open To learn from a master: An anime crossover RP

RAGESTAR

Natsu: The young, pink haired dragon slayer had a disappointed look on his face as he saw all of the monsters run away. "Aw, come back! I wasn't even warmed up yet!" he yelled with a laugh.

Goku: The sayin warrior nodded to Kenpachi. "Yeah, I guess your right Kenpachi..." he said before turning to the beacon group with a smile. "Hey everyone, nice job! You guys did great fighting those monsters! We actually came here to look for strong fighters to join our little group, and you guys look plenty strong to me! Wanna come with us so that I can make you guys into even better fighters? It'll be fuuun..." said the cheerful man in a childlike tone.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirito sheathed his two swords. "Well since that's over with what are we going to do know exactly" Kirito asked as he watched the Deathstalker run away with all the other monsters. "So used to monsters just trying to kill me all of the time, it's a surprise to see them run away"

Nora jumped for joy "I WANNA HAVE FUN" she said jumping up and popping up from different places full of energy "FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN"

Ren looked at goku "well someone is going to need to take care of Nora, might as well be me. I'm in" he said promptly with no hesitation.

Luffy smiled and threw his arms up in the air " woohoo, more friends to train with! This is gonna be so awesome!" He said cheerfully, before stretching his arm and grabbing onto the ships doorframe to slingshot inside with a happy laugh. He could barely contain his happiness.

"Yeah, Yeah, just freakin' magical. Are we done here?" Kenpachi said as he sheathed his sword and Yachiru climbed on his shoulder. "there's nothing left to fight around here now"

filler that fills a void that needs filling that fills to fill for fillings sake

Kirito got on the ship. "If we are done here let's get going to get the other people instead of waiting here the whole time" He said as he turned towards Goku and Naru. "Besides I don't like to keep people waiting for a long time" He added as he heard what Ren said about taking care of Nora

Ren nodded his head and walked in, not sure if this was the best idea or the worst one he has ever made. Only time could tell. If anything he could keep himself out of danger, but Nora might be a risk in this.

Nora put her giant sledge hammer on her back and skipped into the ship humming a tune.

((If anyone else in the future wants to be another RWBY character, then we can just say that whoever they plan on using stowed away in the ship. And sorry about the VERY late reply, I didn't even SEE a new reply on here, until my brother pointed it out...))

Natsu: The pink haired dragon slayer smiled happily and jumped into the ship. "ALRIGHT!! LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!" he yelled.

Goku: The sayin in orange eagerly ran inside the ship and set the ship coordinates. "Ok everybody! Hang on tight! Next stop...uh, the next planet!!" he said cheerfully, before pressing the liftoff switch, causing the ship to fly into space.

((Next stop, Death Weapon Meister Academy!!))

Luffy grinned eagerly as they took off at tremendous speeds and left the atmosphere to go to the next world and their next friend. "Woohoo! Yeeeaahh!"he cheered, before turning to goku. "Hey goku kun, where are we headed next? Is it somewhere amazing like the last one?" He asked cheerfully

Death The Kid arrives for his first day at death weapon meister academy. As he arrives he notices a high pitched screeching sound and a black object penetrating the soul wavelength and falling to the surface, as it crashes he walks over towards its direction to investigate.    

((I'm REALLY sorry, everyone! I've been a bit busy...I'll try to post more today...))

Goku: The orange-clad warrior stood up and gave everyone a serious look. "Alright everyone, we have to be more calm this time, we don't want to attract monsters again, ok?" he said with a smile.

Natsu: The pink haired dragon slayer merely replied with a sickened groan, as he held his stomach. The speed was too much for him to handle, apparently.

'Ok.' Jaune said as he toyed with his shield. 'Hey, where *are* we going now? You picked us up at Beacon but we aren't the only ones you have to pick up?' He asked as he put his word away and folded his shield up.

'What type of enemies can we expect so see? That is, if we have to.' Pyrrha asked curiously as she up to behind Goku.

@@Delernil

Goku turned to Pyrrha and smiled. "I have no idea...but that's what makes things fun!" he said with a laugh. He then turned to Juane. "Oh, and about your question...the answer is, not quite! The ships energy radar is still picking up a few powerful energy sources on some nearby planets, and I want to get at least two or three more strong people to train!" he said happily.

Natsu continued to groan in pain and sickness as he slumped in his seat.

"I don't know what this place is but it feels sort of familiar. Don't you think Yachiru?" Kenpachi asked with a curious look on his face.

"Yep!" Yachiru said in her usual cheerful manner.

filler to fill a gap that white blue GLaDOs is watching the cake is a lie,

Edited by Black_Mask

After a few more minutes of being sick, Natsu eventually got over it, and shot to his feet with a dragon-like smile. "Haha! Yeah! We stopped again!! Where are we now?" he asked eagerly. Happy the cat (who had been sleeping up until now) jumped onto his shoulder and smiled. "AYE!!" He agreed.

Goku turned to everyone with a curious look. "Who wants to go check this place out with me?" he asked.

((why isn't anyone posting? Is it because I didn't explain their landing? Because just to clarify, they are on the DWMA planet...))

(I'm trying sorry!)

'Sure. I guess my team can head out. Pyrrha, Rent, Nora?' Jaune said as he turned to his teammates and took out his weapon, the sword shining brightly. He moved to where they had come in and waited for his team to follow tug crossed arms.

'Yes. I'm going.' Pyrrha said as she moved to the door and took her weapons out.

"I might as well go to" Kirito said as he left the ship and looked at the sky only to see that the sun has a face. "Where in Aincards name are we" He said as he looked around the town. "First a place with weapons that transform into guns and monsters that have skulls for armor...to a place with a sun that has a face" 

Luffy smiled eagerly and ran out the hanger door "yeah, I'm gonna go too. This'll be fun!" He said happily, jumping off the ship and looking around outside excitedly. "I wonder who we've come for this time? I hope they're really strong and cool!" He said to no one in particular.

Kenpachi jumped off the ship and tried to identify the aura he felt. "I swear there is something familiar about this place guys. I don't know what, but there's something out there and it's bugging me" He said with Yachiru climbing off of him and standing next to him