Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well Hello There Everypony

Blargyoarble

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, I was pointed towards MLP Forums whilst talking to some of my Brony friends, not sure their names on here ^_^ Buuuuut yeah

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I was resistant at first... until I watched the first episode, as well as the .mov series from HotDiggedyDemon

I'm a Canadian Brony :P I live in one of the smallest towns in Central Canada. With a population of only 23.

As of now I am new to the series, but I'm guessing I will be up to date within this weekend.

I am a bit of an aspiring artist, although I am probably a 4/10 in my art skills.

I play bass in an up-and-coming Post-hardcore emo band, as well as I do some vocals.

I do art requests, as long as they aren't too complex.

Anything else you want to know, just ask me. I am an open book for everypony to read

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the site. Is it true that if you die in Canada, you die in real life?

Welcome to the site. Is it true that if you die in Canada, you die in real life?

That's only a myth

Nice to make your acquaintance. I haven't seen any of HotDiggedyDemon's stuff, but I really like most mlp content on the youtubes. Like Alligator Tub Productions or ACRaceBest.

I highly recommend watching some HotDiggedyDemon content!

Welcome to the MLP forums. I must say, i enjoy your OC. The black and white outfit just screams, "I'll shank you in the showers, among other things.......". Anyway, welcome.

Why thank you! Thats what I was going for

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! I just joined recently too! hope you enjoy catching up on the series and I'll see ya at the pinkie pie parties, that's where ill be mostly at least! :)

hey.png

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

And that's a smaaall town. Man. I thought I (used to) lived in a small town until now. xD

Oh a bass player!  Awesome, we have a large musical community, so I'm putting you on my list.  Welcome to the herd, have a good time, and stay cool man! B)

Why thank ya! Yup bass is my life :P

img-2215082-1-hey.png

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

And that's a smaaall town. Man. I thought I (used to) lived in a small town until now. xD

Nice to meet ya Cinna! I love your artwork btw!

Flutter, Flutter, FLUTTERSHY!!  :yay: . Woah, where's my manners. Welcome there Kyrinthian and enjoy your time here on forums. Also have you heard of Flutterbat? If so do you like her?