt!

Resistance is futile.

but rarity iz best pone ur opinion is irrelevant lmao lol rofl k winky face

Have I seen a ghost?

Nahh, and I'm not afraid of them, either. 

Ghosts have honestly always fascinated me; I'd probably try to talk to it about a ghost's sexual life and what not. I'm not really scared at all; I'm interested to pieces about them and I've always wanted to meet one, given they exist.

I'd probably try and hug it, and fall right through it and faceplant on the floor something.

But, most importantly, I'd try to hug it :D

rarity___yay_by_quanno3-d53k0k5.png

Dear ghostfacekiller, why do most pizzas come in a square box?

Oh, dear.

rarity_in_perplexity_by_felix_kot-d46vi6

You seem awfully depressed about this, and it's understandable why. Don't worry; we all feel your pain. We all have to deal with these sort of hardships; whether it be them leaving the middle bun off of your Big Mac or wanting a Pepsi and all they have is Dr. Pepper. It's traumatizing to all of us, but don't fear; if you can persevere through these hardships, than you will grow to become a great human being one day. :D

Don't let life get you down :D

Honestly, probably because a square box wouldn't move around as much as a round box when it's being delivered, which, if it moves around too much, it screws up the pizza. And you can't fit a square into a triangle, because life. Maybe they should all be in Cubical or Spherical boxes :D

BUT DON'T LET LIFE GET YOU DOWN.

Pick yourself up, and get right back in the race.

Needa hug? :D

rarity___yay_by_quanno3-d53k0k5.png

Oh lean mean lovin' machine known as Ghostfacekiller39,i have a very serious question to you:

138894581419.png

:P :P :P:D :D :D

(edited)

What is your most favourite animal/type of animal?

I wike biwdies a lot.

My real favorite ones are the parasitic birds who lay their eggs in other bird's nests. I dunno why, but that's just so interesting to me.

What kind of birds do that?

Well, the cuckoo bird is an example. mlfw402_large.png(Sorry I didn't get around to you sooner, bro. Got caught up in some shizz last night, and I wanted to be able to give a good answer :D I usually respond ASAP.)

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

Birds are my favourite animals too! I pretty much love anything with wings. That is why I am a big fan of pegasi. And Alicorns. While Rarity is awesome and all, I'd probably be part of Luna's fan club.

What do you think of Rarity x Luna? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Birds are my favourite animals too! I pretty much love anything with wings. That is why I am a big fan of pegasi. And Alicorns. While Rarity is awesome and all, I'd probably be part of Luna's fan club.

What do you think of Rarity x Luna? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

I have a firm belief that ghostfacekiller39 x Rarity will be canon soon enough.

rarity_vector_by_unrealtoast-d4osxwg.png:lol:

Alright, shipping tree.

RariJack >>>> FlutterDash = Cadence X Shining Armour > TwiLuna = Pink Mac.

There ya go, bud :D

How awesome am I on a scale to awesome?

Fabulous!!! 

rarity_vector_8_by_regolithx-d4i5irl.png

For an RD fan, at least.  :umad: 

:lol:

There's a lot I don't understand, like how I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue while it's rolled, but why RD and Rarity fans usually hate each other's best pony is forever beyond me.

What do you think about Slendermane appearing in "Pinkie Apple Pie?"

slendermane_is_real__by_crazytherandompo

Gallery_10107_397_51320.pngSums it up quite well for me right hurr :D

There's a lot I don't understand, like how I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue while it's rolled, but why RD and Rarity fans usually hate each other's best pony is forever beyond me.

Hey, Raritys' fine. She's hilarious, and ambitious, and kind of tough for a, uh, fashionista. 

What if Rarity had facial hair?

Hey, Raritys' fine. She's hilarious, and ambitious, and kind of tough for a, uh, fashionista. 

What if Rarity had facial hair?

I'm gonna drop the purple real quick, because this really irritates me.

I love RD; do I as much as Rarity? Of course not. Anyone with eyes can see that Rarity is head and shoulders above the rest from my perspective.

But, seriously, if you were to look, 80% of Rarity hate is from RD fans, and 80% of RD hate is from Rarity fans.

Fuckin' stupid. Here we are, watching a show about candy colored ponies that's supposed to sell kids toys promote the value of friendship, and we got people forming gangs almost that feel the need to unconditionally hate a pony just because other fans of that pony do :okiedokielokie:

*A-HEM*

rarity_2_by_xpesifeindx-d5q73vh.png...why did you just have to give me that mental image? :(

I'm never gonna sleep again.

NEVER.

:(