Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC drawing

RoguesWolfe

Now I did this last night before I got some needed feedback from my last drawing. Im experimenting with different positions. And I know there are a few things off, body, length of legs, and head. Head really makes me mad, I just couldnt get it right. Ill be practicing more today so I can make my drawings better. But if you see anything left out please tell me. Any and all feedback is welcome .

RtfXBXz.jpg

• Brohoof 2

very good, i can never color mine.

here's a tip for the head: draw a circle and then put the ear on and erase the line, then put the nose-a-majig on and erase the line, always works for me, especially in side view.

-RainbowFlame B)

lol i actually lol'd at the expression on the face with the paintbrush sticking out of the mouth! it reminds me of me! you are actually doing really good! you actually have a good eye for anatomy, most drawers leave out the shoulder bump on the back when the arm is drawin in like it is you're pic.i also love what your did with the "eye shine" making it abstract and different.

i would work on proportioning the body a bit more, where you have the right idea with the body lines as they are i would look at smoothing others out and adding a few more curves. like the hair for instance, i love the design but if you were to add a few more "whisps" and curve out the smooth lines it would really make it pop! but the biggest piece of advice i can give is to keep drawing and when you can pic up a good sketch pad and a few pencils from staples or online. with 20.00 worth of drawing supplies you can create the most amazing work! and lastly to help with the proportioning, try copying vectors, not tracing but trying your best to draw them exactly like you see them and post them up here to be judged. this is how i started and it has taken me miles!

hope this helps!

keep drawing! 

The head is actually not bad. A trick I always remember when drawing the head is that the ear is the same size as the eye and the inside line of the ear is usually lined up with the outside line of the eye. With that in mind I always draw the eye first and position the rest of the drawing off of that, starting with the ear. Then I can start the hair and from there the snout and then the neck and forelegs and so on. But then again I'm a horrible artist so don't pay too much attention to me. XD All in all its really good. :)

Edited by WhiteGuardian