Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy, I'm New Here...and To Forums

PinkieApplePie(tCoA)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google search engine

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hi, I'm AppleJack(tCoA). I recently finished watching all the episodes of MLP:FiM and now, I don't really know what to do. I thought i'd try joining a forum but I don't really know how they work. Can someone please help me out?

• Brohoof 1

OH MY GOD! Another Applejack fan! you have just made my day ^_^. *Ahem* Welcome to the forum n'all that, don't worry too much about how it all works when I first started just earlier this month I didn't have a clue what I was doing either.

I suppose the first thing to do is to try and get acquainted with everything, have a little look around the place and try to familiarise yourself with things. Also try looking to make lots of friends that always helps :) speaking of which feel free to add me if you like, I can help you out with other things as well if you like or we can just chat too.

Umm... this is really the kind of place that anyone can be a part of, even though there are entire sections dedicated to writers, composers, roleplayers etc. you can still find a meaningful position even without doing much! So yeah enjoy your stay and just reply if you have any specific questions that need answering! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Yay, another AJ fan :D Welcome! *hugs warmly*

It's really nice to meet you! Don't be ashamed to ask for help. It's a really nice place and I'm sure that you will find friends soon! If you need some help or just want to talk you can always send me a message. 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Another applejack fan! There aren't a lot of those here! You have to stay! You will enjoy yourself here, as everyone is friendly and being yourself won't hurt either. I myself am a pinkie pie fan, but it doesn't matter which one is your favorite to me! SO WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME, HOW DO YOU DO! ENJOY YOURSELF HERE! YOU CAN... (ABOUT THE BURST INTO SONG) POST TOPICS, ANSWERS POSTS DO FANFIC ARTS AND STORIES AND JUST HAVE FUUUUUUUNNNN!

and so much MORE!

Edited by Star Ruby
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...