Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character Database Navigation (suggestion)

Sugar Pea

I've been finding it to be completely difficult to navigate through the character database, flipping through page by page. At one point it literally took me at least an 1 hour and 30 minutes of navigating page by page to find my old OC...and she was in the T's. Her name was Trinkette, in case you needed evidence of this.

So I was thinking of a suggestion a much easier way to navigate, so that everybody can find their OCs easier, and it saves a ton of time.

We can make categories for each letter of the Alphabet. (and OCs that begin with numbers, that is.)

Ex.

#  A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 

Hopefully you can consider this.

Edited by Kitteh Cakes

I agree with this... but, to an extent, it already exists. Go to your character page (or anyone else's) and go to "My Content". On the sidebar there will be a tab labeled Pages, and, after it loads, a subtab labeled characters (or Equestria World Characters). Click on that, and then from there, that should narrow it down. :)

• Brohoof 1

I agree with this... but, to an extent, it already exists. Go to your character page (or anyone else's) and go to "My Content". On the sidebar there will be a tab labeled Pages, and, after it loads, a subtab labeled characters (or Equestria World Characters). Click on that, and then from there, that should narrow it down. :)

Oh. xD

Well it was worth a try. lol

• Brohoof 1